Happy Birthday Shinhye

yongshinlove

 

                   
 
  Shinhye POV :
 
I: Yeobosseo?
???: Happy Birthday my darling!
I: thank you So min!
So min: then, planned you something today? A rave-up?
I: not still... He(it) is that 10 hours then we shall see.
So min: OK, then has more!
I: Bisoux So min!
 
I racrocha and returned to my guitar. At the end of a few minutes, my telephone ressona.
 
I: Âllo?
???: Âllo, Shinhye?
I: no it is Kermite her(it) indulge in shady dealings! Openly(frankly) Yonghwa, who you wants whether it is?
Yonghwa: OK hello Kermite! Not severe happy birthday Shinhye.
I: thank you very much.
Yonghwa: you did not plan anything this evening?
I: no, why?
Yonghwa:Mes friends and I we thought of organizing you a surprise party, but as you would have realized it, we are going to make a party(holiday) as such.
I: really? OK, Great! We shod that at your home(with you)?
Yonghwa: exact.
I: OK then this evening.
Yonghwa: See you tonight. Makes you beautiful Kermite:D
I: yeah that's it! Bye.
 
A great guitar and one an evening, my day seemed excellent. I rappella So min, to warn(prevent) her(it). We spent in the afternoon in shops, then to try heaps of holding(dress) different. Knowing Yonghwa, he(it) had certainly made a far too enormous thing(trick). Finally, I choose a dress, as So min. His(her,its) present: a magnificent handbag. Yes but not only. Inside, she(it) had put in it a wallet(portfolio) filled with Joe's photos. When she lives my head, she(it) exploded to laugh. So min was really a brilliant girl. A little bit sarcastic and annoying, but the best.
 
We left on the party(holiday), together with my mother, invited obviously. However, She(It) did not stay by seeing that the parents(relatives) of Yonghwa were not there.
 
By entering, I was surprised. The house was crowded. Brilliant banderolles was hooked everywhere. The music which passed came from my library(bookcase) (of CD: ¦). Furniture had been to grow to transform the lounge(show) to dancefloor.
 
Yonghwa lives us to arrive.
 
Yonghwa: surprised! Then you like(love)?
I: Oppa, it is incredible! Thanks to you and your friends!
Claim Yonghwa - false: yes they have me a little to help, not many...
So min: who are all people?
Yonghwa: in a party(holiday), it is necessary of the world! There are friends to us, the musicians of our tours, and some stars...
So min-excitée-: stars?! Who?!
Yonghwa: Luhan des Exo, joon Lee, Jinyoung, and full others...
I: you are serious?
Yonghwa: and yeah! I am endowed.
 
We left dancing. So min and Minhyuk began to discuss. She(it) was totally crazy of him since lontemps.
 
The CNblue took me by the hand, with So min biensur.
 
Yonghwa: it is the hour of the present.
Minhyuk:Etant given that you adores singing, and that you are extraordinary, we decided to offer you that. 
Jungshin tightened(stretched out to) me an envelope. I opened him(it) and read the cardboard(box) which was inside.
 
I: " a session of recording in a professionel studio in Seoul. " Oh my God! I do not believe it! You are brilliant!
Yonghwa: one say it to us all the time, but I am the best 4!
Jonghyun: would have you not the ankles which swell you?
 
I took them in my arms one after the other. Jungshin, So min and Minhyuk left to dance.
 
Yonghwa took me the hand.
 
Yonghwa: follow me.
 
He(It) entraina me in the floor, in his(its) room(chamber).
 
Yonghwa: I have one other present for you...
 
_______________________________________ _________________ Hello everybody I am to sadden for the delay to post this chapter and also for it court(yard) reprimands, I shall try to take(bring) out the next chapter more quickly .j' hopes that this chapter you have him(it) to appreciate(estimate).;)
 
- Here is the chapter 5
- Sorry not terrible this chapter...
- It was good So min by the telephone.
- Great present on behalf of Cnblue ^^
- What is the present of Yonghwa?