Next

yongshinlove

??? : Hi Shin Hye!

Shin Hye: Annyeong oppa (excuse me I'm wrong character in her boyfriend's Lee Hong Ki)!

-How are you?

To my surprise, he abaissât at his level and kissed him. I did not know where to put myself, or what to think. I did not know she had a boyfriend, or she liked that guy. It's true, she was so beautiful! While it ... He did not come alone. Other guys were there with their instruments, settling on the small stage background. Hongki went to join me in glowering.

Me: Your boyfriend is a group?

Shin Hye: Yes. These are FT Island. They are super talented!

Me: Yes, definitely ... They began to play. They were good, I was obliged to recognize it, as I had to admit that even though I barely knew her, I felt jealousy. She was focused on their performance.

Me: And you make music?

Shin Hye: What? Uh ... Yes. I write songs, but it is not great.

Me: I'd love to hear.

Shin Hye: Not even in your dreams!

I already struggling to sing in front of FT Island, then in front of you!

Me: Stop it, I'm sure it's great. And I am a professional, I would give a sincere opinion. I smiled, she did the same. My heart Accelerat. But what was happening to me? She finally told me that remained there for today.

Shin Hye POV:

The next day: I braced myself and went downstairs. Mom and Sunny were there before me, as usual.

Me: Hi mom! I have to help a student who is struggling. You can come here after school?

Mom: Sure. Sunny: This is your boyfriend?

Me: No! The bus was there. I took my sace and party. I sat near So min

So-min-excited: So? How was it with Yong Hwa?!

me:I History.

So min: Really?!

Me: What I mean is that we have made history. You thought what?

So min: There nothing happened?

me : I have a boyfriend I remember.

So Min: Yes, of course. I put in your place: "That big zero Hongki or Yong Hwa, the guy who all the girls dream." I'd like you ... Wait, no I would not like you!

Me: Stop your sarcasm. Tell me? Are you jealous?

So Min: You know I like Minhyuk. We had arrived. We met again the same show yesterday. Poor Yong Hwa. I understand a little, it must be boring. He waved his hand and a smile, which I returned. That morning, I had my first note of the year: an A. Surprising, it may seem pretentious, but I'm used to. At lunch, Yong Hwa sat down at our table. For once, everyone looked at me. I was very uncomfortable. Yong: Hi girls! Me: So Yong Hwa min here, my best friend. Yonghwa - shaking his hand -: Nice to meet you.

So min: More than happy! She looked at us each in turn with a smile. I gave him a glare, but she continued. So I set him a kick under the table.

So min: Ouch! But you're crazy! Yong Hwa looked up, looked at us and would. I left him no time to question me.

Me: That you will be revised if my house today? So I looked min, satisfied.

Yong: Ok! Then I'll see where you live? Super. He smiled (really it never stops: D). I would imitate him, when I saw this Seo Hyun happen. She put a hand on the shoulder of Yong Hwa, who turned.

Seo Hyun: Hi, Yong! I'm Soe Hyun

Yong Hwa: Hi. Seo Hyun-handing him a piece of paper: Here is my number. If you ever get bored, and you want to party with GOOD people call me, okay?

Yong: Ok She walked away with its superior air. It would not be the case, but the small number had annoyed me.

Me: What a !

Yong: Oh you know, I'm used to! I know what kind of girl behind the head. She just wants to be seenwith a "star". It mocks me.

Me: It confirms what I said. After school, Yonghwa was waiting near his car. Someone stopped me.

??? : Where are you going like that?

Me: I'm going home.

Hongki: I'm taking?

Me: No, I teach a course at Yonghwa when he accompanies me.

Hongki: Him? Why are you hanging out with this lame?

Me: That's good! I help him, that's all! And you do not know enough to judge.

Hongki: I hope you sleep you do not know too much, if you know what I mean.

Me: Goodbye Hongki. During the trip, Yong Hwa broke the silence. He asked me questions and I Hongki. This put me uncomfortable. We had arrived. I opened the door of the house.

Me: Welcome to my home!

Yong: Thank you!

Me: I'm hungry. We'll eat something?

Yong: Ok We went into the kitchen. I prepared my favorite sandwich: cheese and peanut butter. I put it in the microwave. Yong Hwa: I do not think so! That is disgusting! You're not gonna eat that?! Me: Everyone finds it disgusting. I love it.

Yong: You're so weird!

Me: I'll take that as a compliment.

My mother came into the kitchen. She was surprised. It is true that I had not said that I help Jong Yong Hwa. I made the introductions, then went with Yong Hwa. I opened the door (normal: |). He went first. It is at this point that I realized that the walls of my room were covered with poster of him and his brothers, but especially him.

Me touching my hair-: So this is ... a bit annoying.

Yong: I love the decor! You've got taste and a great piano!

Me: Yes, that was my Christmas gift.

Yong: You can play me something? A component.

Me: Uh ... Not sorry.

Yong: Please do! i you do not sing, I do not listen of course.

Me: That's not nice blackmail!

Yong: I'm serious.

Me: Okay, but you do not laugh?

Yong: Promised. I sat at the piano, he sat beside me. I was hesitant, but I started playing one of my songs (if there Hyeya fuera Ella) (search on Youtube this is a cover made by Choi Jong Hyun of SHINee but imagines a girl) Me: Well, you see. I told you it was not great .

Yong: You kidding?! This is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. And your voice is ... magic. I lost myself in his eyes a long time. Then he slowly approached me. Then I realized he was kissing me. He approached closer and closer. When he was only a few millimeters, I regained consciousness and jumped on my legs. I stood now standing face to Yong Hwa.

Me: Well ... We got work, it must be put. Yong-in shock: Uh ... You're right. We worked the lesson as if nothing was finally on my side. Yong was adorable, but a little distant. Understandable. The weekend arrived. I spent Saturday with So min to shopping in our favorite stores.

So min: I love these jeans!

Me: Yes, you will be fine.

So min: Speaking of jeans ... How it happened with Yonghwa?

Me: What? Where is the report?

So min: Has it not! I just wanted to ask you the question!

Me: You so! Nothing to say, it is nice and he likes my music :)

So Min: You have sung before him? Not bad!

Me: Yes, and after ... It happened something. He tried to kiss me.

So min: So there's nothing for you to say? And then?

Me: And then that's it. I ruled out, and we did math.

So min: That you can be stupid! I changed discussing. I spent Sunday with Hongki.

Yonghwa POV:

I heard the alarm, and I jumped. It was surprising, but I was eager to be at school, eager to be with her. I dressed and went down in a good mood. Minhyuk, Jungshin and JongHyun were sitting in the kitchen.

JongHyun: Well, you're pretty happy today.

Minhyuk: Yeah, you have a fever? ^ ^

Me: Haha, very funny! It is forbidden to start a day of classes?

Minhyuk: Forbidden, no. But coming from you, weird. : I have decided to change. To the head will not stop me from going there so ...

Jungshin: Good resolution Yong.

Me: Thank you Paul ^ ^

After breakfast,

I fonçai in my car. During the trip, I remembered the beautiful voice Shinhye. It was crazy! It became the reason I went to school (Why I go to school for <- The creation) I've never been addicted to a girl such a speed. I arrived at school. The host committee started to reduce female, which I was arranging it! I was looking for the look, but I did not find her. The bell rang, I was late. I ran through the corridors. By the way, I heard someone. I stopped is totally taken dépourvut. It was Hongki, kissing the girl in the cafeteria, Mandy. They looked at me, surprised. Mandy Hongki asked to leave. He approached me.

Hongki: Look, it's not what you think.

Me: Do not take me for a fool! How can you do this to Shinhye? He stepped forward abruptly and slammed me against the lockers, his hands around my throat.

Hongki: Listen to me the Rock Star, if you talk to Shinhye what you saw, I'll make you a nice colorful face for magazines, got it? He released me and went away.

He could bring as much as he wanted, he did not make me afraid. I could not let such a moron with Shinhye. I pondered how to tell him, when I went to court in Spanish (with a 10 minute delay).

At lunch, I joined Shinhye and So min.

Shinhye: Hi Yonghwa!

Me: Hi.

So min: Well I'm ... seek fries! I leave you!

Shinhye: Yong, okay? You make a funny face.

Me: Yes. Well, no. I must talk to you.

Shinhye: go ahead. Devias I tell him, but not here. Me: If revising home tonight? You could meet my brothers.

Shinhye: Really? Yes with pleasure! With your head you're scaring me.

It was hurting me to lie to her. In the afternoon, I took control of biology: a D. The end of the course arrived. I waited Shinhye. She rejoigna and we went home. Jonghyun and Minhyuk was in the room but not Jungshin. When they saw Shinhye they scampered toward us.

Jonghyun: Hi Yong! Hello and miss.

Minhyuk: I Minhyuk and Jonghyun is my friend.

Shinhye: I know! If you knew what points I adore you! J

onghyun: Jolie fan. It's great, right hyung?

Me: Yes super ... Shinhye, you just have to wait for me in my room upstairs, second door on the left.

Shinhye: Okay Glad to have you meet.

She climbed the stairs. When she got up, I looked at my friends.

Minhyuk: Suddenly, I understand your eagerness better this morning! J

onghyun: It's rather cute. You out with her?

Me: It does not concern you. And Kevin, you have a girlfriend right?

Jonghyun: I make an observation, that's all.

Minhyuk: Why is she here?

Me: it gives me over supporters.

Minhyuk : Finally be zero is pretty cool.

Me: It's got nothing to do! She's great and she has a beautiful voice.

Jungshin: You're right, we do not expect the ladies!

I gave him a grin, then went to join Shinhye .She was sitting at my desk, looking around her. Shinhye: Wow! Your room should be 10 times mine!

Me: Say no bétises! So you do it? Shinhye: You look great press today. What are you doing? I did not answer him, normal. What could I say? I tried to resist the urge to kiss her, or that I avoided telling him that her boyfriend cheated on her with her worst enemy? I preferred silence. It comença lesson. In the middle, I interrupted.

Me: Shinhye, I can not hold my tongue any longer ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for your read bye