Love...Love...Love

yongshinlove
I grabbed him by the shoulders and put my lips on hers . My heart was beating fast . Becoming faster, louder . I even thought , for a moment , he would transperser my chest . But I felt good . That kiss , I waited a long time.
 
I am finally back , fearing the reaction of Shinhye . On opening my eyes, I looked at her. Her eyes were round and it looked like she had ceased to breathe. The seconds passed , so long as each seemed a century. The seconds turned into minutes. Still no reaction. A feeling of anxiety rose in my throat . I had to intervene.
 
Me: Shinhye ... Shinhye ?
 
She stood there , motionless.
 
Me: Shinhye , it would be nice if you say something ... Now ...
 
Still nothing . I lessa win.
 
Me - on edge - : Go Shinhye , damn ! Please! Speaks, moves , screaming above me , hit me if you want, but do not stay that way !
 
Just finished my sentence , she burst out laughing . It was a laughter ?
 
Me: It makes you laugh?
Shinhye - catching his breath - : So ... rry !
Me: I'm not really expecting that . It's that funny ?
Shinhye : reverting seriously : No that's not it ...
Me: So what do we do ? I mean you and me?
Shinhye - looking at his watch : Oh , it's late ... My mother attent me for dinner.
Me: Yes, but ...
Shinhye : I gotta go , see you tomorrow.
 
I do not have time to say anything , because she was already back .
 
Why ? What had I done ? I thought she liked me ... So I returned to my car.
 
Me - myself - My poor Yonghwa , you're a fool !
 
Shinhye POV
 
I stuck to my back door, my brain rapassant in the last 10 minutes: Yonghwa and me at the door , who kisses me , and I did find nothing better to do but laugh ?
 
Me - myself - : My poor Shinhye , you're a fool !
 
My mother came to the door.
 
My Mother: Shinhye ! It's going to love? You made ​​a funny face .
Me: Uh ... Yes it will .
My Mother: Well then comes the dinner is ready .
Me: I 'm not very hungry . I 'm going to bed early.
My Mother: But it is 7:30 p.m. ! You sure you okay?
Me: Yes, you actually not . I would get a sandwich if I'm hungry.
 
I went upstairs and took a shower. Passing the mirror, I understood why my mother had become concerned - I was white as a sheet.
 
Once showered , I lay on my bed and réflechissa . This was familiar to me . The day of my first kiss, I had the same reaction. Probably nervousness. And it probably came from Yonghwa . I mean, it was not a simple boy was Yonghwa . Anyway ... I was an idiot. I fell asleep with a little trouble .
 
The next day :
 
I really did not feel like getting up . Go to school , it also meant facing Yonghwa . I felt so bad! I dressed and went downstairs. As I feared , it did not happen to me . So I took the school bus . I told the whole story So min - big mistake.
 
So min- laughing - : You laugh ? This is unbelievable!
Me: Yes it is! Cry harder, I think the driver did not hear !
So min : Sorry ! More ... It embraces all that bad ?
Me: Stop it a bit! This is not funny !
So min : It's not me who laughs first ! Ok sorry.
 
All the way to make fun of me , great! Once arrived , we went into the yard. In the distance , I saw Joe come . He walked towards us , looking uncomfortable .
 
I - blushing : So min happens ! - What should I do ? What do I say ?
So min : Detent up! You look like a bottle of ketchup !
Me: You're not helping me here!
So min : That's because there you must fend you alone , honey. I'm going . Good luck .
 
She walked away after greeting Yonghwa , who was now standing in front of me .
 
Yonghwa : Hi Shinhye ... Listen .
Me: No , it is you who listen to me. First hello . And last night , sorry. Really . I'm an idiot. My reaction was ridiculous. But know that it has nothing to do with you . This was the situation . Because in fact when I 'm nervous or I laugh or I cry or I scream . So I laughed . I know it's weird. This is what I did during my first kiss. And frankly, I do not understand why I did it ! It was totally different. And I love you ! So do not blame me please do and ...
 
At that time, he took my chin in his hand, and put his lips on mine. By detaching from me, he looked me in the eyes.
 
Me: Why did you do that ?
Yonghwa : For you shut up you!
Me: So , you do not want me ?
Yonghwa : Of course not ! How can I blame you ? And then ... you said you loved me , right?
Me with eyes circles : What? No, I never said that!
Yonghwa - with a smirk - : If you've said.
I blushed - No, this is wrong! You hear voices !
Yonghwa : Not at all . Just now , when you spoke at full speed, you say taking a vote Aquamarine "You will listen to me ... I'm sorry ... Bla bla bla ... And I love you "
I pissed - : I never a voice like that! And then I not say " blah blah blah ."
Yonghwa : But you said " I love you ."
Me uncomfortable - : Not ... Finally ... Yes maybe. Oh my god this is very embarrassing!
Yonghwa : It's true.
I buried my face in my hands - : Thank you, it helps me a lot!
Yonghwa - taking - my hands : You know, it's not so embarrassing when it is reciprocal ...
Yonghwa : In your opinion ?
 
He smiled at me , I did the same. That 's when I realized that half the school watching us for a good ten minutes.
 
Me: It is embarrasant !
Yonghwa : What do you want? That's going out with a rockstar, they are all jealous !
Me pretentious !
 
The bell rang . We went underway. I had little stars in her eyes. It's okay, I know it's stupid ! But how would you in my place?
 
Despite of that, I was really uncomfortable much of the day. Everyone looked at me! The worst was the time of lunch . They all whispered , looking towards our table. These whispering gave me a headache . I was not really accustomed to what Prette me much attention . I had always been the nullarde , the girl who had only one friend ( a friend who was afraid many people also ^ ^ ), in short the failed service . And here I was " the friend of Rockstar" .
 
After a while, I was getting used and even appreciate . To not spoil anything : an A + in history . Finally, as usual. I think I'm starting to take a big head ! It's okay, I calm down .
 
It was 1530, the end of cours.Yonghwa , So min and I made ​​our way out of the school premises , to join the car Yonghwa .
 
Yonghwa : Rather odd that day.
Me: Who do you say !
Yonghwa : Bah to you : D
Me: Too funny !
So min : That was so awesome ! They followed you all like doggies. And you saw the head Soehyun ? She was so furious that the smoke coming out of his ears !
Me: Yeah , great!
 
Yonghwa 's phone rang. Its bell was one of his songs. A little narcissistic , right?
 
Yonghwa - to - phone : Hello ? ... Oh hello you okay? ... Super thank you ! So what's new ? ... Hum hum ... No? ... Serious? ... No, I think not ! Tu es genial thank you! ... Ok no worries ... Bye my friend, and thank you again !
 
He hung up .
 
Me: Who was that?
Yonghwa - detaching each word : It was ... My producer ... John ... Mayer .
So the min- imitating - : And you can tell ... what was said ... the gentleman ?
Yonghwa : Very funny ! This is great news !
Me: Go birth .
Yonghwa : You not angry ok ? You remember the model you made to This is me ? Well John did listen to the guys at the record company , and they loved it! They want to see you next weekend to make you sign a contract !
I - shocked : What? A contract?
So min : Shinhye ! You're gonna be a star!
Me: A what ? No I can not ...
Yonghwa : You're going to record an album .
Me: Oh yeah ?
Yonghwa : You 're not happy ? You know you're not forced ...
So min : If she wants it, I can do it!
Yonghwa & Me: So min !
So min : What? And why do not you jump for joy Shinhye ?
Me: I need a little time to realize .
Yonghwa : Well Depeche you because ...
Me - the - cutting : Wait! Its there! I realize ! Oh my god, but it's great !
So Yonghwa -a - min : It's still weird?
So min : And yet , you have not seen !
Me: I 'm not weird! Finally ... a little. Anyway thank you Yonghwa ! It's all thanks to you!
Yonghwa - taking me in his arms : You talk , it's nothing ! A future career and a boyfriend , and everything in two days. So happy?
Me: Pretentieux ! Go on home.
 
So Yonghwa placed min , then took me back to my turn. He did not linger - a song dealing with menbers of his groups I think.
 
Yonghwa : You know what? We will have a party at home to celebrate right?
Me: You love the holidays , huh?
Yonghwa : Some people are addicted to cigarrette , chocolate , and bah me is the fiesta !
Me: You should make a rehab !
Yonghwa : That's it! Ok then for the party?
Me: Of course!
Yonghwa : Cool! So we did it ... Tomorrow night !
Me: You never have time to do everything.
Yonghwa : You do not know the danger Oppa ! And it's not me who will do everything I superviserais .
Me: Ok then tomorrow!
Yonghwa - with acute voice: And I love you .
I laughing - : Rooh you m'enerve !
 
He smiled . I tiras his tongue and out of the car .
 
So I went home . I placed my bag and my jacket at the entrance and entered the room . I was surprised on entering .
 
Me: Oh that's not true ! Is that you?