they broke

yongshinlove

 

shyne.jpg

 

 

Perspective Yonghwa:

Me: Shinhye, I can no longer hold my tongue ... lontemps
Shinhye: Yonghwa I know it's boring but it all ...
I the cutting-No, I'm not talking about that. You'll probably be wrong, but tell yourself that if I tell you, it is because I care about you.
Shinhye: You're starting to scare me.
Me: I'm scared too. This is about Hongki. I was late for class, and passing in the hallway, I saw.
Shinhye: And ..
Me: He was with Go Hara, he kissed her. I'm sorry Shinhye.

She did not answer, she would just stare at me.

Me: Shinhye? It would be nice if you could say something.
Shinhye-visibly-angry: You tell anything! You earn what has invented this kind of thing?
Me: Shinhye, I swear it's true! Why would I make such things?
Shinhye: I do not know, to hurt me!
Me: I'm sorry I did not ...
Shinhye: I'm going.
Me: Wait please!

It was too late, she took her things and left. I tried to catch her, but she violently slammed the front door before I have time. My brothers arrived.

Jong Hyun: What happens?
Me: I just wanted to prevent it from suffering, but failed.

Bridge for Shinhye:

I was furious - again because of him. I returned home on foot, because I arrived with Yonghwa. I walked so fast, I got home quickly. My mother was in the kitchen and prepared dinner. I do not even take the time to talk with her, and rushed into my room. I lay on my bed and my stereo. As luck! It was a Cd CN Blue You could not say that I was in the mood. So I started to think in silence. A thought came: And if he's right? If Hongki had really embraced this plague? I preferred to chase these thoughts from my mind. I took my phone and called So min to tell him everything.

The next day:

I arrived at school. So I wanted min by the arm and walked. Off, Yonghwa looked at me I began to approach. So I signed a min speed not. I really did not talk to him. I spent two days avoided.

One evening, I joined the RockStar Hongki Café. Despite my efforts to forget about Yonghwa, I continued to doubt. I had to put the record straight.

Me: Hongki, if I ask you something, do not put you angry?
Trace: I do not know, ask.
: I have discussed with Yonghwa and ... He told me he saw you with ... Go Hara
Hongki: What? Do you think this moron? He is jealous that's it!
Me: It was a question that's all.
Hongki: A stupid question!

I do not lifted. It was rather aggressive. He started the rehearsal with his band, concentrated in his music. I knew it was wrong, but I could not help myself. I quickly dug into his jacket and took his laptop. I searched his SMS. I read this message:

"Hi Hongki!
His work for tomorrow?
I miss you
Hara-Go "

Tears began to bead in my eyes. I turned to him, he looked at me and saw that I was holding her cell phone. He stopped singing and jumped early stage to prevent me from leaving.

Hongki: Shinhye, I'm sorry ...
Me: That is not enough!

I went out, slamming the door. The rain had begun to fall. I went along without thinking about my direction. After a few minutes to run, I found myself at the door. I rang the bell and the door opened.

Me: This is Hongki ...

Me: This is Hongki ...
Yonghwa: Shinhye? What's going on?
Me: You were right, and I do not believe you. Forgive me.
Yonghwa: Do not worry about it. Between, do not stay in the rain.
Me: Thank you.

It got rid of my wrong jacket, and accompanied me to his room. He then went to get a towel to dry myself.

Yonghwa-handing-towel: Here, take this.
Me: Thank you. I'm too stupid! Everyone told me it was a draw. I would have had to listen to them, listen to you you.
Yonghwa: It's not your fault. I want to know ... You quite take what I tell you, okay?
Me: No, go ahead.
Joe: How did you found you out with him? Why?
Me: Actually, my father died three years ago. It had destroyed me. I no longer go out with me, and it lasted a long time. I was sore for two years. Hongki and then came and I left to take his game In fact it has only benefited me. Poor guy!
Yonghwa: I'm sorry I did not know your father.
I, beginning to cry-: It does not matter.

He came and took me in his arms. My head against his chest, and I could hear the beating of his heart. I felt better with him.

Perspective Yonghwa:

She was sad, what hurt me. I cared about her more than I had. It was rare for someone to treat me like a normal person. In my arms, she had ceased to cry. I do not know how long we remained thus a long time it seems. She pulled away from me.

Shinhye: I put mascara on your shirt, sorry.
I laughing-: Anyway I wore twice, so trash!
Shinhye: Ok
Me: Shinhye, I want you to know that if you need me, I'll always be there.
Shinhye: Thanks, but I would not be a burden.
Me: You'll never be a burden to me.

I lost myself in her almond eyes. It was so sad now.

Me: If you want me to pick you home tomorrow?
Shinhye: Yes, with pleasure.

It remained for an hour, then went home. I raccompagnai, obviously.

The next day:

I prepared to go to Shinhye. Seeing as yesterday was hard. Often, when I thought about it, melodies, and tons of rhymes. She was an inspiration for me. I took my car and left.

Perspective Shinhye:

I was in the living room, dressed, waiting for Yonghwa. When I got up, I decided to stop thinking Hongki, and start from scratch. He went out of my life, he lost his place. I told my mother that between him and me, it was history. She seemed rather pleased. So I also called him minutes to confide. She jumped outright joy.

I heard a horn. Yonghwa expect. I ran quickly, eager to see it.

Yonghwa-with a focus snubs-Hello miss! Your sleep has he been nice?
I-imitating: It was perfect, sir. Thank you.

It made me laugh all the way. Upon arrival, we headed inside, along with So Min. Hongki watching us from a distance. All déroulât normally in the morning.

Perspective Yonghwa:

In the afternoon, in the yard, I was looking Shinhye. I saw in the background. I walked, but someone grabbed me by the shoulder.

?? : We need to talk you and me ...
Me: What do you want Hongki?
Hongki: What I want? You remember what I told you. It took you to speak to Shinhye! Why?
Me: Because I really care about her! I do not want her to suffer.
Hongki: You like her, huh?
Me: Yes, she deserves better than a fool in your kind...

From this moment............................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone
I know the chapter is too small but I hope you have more anyway