S2Two

yongshinlove

  Next...

Me: Oh no, not again ... 

I took the envelope, opened it and read the letter she contenais: 

"My Shinhye, 

Once again, I was there to see you. All day I was near you. You're so perfect. I dream of you every night. I do not like the way you have to glue you to your guitar when you sing ... It could get you in trouble, sweetheart. If I were you, I would keep my distance. Soon, you will realize that you also love me. The day is coming, when he will arrive, you will be mine, and you will never depart. 

I love you like crazy, 
I need regular. "

It's been two months after each concert, I find this kind of letter. Frankly, it scares me. At first it was just simple fan mail. Then, the sentences have become more explicit, even unhealthy. Like, 'I dream of your body "or" I followed you all day. "If only I had any idea who it could be! 

I did talk to anyone. I have little if I talk to the police or my family, it could hurt them. 

I once again felt the tears well up in my eyes. I tried to remember, but it was impossible. If only Oppa (Yonghwa) was there. If I could take refuge in his arms, I would be afraid and ... No! It is not necessary that I think of it! It does not help me, on the contrary. 

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. And if it was that sick? Oh my God ... 

Me: Who is it? 
??? It is I, Hyung joon. I come in? 
Me: Uh, yeah. 

I turned back to the door to dry my tears. 

Me: What art do you want? 
Hyung Joon: With all the team you go to a club to celebrate the end of your tour. You come from? 
I -always of back-: Uh ... No, sorry. I have things to do. 
Hyung Joon: Shinhye, okay? 
I -the tremblante- voice: Yes, of course. You can go. 
Hyung joon -posant his hand on my shoulder: What's happening? 
-me Retournant- me: I have a big problem. If I speak to you, you promise me to keep it to yourself? 
Hyung Joon: Promis. 

I handed him the letter. He read it, then I saw her face down. 

Me: That's not the only one. The others are in my bag. 
Hyung joon -attrapant his portable-: We must call the police. 
I -lui arachant of Hands: Oh no! I would not have had to tell you. 
Hyung Joon: Shinhye is serious. 
Me: You did not have a party? He will wait for you. 
Hyung Joon: Change not the subject! And I will not leave you alone! 
Me: And you gonna do? Follow me everywhere? I already like this for! 
Hyung Joon: Do not compare me to him! If you must, I would not hesitate to follow you!
Me: Great, thank you Appa. 
Hyung Joon: Stop it a little to your kid! This is serious Shinhye. We must stop this. 
Me: I do not my kid! It is you who plays the "Hero Series B"! 
Hyung Joon: Ok, stop. It is not by pulling in the legs that we will find a solution. 
Me: Okay. So you propose what, Detective? 
Hyung Joon: It's not so late. Take your things and rejoind me in my car. 
Me: Why? Where Do We Go? 
Hyung Joon: I'll take you back in Los Angeles ...