My lovely sister

yongshinlove

 

                             12520-story.jpg    

 

 

Shin hye: Oh my God! Is that you? 
??? : I have a feeling! 

It was hyo joo, my older sister. It was supposed to be in college. That was my role model. It was so perfect, so intelligent Me too, but valuation, so funny. 

Shin hye-jumping to his color: What are you doing here? And your classes? 
Hyo joo: Right now there are lots of events. Students have blocked everything. Have been suspended, so I come to see you. 
Shinhye: I'm super excited! I almost forgot the most important. Mom! Madison! Please come! 

They arrived and asseyèrent. I stood in front of them. 

Shin hye: Voila. Oppa sent in my demo to her record label and they loved! And, suddenly, they want me to sign a contract to record an album! 
Omoni: Really? Darling it's great! 
Hyo joo: Yes, congratulations Shin's! 
Omoni: I want to meet them. I need to control their "contract." 
Shinhye: If you want ... 
Hyo joo: I'm proud of you! By the way ... Who is Oppa? 
Sunny: It's her boyfriend Jung Yonghwa! She has lots of post it in! 
Shinhye: We have not rung you up! 
Sunny: I do not need your permission to speak. 
Hyo joo: Wait one minute. Do not tell me that your boyfriend is Jung Yonghwa, the band you love that? 
Shinhye: Ok I not tell you so.. 
Hyo joo: That's not true! It's hot to trot and y! 
Shinhye: It is not wrong ... 

We spent the evening as before. She's great. She asked me lots of questions about Oppa. She wanted to know everything. :) We fell asleep on the couch in front of a movie no one in rose water (yuck!) 

The next day: 

I leva, dressed me, blah blah blah. Once redessendue, I took a small dej 'with my family, meanwhile Joe, who did not tardas to hit. I made ​​him come. 

Yonghwa: Hi my dear! 
Shinhye: Hi oppaaa! I need you present someone! 

I took him by the arm and dragged him into the kitchen. 

Shinhye: oppa, this is my sister Hyo joo. Hyo joo - Yonghwa. 
Yonghwa-stooping angle law-: Annyeongaseo Yonghwa imnida her boyfriend. (If u dont understand say it to me by com's) 
Hyo joo: Hi! So my sister is not a liar. She does well with the beautiful Jung Yonghwa. 
Yonghwa: Well ... Yes. 
Shinhye: Awesome! Well, you can go before your head is so big it does not pass the door? (I know this is not funny) 
Yonghwa: Haha ... Hyo joo iff there is a party tonight, you come? 
Hyo joo: Of course with pleasure! 

The day was spent in high school normally. No need to dwell on it. We invited a few people tonight. 

I spent a good two hours to get ready, they were accompanied by Unni and sumin ah. I finally chose a beautiful blue dress. 

My sister took the car to my mother to accompany us -car that I had no right to touch. Obviously Oppa had seen the big picture. Minhyuk came towards us. Resonèrent two words in my head: "Oh No!". 

Minhyuk: Hi girls! 
Me: Hey Minhyuk ah! Here Hyo joo unni. 
Minhyuk: - He leans at an angle -Annyong Minhyuk inmida 
Hyo joo: Oh no. 
Minhyuk: Shinhye, I would submit to you Jessica, she is there. 

Somin ah stood next to me and glare at him. She seemed to think, "You go and I'll tear your eyes." 

Shinhye: Uh ... 5 minutes, okay? 
Minhyuk: Well ... okay. 

We set off towards Yonghwa, Jonghyun year of jongshin. As soon as my sister began to run down tons of compliments Yonghwa, I slipped away. Minhyuk ah waiting for me, sitting on a couch. 

Shinhye: It's very smart to talk to Jessica ssi Somin ah! 
Minhyuk: Why? You think she's still angry with me? 
Shinhye-ironically: No! Have you seen that you would jump into the arms! 
Minhyuk: This is ridiculous! It's not like being pulled together! 
Shinhye: Except that Somin is VERY rencunière ah! He was thinking. 
Minhyuk: I'm sorry. Look, there's Jessica! Jessica Shinhye here, one of my best friends. 
Jessica: Hi! Pleased to meet you. 
Shinhye: Me too! Minhyuk does not stop talking about you. 
Jessica: I know. 

I spent some time talking with them. Jessica was quite friendly!. It would have been much easier for me if it had not been the case. I ended up joining Somin ah, who spoke with Jonghyun and Jongshin 

Somin: Ah, you here is you! 
Shinhye: Yes ... Hi! 
Jonghyun and Jongshin: Hi Shinhye! 
Jonghyun: Good to see you. 
Somin: Me too. Where were you? 
Shinhye: Well ... 
Somin: You were with this moron and his ... No, I'll be polite. 
Shinhye: Yes I listen ... 
Somin: I do not want to know! I thought you was supporting me! 
Shinhye: That's what I did! 
Somin: Yes it is obvious! 
Shinhye: Minhyuk is my friend, and it's not because I talk to him I betrayed you or others. 
Somin: Ok that's good! I'm not your mother. And besides I do not want to argue with you now. We'll see later. 
Shinhye: Thank you. I adore you. 
Somin: Me too. 
Shinhye: Well, why are you all alone? 
Jongshin: Well, we talked with Hyung, and then ... 
Somin ... After a while, we got tired of bowing and round-the-legs of your sister. 
Shinhye: What are you talking about? 
Somin: Shinhye ah, you know I love your sister, but then she got drunk as me! She did not stop to make him my compliements -imitant soeur- "Oh Oppa Oppa can i call you? Oppa, I love your band, your voice is wonderful, and as you are muscular and y too." 
Jonghyun: It is wide open to dredge! 
Shinhye: From WHAT ?! 
Jonghyun: From the dra ... Uh ... Well I mean ... No ... I probably am wrong ... It's just ... Somin iff help me! 
Somin: What oppa trying to tell you is that your sister heats your boyfriend. 
Jonghyun: Ah bah thank you, it really helps me! 
Somin: You have to know it! 
Shinhye: Wait! Tell you anything! Unni would never do that! 
Somin: Never ... except today. 
Shinhye: Are you sure? 
Jongshin: Oh yes! Finally ... Orr I'll shut up ... 

I went like crazy. Somin (i dont remember if this is sumin or somin sorry if this is wrong !! :)) overtook them my arm. 

Sumin: Where are you going? 
Shinhye: I'll say two words! 
Somin: Oh no, you're not ... Oh and if c'mon. I want to see it going to give! 

I walked towards my "super" sister. She was still trying to "talk" Oppa. 

Shinhye-patting him on the shoulder: I can talk to you for a minute, only to yourself? 
Hyo joo: Of course. 
Yonghwa: Shinhye ah, she is friendly! Your sister! 
Shinhye: So you! I ... We'll see later. 

I dragged my sister into a corner. 

Hyo joo: What's going on? 
Shinhye-trying calmer- me: It happens that, supposedly, you could, you know, lightly dredged Oppa. 
Hyo joo: What? Who told you her? 
Shinhye: Somin and Jonghyun. So what? Do you explain? 
Hyo joo: Not true. I just complimented him on his group ... 
Shinhye: Stop it! You HATE CNBLUE! You always told me that it was a group for the weak! So if you have dredged recognizes it at least! 
Hyo joo: Even I would have dredged ... 
Shinhye: Oh I think so! You recognize him? 
Hyo joo: It was you who told me to recognize! 
Shinhye: It was because I thought it was fake! 
Hyo joo: But you told me you knew! 
Shinhye: No, but ... Oh stops you get confused! 
Hyo joo: Shinhye ah, I JUST dredged without ulterior motives. 
Shinhye: Bah want! You disappoint me. 
Hyo joo: I'm sorry, I did not think you would take it badly. And besides, he has done nothing. 
Shinhye: How so? 
Hyo joo: I usually have success with the guys, but he ... He had nothing to do with me. 
Shinhye-souriant-: Well done! 
Hyo joo: Excuse me. 
shinhye: Not now. I will. 

I left satisfied, but still upset. Oppa approached me. 

Oppa: How are the most beautiful? 
Me: I do not know I did not see it. 
Oppa: Too funny! Finally ... you knew I was talking about you, huh? 
Me: Yes, yes, do you not! 
Oppa: So how was your evening so far? 
Me: Let's just say ... Eventful. And you? Nothing unusual? Weird?

Oppa: No. 

Me-I give him a spot on the shoulder: Liar! When counting you tell me that my sister had to charm you? 
Oppa: Ok Good first. Ouch! And then I do not see the point to tell you about, that's all. 
Me: Why? It's like not normal! 
Oppa: To avoid you get mad at me. 
Me: I do not at all !!! m'enerve Ok maybe a little. But that's because I was ... 
Oppa: Jealous? 
Me: No. I do not like anyone to touch my boyfriend. 
Oppa: Its called jealousy. 
Me: If you want. Who cares. 
Oppa: If you said, Miss jealous. 
Me: Shut up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys i am very very so so sooooo sorry for udapting just now and no oe year before but this last year i was very busy with school hang out .......

then now ill try to udapte more often 

i hope you enjoy this chapter and love u guy saranghae !!

OH AND if you dont understang some things say it to me i will trad