Season 2 Chapter 1

yongshinlove

                                    

 

                                                                                    

Shinhye Speaking: 

It is 7:50 p.m.. More than 10 minutes before going on stage. I can already hear the cries of the public. My public. My fans. Since the release of my album, there six months, I can link concerts, television broadcasts, radio ... What I like most is meeting my fans, they are everything to me. Without them, I do not know how I would dress. 

For I am tormented. I suffer for months. Even if the pain is sometimes attenuated, it is still there, and I can not seem to rid myself. And even the passage of time fails to hunt. This emptiness deep in my chest prevents me from breathing deeply. 

You're probably wondering what happened between me and Yonghwa? It's simple: Yonghwa is a coward. He is unable to handle a long-distance relationship. So he gave me the only thing I was not expecting me coming from him. 

He deceived me. He did not tell me to my face, but it was not necessary. During his tour, Yonghwa was photographed, exiting a restaurant with a blonde. When I saw it in a magazine, I ask him for an explanation, he did not gave me. It has therefore played ... and a week later he dumped me. 

FLASH BACK: 

It was late, I was returning from a recording session. After I prepared a sandwich, I took my laptop and listened to my answering machine ... 

"You have a new message:" 

"Hi Shinhye. Here I must speak to you and it's not easy to say. I think I can not continue. Distance hurts me, it's too complicated to manage. ... I did I a big stupidity, and I do not want you to pay for me. better to stop now. sorry. goodbye Park Shinhye. "

Suddenly, I felt my strength leave my body, leaving my laptop fall to the ground. 

END OF FLASH BACK 

At that time I was trying to achieve what I had just heard. At the beginning I thought he was doing me a bad joke. I listen to this message dozens of times, until he reminds me, it never did. So I finally understood. Then I cry for hours without interruption. I cry to dehydration, but it did not soulgée me. 

So I fled to my music. I wrote so many songs that faudrais me twenty albums all sold (excluding those with bad words, it is better that they remain private ^^). Anyway, it did disappoint me, cry, cry sometimes, but it's over. I would shed no tears over him. Today I live for my family and my fans ... Who besides me waiting. To me assure! 

Two hours later: 

Wow ... The public Miami was great. I left the stage and thanked my group. My guitarist, Drew, approached me. 

Hyung Joon: Super concert noona! 
Me: Thank you! You did not hurt either. 
Hyung Joon: Except me it's normal, I'm the best! 
Me: You're stupid! 
Hyung Joon: You sure are you? You made ​​a funny face. 
Me-with a smile necessarily: It's my natural head. If not like it too bad. 
Hyung joong: Voila! I like when you smile. But you? 
Me: Yes, I'm just a little tired that's all. But that's okay. 
Hyung joong: Ok you tomorrow.. 
Me: Bye. 

It went away. Hyung joon became one of my best friends. He is always there for me. Speaking of best friend, Somin just landed a contract to play in a series, cool right? She and I buy a house together in Los Angeles, we are left there during our free time. 

Anyway, I joined my box. Upon entering, I took a coat hanging on a towel. I epongeais face when I saw, on the coffee table in front of me an envelope with my name written in red ... 

Me: Oh no, not again ...