Encounter

yongshinlove

POV Shin Hye:

My alarm rings. It is 6:30. This is the end of the winter holidays, and therefore, the return to school. For Christmas, my family is assessed to offer me a piano. I can compose my songs as it should. I'm super happy! Anyway ... I like the school. I'm smart enough - a large majority of A + ^. I'm in a good mood. I can find my best friend So Min! I party in the bathroom to get ready. I went to get my breakfast - bacon and scrambled eggs. My mother was already there with my sister, half asleep in front of his bowl of cereal: D.

Me: Hi Mom! Hello sunny!

Mom: So sleep well!

Me: Too good to wake up so early :)

Mom: Eat, it will wake you up. Ready to bring tons of A?

Me: Mom, please ...

My mother is super proud of myself. I swallowed my plate in 2 minutes flat. I took my bag, my jacket and ran to get on the bus (I have my license, but not enough money to have the car that goes with it ^ ^) I walked on the bus, most people do not like me much. So I live minutes sitting at the back, keeping me a place.

So min; Shin hye! It makes me happy! We did not see much during the holidays.

Me: Hi So min! Yes it's true, but we will catch up!

We talked the whole way, which was still short. We walked down the bus, pretending to ignore the taunts of Soehyun a cheerleader as silly as pretentious, and her friends, the same definition. In the courtyard, we check our schedules, when a crowd formed near the gates of the entrance, where hundreds of screaming girls ... Perspective

Yong Hwa It is 6:00.

I hid his head under the pillow to no longer hear the horrible sound of my alarm clock. 6:00! Usually it does not bother me. I often get up earlier in the tour. It was the fact that I got up to go to a school that exaspérai me. I heard footsteps. It was my friends Jong Hyun. He put that damn alarm clock, and I pulled my comforter.

Jong Hyun: Yong standing! He must go.

Me: Leave me alone! I will not!

Jong Hyun: Yong stops, you have more then 6 years move your ! You do not have a choice.

He went out, slamming the door. I really did not want to go. But I finally rethink my parents threatened to end our career - I could not do that to my friends. I went to take a shower, wake me history, I prepared and went downstairs. It was Jung Shin who conducted me he did not want me to go alone, lest I leave for another destination, and then school buses, no thank you! I did not take the trouble to make a big assiète. I carried a granola bar in the car and fonçais Jung shin. During the road, I dreaded my arrival.

Jung Shin: Yong not Stress! It's okay. I-annoying

me: It not stress me, I'm soule! I am the only one to go. You you already have your degree and Minhyuk is good, then it remains at home! This is not fair!

Jung Shin: Come on, this is not death! It will allow you to get closer to our fans! ^ ^

Me: Speaking of fans ...

We arrived near the school. A girl we saw him coming. Obviously, it hurlât all others to come.

Me: Oh well ... I'm gonna have fun!

Jung shin - Thrasher -: I hope that you have nothing against the style "clothes torn!"

I pronfondement breath and opened the door. They jetèrrent me. I should be used, that's Seoul!

POV Shin Hye:

So I was with min before the herd of hysterical girls. One of them came running. I rinterceptat.

Me: What's going on?

Girl: That's it! There he is! You do not know?!

So min: Know what?

Girl: Jong Yong Hwa!

He just finished his school year here!

So min: What is this bull?

Girl: It's here! I saw it!

She ran to the pack of screaming fans. So min and I did not know what to say. A few minutes passed, and then I saw him. It freillait way through all these girls. He spent only a few meters from me. I could jump on him like the others, but my muscles were paralyzed. I just looked away. So min was ready to go, she pulled me by the arm, but I remained motionless, I hardly breathed.

So min: So you, I do not understand! He was right there! Why do not you're not going? I did not answer and went to my classroom, even upside down.

POV Yong Hwa:

I was finally inside, but I do not let loose. This is precisely why I did not go to this school. Make friends was very difficult because I never knew if they really liked me, or if they just wanted to be friends with a star. Further ahead, I saw the headmaster, who beckoned me to accompany him in his office. The supervisor shouted for everyone - each more - join the class.

Me: Hello sir.

Headmaster: Mr. Jong Yong Hwa! Well, first of all, welcome. And sorry for all the fuss, you have lots of fans!

Me: I know, I'm used to.

Headmaster: Good. As you arrive in the middle of the school year, I would like to know where you are. Your parents have demanded that you have your degree.

Me: How does where I am?

Headmaster: Here are some tests, checks, to know the subjects in which you excel and those where you need support. You can do here at ... calm.

I really excited-not: Well ... okay.

Headmaster: You have two hours.

I-surprised: What? For all subjects?!

Headmaster: Yes. But it should not cause you any problems normally.

Me: Ok He left the office, while I was looking at my copies. There were a few multiple choice questions, which I did easily. I spent more time on math.

These two hours were a little too apart for math, but strangely, seemed like an eternity. When the principal returned to his office, I finished my last year only. He took my paper and asked me to take advantage of the facility, while everyone was in progress.

POV Shin hye:

I have finished my biology before everyone. The teacher allowed me to get out before the others. During my off hours, I helped the school library. I began to store on a bookshelf colonists, some of whom were on the ground. When I relevas he was there, went to sit at a table. We were alone in the room and, apparently, I had not noticed. I took a deep breath and decided to go ask him for an autograph. I approached slowly, marking not forget to breathe ^ ^

I- nervously: Hi! Excuse me ...

Yong Hwa: No, but this is not true! There's no way to be quiet just 5 minutes?

Me: Sorry, I just ...

Yong Hwa: I know what you want! An autograph and a picture of "Yong Hwa Superstar!" You can imagine that I can never get tired of your crying, tired of trying to tear me my clothes, and everything you brag to your stupid friends!

I - furious -: Not but that it es-you think you are? You have no right to talk to me like that, I've done nothing, okay? I did not cry, and I did not jumped either! I just kindly ask you something!

Yong Hwa: Listen ...

Me - even angry - No! I do not wanna hear it! I never would have imagined that! Good day, and sorry to have wasted your time can rockstar! I left the room in a fury, having trouble realizing that I had to yell at Jong Yonghwa . I end up having a laugh, leaving my nerves escaped.

POV Yong hwa:

Whoa! Until now, the only person who had yelled at me like that, it was my mother! I wanted to blame this girl, but I could not. She yelled at me, but it also meant that she treated me like someone "normal". I was glued to my chair. She was right, I had no right to talk like that. I needed him to apologize ... POV Shin Hye: I was furious! So I told Joe how min had behaved while going to the cafeteria for lunch. He was sitting at a table, surrounded by lots of girls, with a depressed head ^ ^. We looked.

So min: I never imagined this! It's a shock you ...

Me: I'm still on my nerves! I have only one desire: to go see him and spin a slap in the face!

So min - laughing -: Remind me not to get angry! I could not help laughing. So good humor was contagious min.

After lunch, we went to the classroom when the principal made an announcement at the microphone: "Mr. Jong Yong Hwa immediately in my office" Me: And bah I say, it looks like he is already in trouble ... Well done! A few minutes passed, and then he began: "Miss Park Shin Hye in my office" Everyone turned to look at me. It was the first time I was called into his office. I got up, took my stuff, and out of class. I reached the office, knocked and entered. I saw Joe sitting on some awful two seats facing the headmaster. He looked at me, surprised. At the time, I almost turn around and leave. But I took it upon me, and sat down.

Headmaster: Yong Hwa 

- the cutting -:I prefer Yong.

Headmaster: Well ... Yong, your test result his ... very above average. Your overall score is 15, and you need at least a 18 to get your diploma. This is why he needs you Shin Hye.

Me: From Me? Why?

Headmaster: You are one of our best students-not to mention the best-that's why I want you to give him private lessons on your spare time of course.

Me: Are you kidding? It is out of the question! I will not waste the time I have for me ... him!

The Principal: Miss Park, this was not a proposal. Help you, and that's all! If you value your 19.5 average, you make a little effort. You can get both. I left the office with Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa Park Shin hye Listen ... Yong Shin Hye I'm really sorry I spoke like that this morning.

Me: Yes it is safe, you were nil.

Yong: It was stupid and not legitimate. I spent my nerves upon you, and I apologize.

Me: Apology accepted. :)

Yong: Great! Then we can study together on Wednesday evening and ...

Me - cutting - Oh no I stop immediately! You're sorry but it does not change anything! I've no desire to give you his classes, so if you must put it is I who decides where and when, ok?

Yong: Ok, as you like Me: Well ... So, after school, at Chartasie coffee, we will make history.

Yong: It works, why a coffee?

Me: I love this place. And then I have something to do there after.

Yong: Okay, so much more!

He left me send a beautiful smile. I was surprised to see so nice. The rest of the day passed normally. It was 16:15. I sat at a table in the coffee Chartasie. I waited for the SuperStar, which was a quarter of an hour late. He went into the coffee supply.

Me: Well, it starts VERY well!

Yong: I'm sorry Shin Hye! My brothers and I were repeated and a new song ...

Me: I do not know! ... Sorry sorry.

Yong: It's nothing.

POV Yong Hwa:

Shin Hye and I study history. Strangely, I could not concentrate. At first I had not noticed how pretty she was. She showed me the prints, but I had a hard time getting away from her beautiful eyes. She asked me about the important dates of colonial history, when a hand was laid on his shoulder.

??? : Anniasseo, Shin Hye!