"I Don't Know What To Say."

Lie To Me

 

7am – on the street

 

Krystal starts walking out from 6.30am, after taking a bus now she’s not too far away from the school and almost reach there.

Krystal! Wait up!

She turns around and found Minho running after her, out of her mind, she’s suddenly smiling.

MH: good morning!

KS: morning.

They both stay quiet for a few minutes then Krystal started the convo.

KS: hey, so yesterday i saw you with a girl. You wanna explain to me who was that?

MH: are you stalking me or something?

KS: what? No! actually i was looking for a new notebook then i saw you at the bookstore with that girl. Now you want to tell me?

 

Minho laughs and fix his collar. Krystal found him so handsome when he do that, she waits for her question to being answer by him. But he keeps walking in front of her.

 

KS: ya!!

MH: what? I thought we’re over?

KS: huh? Over what?

MH: yeah i thought our relationship is over about almost a month ago? Wouldn’t that make me free to go with anybody i want? You don’t need to know who that girl is, don’t you?

 

With that answer, Minho walk away faster and reach school first. Krystal freezed on where she stand, she want to chase Minho and ask what does he mean but she think it isn’t important anymore. At the school, 12-3, first class is economy, now she didn’t had any desire to follow the subject. All she think is what Minho said earlier.

Wouldn’t that make me free to go with anybody i want?”
***

 

 

Recess’ bell is ringing, everybody’s going out of the class except Kyuhyun. He didn’t finish his Korean culture task, he grumbled a lot as he finish his task and then somebody came knocking at the door.

Excuse me, where’d the teacher go?”

Kyuhyun looked up and saw Krystal standing, looking confused, at the door.

KH: the teacher just left minutes ago. Why.......did you need something.....i.....i can pass your message to him.

Krystal came inside the classroom and stands beside Kyuhyun’s desk.

KS: yes. I was wondering if i can get a postpone on my task because i took about 10 classes and almost all of them have homeworks. Sheez, this school needs a break.

Kyuhyun just sits on his chair, staring carefully at the whining Krystal.

KH: if you want i can pass it to him, i’m sure he will understand.

KS: he will? Okay then, i’m counting on you! Thanks Kyuhyun!

***

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

Lucky i didn’t do anything silly when Krystal approached me like that. Hmm, wait, back then when it was recess! I should have told her! oh god damn it Cho Kyuhyun! You are so stupid!!! Can i still tell her about this? How about when we go home later? What if she reject me? No. i have to be positive, i should tell her, it’s better to tell her than not at all.

-end of pov-

 

 

9.30pm – going home

 

It’s raining outside, and as all the students unfolding their umbrellas, Kyuhyun just wait at the school’s lobby until the rain stops.

You don’t want to go home yet?”

KH: oh. Hi. Hi Krystal hahaha

As Kyuhyun burst out with his awkward laugh Krystal went beside him and cross her arm. Trying to get herself warm.

KS: me too, i was waiting until the rain stops. Minho didn’t want to wait for me, he went home first.

Kyuhyun didn’t respond to that one, he distracts himself by looking up to the nightsky.

KS: ugh. Why so cold, it’s spring. It suppose to be warm!

KH: here you can borrow my uniform's suit.

After Krystal put on Kyuhyun’s suit they both stay still, it was so awkward until Krystal chanting a few songs. The rain won’t stop, it falls even harder. Krystal sits at the bench and starts unpacking her bagm trying to get her food. Kyuhyun turn around and smiles before he says:

KH: i like you. I care about you and i can try to replace Minho.

He can't go back seeing the nightsky again, Krystal freezed there as she heard what he just said, she did not eat her sandwich, her eyes glaring unbelieavably to Kyuhyun, the one who spoke earlier just stood there and smile to her. What an awkward situation. she take out the sandwich and put it down.

 

 

"I......i........i don't know. i don't know what to say."