S2Three

yongshinlove

                                    

Yonghwa Speaking: 

It is 10:00. I wake up alone in my hotel room in Los Angeles. I wake up alone, but I'm not me sleep alone, if you know what I mean. With my brothers, we have just returned after months of work. He spent in things for us this year. An extended tour, a new album, TV, radio ... And the sentimental level, Minhyuk to breaking up with his girlfriend, and Jonghyun Jongshin are always with her girlfriend, and me ... 

I have broken with Shinhye. Why? Because I'm an idiot. Do I regret it? Yeah. I have not supported this distance, and I made an irreparable mistake. I'm a moron, but that I have already said. Anyway, it is better that I forget. I would never have the courage to come face to her to ask her forgiveness. I did not even have the courage to look in the eyes to burst. Confess my fault opposite view to tears ... I could not bear to see her like that. There was seen once. Finally when I say "seen" I mean "found in the same place," because we did not speak to. I even avoided looking at her. It was too painful. 

Anyway ... Today I ... I have a new girlfriend. Her name Haeyon. Oh yes I know what you are going to say, "What a bastard!". You do not have twists. But I will not spend my life crying! Shinhye and I, it's ancient history. My feelings will eventually fade away one day or the other. 

I was daydreaming, looking at the white ceiling of this room, when there was a knock at my door. 

??? : Yonghwa, are you there? 
Me: Yes, what? 
??? : What are you doing? Do not tell me you're still in bed? 
Me: Ok, I will not tell you. 
??? : Damn, Yonghwa. You do it on purpose? Have you forgotten? 
Me: Jonghyun come to the point please. 
Jongshin: We have a photoshoot this morning. 
Me: What? 
Jonghyun: Reveille yourself man! It should already be there. 
Me: Oh ! I arrive. 
Jongshin: Magne-Hyung you. 
Me: Ok. 

I got up and left to shower and dress at supersonic speed. I had totally forgotten. Then I joined my brothers in the car waiting for us. 
Minhyuk: And that's the Sleeping Beauty! 
Me: Very funny. 
Jonghyun: It's nice to give us the Honor of Thee out of your precious someil. 
Me: Ok go! Send valves, I encaisserais. 
Minhyuk: Te concerned, I think we ended up with.. 
Jongshin: Not me! 

My cell phone rang. I had just received a text message. 

 
 

Hi, darling! 
I did the shopping for tonight! 
I'll take a blue dress, then avoids wear blue stp. 
Kisses 

Minhyuk: Who is it? 
Me: It's Haeyon. 
Minhyuk: Ah. She also is the one? 
Jonghyun: Minhyuk, do not start. 
Minhyuk: I do not like, it's not my fault! 
Me: Okay, stop. Just a question: She said she shops for me tonight. But I did not invite to dinner? 
Jonghyun: Wait, you have not forgotten that too? 
Minhyuk: It's getting serious. Perhaps we should consult take? 
Jongshin: Must be early Alzheimer's? 
Minhyuk: Do you think he still remember our names? 
Me: Guys, I'm here! What's going on tonight? 
Jongshin: The premiere of the new film Dongwook! 
Me: Oh, that's right. 
Minhyuk-grabbing his portable-: It will change your mind off things. 
Me: You did what? 
Minhyuk -tapant a SMS-: Uh ... I just got a text. 
Me: Who? 
Minhyuk: In my ... In my ... Oh and who are you? my father? 
Me: Calm down! I'm just wondering who it was. No need to attack me! 
Jongshin: He's right. But seriously, who is he? We tell all, c'mon we will repeat not. 
Minhyuk: No! This is private. 
Me: Ok what you want. 
Driver: Okay guys, you have arrived. 
Jongshin: Ok Thank you.. 

We got out of the car to enter the photo studio. 

Me: So Minhyuk, you really do not want to say it? 
Minhyuk: It is better not ...