Recording Studio

yongshinlove
 
 
 
                                   Shinhye POV
 
Yonghwa : I have another gift for you.
Me: Again? I'll end up feeling embarrassed. I will ruin you !
Yonghwa : This one cost me nothing .
 
He picked up his guitar and sits . He motioned for me to sit beside her .
 
Yonghwa - blushing - : I ... I wrote you a song . (And yes this is not a kiss )
Me: Really? For me? This is lovely, thank you !
Yonghwa : Hey , easy! I will not have the same play!
Me: How could I not love one of your songs?
Yonghwa - still - blushing : Ok .. Okay, so here we go .
 
He began to play the song (Because i miss you ) . I was admiratioon before him. This song was beautiful, and that he had written to me gave me chills . No one had ever been so attentive to me. He finished his music he has written for me.
Yonghwa : So ?
Me: Wow ... You could not have done better. This is the most beautiful song I have ever heard.
Yonghwa : You exaggerate .
Me: Not at all . Thank you , oppa .
Yonghwa : I took thee .
 
He plunged his eyes into mine. When he looked at me like her , I felt good and happy. He approached me , my lips ... But someone knocked on the door , then opened .
 
? ? Oh, sorry to interrupt ... I am looking for the toilet.
Yonghwa : It's nothing Soehyun . At the bottom , right.
Soehyun : Okay, thank you . Again sorry.
 
She went .
 
Me: Seo Ju Hyeon ! I dream ! You invited Seo Hyeon Ju !
 
He burst out laughing at my surprise. We decided to return to the area, enjoy the party . So min was sitting in a corner alone. I decided to see what was wrong .
 
Me: Hey So min ! You did what? Where is Minhyuk ? I thought things were going well between you, right?
So Min : Oh ! That's a lot of questions from a single shot! So ... As you can see, I 'm sitting , Minhyuk is gone, and yeah , it's good PASSED . We must put the sentence in the past .
Me: What? What is it happening?
So min : It is past it's a moron! The current going well . He gave me his number and he went to get a drink. When he returned , he told me not to call him because he wanted to try again with her ​​ex. So I find myself all alone like an idiot ! I hate it !
Me: You're right, it ! I never imagined that from her.
So min : Well, talking about something else, or I'm going to strangle him. Yonghwa where he has taken you ?
 
I told him the whole story , including the " almost kiss " .
 
He began to do later , and a lot of people were already partient . I thanked Cnblue for my great party . Minhyuk was uncomfortable before So min . She looked pissed . Yonghwa proposed racompagner us. So he placed first min . Once arrived in front of me , he cut the engine.
 
Yonghwa : Voila .
Me: Yeah ... Thank you again for everything.
Yonghwa : I beg you . Okay, so good night .
 
We looked intensely again . As earlier in the evening, he slowly approached my face. More ... they cried out.
 
? ? : Shinhye ?
 
It was my mother . I gasped and stepped back.
 
Me: I ... I must go.
Yonghwa : Yeah , see you later .
Me: Bye .
 
I got out of his car. Slamming the door , I heard him mutter something like "This is not true ." I went home and told my party to my mother.
 
The next day :
 
I woke my slowly. The previous day had been great, apart from the disappointment So min . I could not help but think of the song Yonghwa . I was playing in a loop in my head. When I woke up this morning, I was sure of one thing: I was in love with Yonghwa .
 
I got up, took a shower , I dressed and went downstairs. I made ​​myself a bowl of cereal and ate it in front of me installing the TV.
 
Someone knocked at the door ...
 
Me: Mom, can you get that?
My Mother - in kitchen : I will .
 
I was sitting on the couch , eating my cereal and watching clips on EXO k and EXO m.
 
My Mother: That's for you , honey.
 
I got up and rejoined the entrance, looking up at the sky. What? We can not be quiet on Sunday ?
 
I arrived at the door .
 
? ? : Hi Shinhye !
Me: Minhyuk ? Hi ...
My Mother: Well I leave you .
Me: Between , I'll take .
Minhyuk : Thank you. I hope your voice is in shape!
Me: My voice ? Why ?
Minhyuk - bumping my head - on : And oh! Anybody there? For your record , of course! The studio is open today then it 's gone !
Me: What? But I'm not ready !
Minhyuk : But if ! So take your scores and we will fire !
Me: Well ...
Minhyuk - with eyes Puppy - : If you like it !
I - smiling : It's okay, you win !
Minhyuk : Cool ! I wait in my car !
 
I went to my room to get my scores . Minhyuk was a really nice boy , my best male friend , basically. It was really lovely. But with So Min , and what he had done ... I was a bit lost. She would probably say something like " Hey, you have a lot of idiocy on your clothes ! It rubs off on you " . Finally, something for So min .
 
Once but scores in hand, I went down , my mother warn then rejoined Minhyuk . He started toward the studio.
 
Me: Why Yonghwa did not come get me?
Minhyuk - jokingly - Thank you ! I see that you're happy to see me !
Me: No, I mean yes! It's just that ... usually it is he who comes .
He did not look up . His face had a smile he tried to hold in vain . Minhyuk was not used to smile like that. Disturbing ...
 
Me: What? Why are you smiling like that?
Minhyuk : Oh for nothing!
Me: Minhyuk ... Your smile scare me , you know?
Minhyuk : Ok yes it's true ! This is Yonghwa .
Me: What did he do?
Minhyu : Nothing. You're crazy about him , that's all.
I shocked and embarrassed - What? I ... You ... Yong ... No!
Minhyuk : It's on ! Given how you mumble , there is no worry to be .
: Do not fall for Yonghwa !
Minhyuk : Yes. And I'm a woman named Micheline .
Me: Hi Micheline !
 
We look and we laugh . He gave the impression of an ever seriously guys , but basically it was very funny .
 
Minhyuk : Yonghwa actually still had stuff to do in the studio , so he asked me to pick you up , since it means well .
I - embarrassed : Minhyuk ... You know, I ... I love you very much.
Minhyuk - laughing - Oh no ! Crush on you too?
Me: No ... I do not really appreciate what you've done So min .
 
He said nothing, focused on the road .
 
Me: I do not know what to do! I adore you, you are very important to me. But min So is my best friend since we have three ...
Minhyuk : Listen , So min is nice and pretty , but I want to give a chance to Eunhye . I understand that she wants me , and you too , but do not blame me , put yourself in my place .
Me: Ok , you're right. We forget .
 
We arrived at the studio. Yonghwa , Jonghyun and Jungshin were in the lobby. We entered and Yonghwa approached .
 
Yonghwa : Hi ! So how do you feel?
Me: A little nervous ... This is the first time I walk into a place like this!
Yonghwa : Everything will be fine , you're great ! I 'll put myself on the other side . Jungshin will explain you what you must do.
Me: Ok
 
I followed Jungshin and Minhyuk in the studio, while Yonghwa and Jonghyun are staying ehind us.
 
Jungshin - tending me a headset : So you put it . Minhyuk is on drums and me on guitar. We'll start with one of your chansonque chosen , it will you?
Me: Okay.
 
Minhyuk passed me and moved behind the battery .
 
Minhyuk : You see, it is your darling!
 
I pulled his tongue . I put the headphones on my ears and commenças to sing, while the boys were playing.
 
Perspective Yonghwa :
 
I was on the other side of the window , listening to Shinhye , her wonderful voice, great song , her almond eyes ... Sorry I'm rambling ! Beside me stood Young Min Kim, our producer and musical director . I asked him to go to give me an opinion on it .
 
Me: So , do you think what?
YMK My little Yonghwa , you ear ! It was not a common voice ! I'll take this model and to listen to the guys at the record .
Me: Serious ? I'm so happy , she deserves .
YMK : It 's really good .
 
I was hoping Shinhye do not want too . She finished her song , and then went on my side of the room. YMK sorta without her noticing.
 
Shinhye - me jumping on him : Thank you Oppa ! It was great !
 
By releasing me , she looked me in the eye . I approached her again and again . But not as random , Jungshin and Jonghyun entered.
 
Jonghyun : You have to eat?
I glaring at him - : It happens !
 
I took Shinhye 's shoulder and followed the other two. We left lunch together. Obviously, some girls asked us for autographs , excluding paparazis , in short , nothing new.
 
Shinhye spent the day at home. We made a lot of music . I would love to be alone with her, but my other menbers not we let loose . They were a little heavy at times.
 
It was already 19:00. Shinhye decided it was time to go home. I raccompgna home. The others did not follow us. Fortunately ! I garra a car in the entrance and accompanied him to the door.
 
Me: You were great today.
Shinhye : Thank you. It was great I had fun !
Me happy.
Shinhye : Well, I 'll go . See you tomorrow at school.
Me: Okay ..
 
She started to open the door to enter .
 
Me: Shinhye ?
Shinhye : Yes .
Me: No, nothing ...
Shinhye - smiling - : Ok Bye .
I bite my lip - : Si! One more thing ...
 
She turned . Once again , I plunged into her eyes. How could anyone resist that gorgeous smile ? I would probably be more of tact, but I could not go ! I was itching . I attrappa his shoulders, approached me and ...
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________hi everyone
I am sorry because i DID not post this chapter Quickly Because I did not Have Time Because of work.
I hope you go like this chapter. And post as many comments as you'd like.