......................

yongshinlove



 

 

 

 

jung-yong-hwa-tumblr1.png

 

 

 

When all of a sudden, everything went very quickly. I had barely finished my sentence, he raised his point and hit me in the nose. I stepped back in shock. I held my face in my hands. They were covered in blood. I felt at that time the rage up to my throat. I sent him my points in the eye, then another in the teeth. Also bleeding now. He then hit me in the stomach, forcing me to fall back on myself. I did not realize that a circle of people had formed around us. In the distance I heard Shinhye screaming my name. Hongki gave me a blow on the head. Shinhye came to separate us.

Hongki: Oh my god, what happened? Are you crazy?

I found myself, bloody face, make my opponent. I would renfoncer him, but Shinhye prevented me.

Shinhye: OPPA, stop please!
Hongki: You see, I told you it was a poor guy!
Shinhye: You, you have nothing to say! I never want to see you in my life, it's clear!

The headmaster arrived.

Headmaster: But what happened to you? Go immediately to the infirmary!

I complied. Shinhye accompanied the headmaster in his office.

The nurse took care of my wounds. Nothing serious, just a few bruises and cuts. Someone opened the door. Her. She sat by my side.

Shinhye: Hi. How are you feeling?
Me: Okay. It takes more to get rid of it myself.
Shinhye: I ... I told the principal that it was Hongki had begun, and he was fired.
Me: Thanks, but you did not have to. I probably would not have answered. This story is a little my fault.
Shinhye: Not at all! You were right. It was just a stupid, nothing more.
Me: If you knew what I've put it on the nerves that can treated you like that without remorse!
Shinhye: I know. Thank you to defend me, but next time try to keep your blood inside it is more useful.
Me: I promise.
Shinhye: Well, you should go home.
Me: You're right.

So I went home.

Once home, my brothers and my parents laid me a bunch of questions, seeing my face ballafré. I told them a little all at the same time. My parents left the room.

Jonghyun: Actually, all this is because of this girl?
Me: So one, it is called Shinhye, and two, it's not his fault, it's mine. I'll keep at it and suddenly I ... freak out.
Jonghyun: It's not good the way things go. I do not want to interfere with your life, just to give you some advice.
Me: Thanks, but I know what I do, I do not need your advice.
Jonghyun: As you wish.

I got into my room and put min MP3 in my ears. I tried to forget this day of crazy. Jonghyun was perhaps right, but one thing was sure: I regretted nothing. If it again, I would not change anything. Gradually, I began to doze off, only to fall asleep soundly.

The next day:

I dressed and went downstairs. My family was downstairs waiting for me. Their faces were closed. That's when Minhyuk took a book in his hands and showed me the cover.

Me: Oh no, this is not true ...

I snatched the magazine Minhyuk hands and examined the cover. It was a picture of me, in the "fight" with Hongki. The headlines said "Jung Yonghwa Pète Plums".

Me: I do not think so! There were people around us, they had to take pictures with their mobile phones.
Jungshin-turning the screen of his computer to me: And I guess you know that phones are also video. It is on the Internet.
My Father-edgy: YONHWA, but what were you thinking?
Me: Actually I did not think much. And then he hit the first, it was necessary that I defend myself, right?
My Mother: I know darling, but it's not like you.
Father: We will ask for a press conference. You're going to fix things with the media.
Me: Okay. I must go.

I went to my car. Their reaction annoyed me. My father reacted in manager, that's all. My mother was right, it did not look like me. But if we had to start, I would not change anything, I could not regret my actions.

Perspective Shinhye:

So min and I were stuck on the cover of this magazine. So it is that the minutes showed me, having snatched from the hands of a poor girl ^ ^. Seeing this picture, I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. In the distance, I saw Oppa happen with his face full of bruises. I ran to him and hugged him. He yelped in pain, barely audible.

Me to tears-: Oppa, if you know what I mean! If I had known that you would take him here ...
Joe: Shinhye, calm down. It's not your fault. Do not you dare accuse you. And "Hello" they say.
Me: Hello. So you do not want me?
Yonghwa: How can I blame you?

He accompanied me inside, one arm around my shoulders.

As the days passed, the closer I got to him. He gave this press conference with his brothers. He was forced to recall "a girl" as he said. He preferred that I remain anonymous, but journalists did not take long to discover that it was me. We were often followed by paparazzi. That's why we spend more time in one and in the other to get out. With his brothers, was somewhat difficult. Not with Minhyuk and Jonghyun, because I was much closer to me about him. He was like the brother I never had, a good friend. The problem, it was Jungshin. He had a little trouble supporting me. Over time, it is améliorais, but the tension was still present.

Three weeks passed.

On this day, I was in a good mood. Why? This is the day of my birthday! And yes, I'm 18! That made me happy! It was a Saturday, so no way. But I got up early enough to enjoy my day. I dressed, I went down (always the same: D). My mother fell on my neck.

My Mother-excitedly: Happy birthday darling!
Me: Thanks Mom.
My Mother: I prepared you breakfast!
Me: Great, thank you!

I sat down and began to eat. She looked at me with sparkling eyes and a huge smile on his lips.

Me: What? You're paralyzed mom?
My Mother: It's too hard. I can not wait to give you your present.

She ran into the living room, and returned with a large package.

My Mother: Happy birthday! I hope you like it!

I opened my gift. I was surprised. It was a guitar (almost the same as me -> the creation :)). A beautiful guitar was the brown color that I saw in a store a few days earlier.

Me: Mom, you're crazy! This is great!

I thanked her by taking her in my arms. She was really pleased with my reaction.

A few minutes later, while I was trying my gift in my room, my cell phone rang.

Me: Hello?
?? Happy Birthday sweetie!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

know that this chapter and too short but I do not have much time to write because we are on vacation and I also try to enjoy. I would try to quickly get the site and I hope that this chapter has you more