What Is Going On...

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends

2nd Update Today!

 

Why did I even suggest this?? Oh god this is so ing awkward... Chunji thought to himself as he unlocked the door to his house. I’m bringing the guy I hate, the guy who destroyed my future, into my house after nearly 4 years... Godammit. He opened the door and motioned for L.Joe to go inside. “Go on, the quicker the better. I don’t want your diseased aura poisoning my family.”


 

L.Joe grimaced as he entered the house, “Let’s just get this over with.”


 

The two of them removed their shoes in silence and Chunji went into the kitchen. “Wait in the living room and don’t touch anything!” he called over his shoulder.


 

“Yea, whatever,” L.Joe replied, plopping down on the couch lazily. Chunji frowned as he hunted through cabinets and drawers.


 

“Where is the damn first aid kit...” he mumbled. “Aha!” Triumphant, he pulled out a small white box with a red cross on it from underneath the sink. He stood up and walked back out to the living room where L.Joe was waiting impatiently.


 

“What took you so damn long??” L.Joe huffed.


 

“Oh, I’m sorry, would you rather go home and have your mom see this,” Chunji gestured to his face. L.Joe glowered and turned away, pouting slightly. “That’s what I thought,” Chunji said mostly to himself. He sat down on the couch next to L.Joe and opened the first aid box in between them. As he undid the latch, a golden light started to spill out and harp music could be heard.


 

“What the ...??” L.Joe murmured, furrowing his brows confusedly as a small man with fluffy light brown hair climbed out of the box. The small man brushed himself off once he got out and turned back to the box, he reached in and pulled out what looked like- “Holy is that a unicorn and an elf or something??? What the ?????”


 

“Yah, calm down, didn’t you want your wounds treated??” Chunji reprimanded. “Sorry Lay, that guy’s a total douche.”


 

“It’s okay,” the little man, Lay apparently, replied. “I get that a lot.


 

“Is this normal or something??? What the is going on?!” L.Joe practically shrieked. Chunji rolled his eyes and sighed.


 

“Lay is a healer , now hold still.”


 

Lay got onto the miniature unicorn and it flew up towards L.Joe’s face. “I LIKE YOUR SHOELACES!!!” Lay screamed.

“HOLY ,” L.Joe jumped in his seat in shock. “I’m not even wearing shoes!!”


 

“Dammit...” Lay said to himself. He turned to you [yes you, the reader] “I like your shoelaces. Comment below if you know what I mean.”


 

“Who the is it talking to?” L.Joe asked.


 

“Don’t question the healer,” Lay snapped, whipping his tiny head around to look at L.Joe again. “Now hold very still and close your eyes!” L.Joe grumbled but did as he said. “Good. Now this might hurt a little...”


 

Suddenly, the unicorn and Lay grew until they were both over 10 feet tall. The unicorn flew around, crashing into walls and ting rainbow turds everywhere. Lay sat next to L.Joe and started screeching like a seagull while L.Joe sat there, traumatized. Meanwhile, Chunji the TV to watch some random game show.


 

“YAH, LEE CHANHEE CONTROL THESE FREAKS!!” L.Joe shouted, scuttling away from Lay and the unicorn.


 

“Ehh, maybe later, they’re about to play the next round...” Chunji mumbled in response, eyes glued to the television.


 

Then, giant Lay grabbed L.Joe, jumped onto his unicorn steed, and flew that motherer straight through the ceiling. L.Joe screamed in terror and turned to look at Lay. “YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HEAL ME YOU BASTARD!!!” he shrieked.


 

“I’M SORRY, I CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER HOW AWESOME I AM!” Lay screamed back. “HERE, HAVE A RAINBOW TURD,” he continued, handing L.Joe a unicorn .


 

“OH MY GOD THAT IS SO ING NASTY!!”


 

“Isn’t it?” Chunji replied calmly as the unicorn continued to fly higher and higher.


 

“WAIT, YOU WERE JUST DOWN THERE!” L.Joe exclaimed, completely confused.


 

“Oh yea,” Chunji replied. “Come on Lay, we gotta go back. Seeya Byunghyun!”


 

As the four of them entered outer space, Chunji shoved L.Joe off the unicorn and then he and Lay flew down to his house again. “Well that was fun!” Lay said, shrinking himself and the unicorn back down to elf size.


 

“Yep,” Chunji replied. He lifted the now tiny Lay and the unicorn back into the first aid kit. “See you guys later!”


 

“Bye!” Lay waved just before Chunji closed the lid. He returned the box to its place back under the sink and sat on the couch again to continue watching his game show.


 

Meanwhile in outer space, L.Joe drifted aimlessly, slipping in and out of consciousness. His eyes snapped open and glowed blue. His hair began to fall off in clumps and an arrow tattoo was revealed, glowing like his eyes. L.Joe was no longer a simple man... He was...


 

THE AVATAR.


 

 

~*~

 

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!! AGAIN!! xD

I'm not sorry. these are way too fun to write omg lol

 

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE REAL ONE, PINKY SWEAR!

 

Hope you liked it! Please don't hate me for all the crackfic! xD]

~Mynn