Picking present

Lie To Me

 

What do you think will be the best present for her?”

 

 

Kyuhyun has been asking that question for many times now. Yoona walked lazily beside him with a sad blank stares on her face. They’re been spinning around this mall for 2 hours. She’s getting tired.

 

KH: hey are you listening to me?

YN: hmm?  Oh yes, sure. Krystal loves stuffed animals. Why dont you try buying her those.

 

Kyuhyun nods with uncertainty. It’s his day to finally say what’s on his mind all this long for Krystal. He’s been trying to get her since 4 months ago, since she didn’t know anything about this so Kyuhyun decided to take her best friend with him, for the best suggestion about Krystal’s favorite.

 

 

Yoona’s pov

Why did I even agree to come with him. What part of Krystal that have attracted him anyway? she’s so cold to him and still he chase after her.  This morning he asked me to come with him, I’m so happy that he finally did that. I thought he was changing his mind about Krystal. I thought he will give us a chance. But turns out I was wrong, he wouldn’t ever call me if it isn’t relevant to Krystal.

 

10.00 am-- before they went to the mall

*phone rings* YN: hello?

KH: hey Yoona, whats up. I was wondering if you can come with me.

YN: ........what? for what?

KH: I’ll pick you up! I’ll tell you there!

 

20 minutes later.

Kyuhyun arrived at Yoona's house, coming out from his car with his happy jolly face. "Yoona!!! Yoona!!! Listen, listen!!!"

KH: I am finally going to say to Krystal that I liked her so much I can’t stand it anymore if she keeps hanging out with that Minho guy at school!

Kyuhyun stops for a while to take his breath, psh look at him. Like he's going to get married. My face went automatically bend down when i heard what he said.

YN: ..............oh, haha. yeay~ good for you then.

CAN I CRY NOW? oh wait, yes i cannot.

I was very disappointed. I thought he will bring a bouquet of flower and tell me that he loves me instead. I’m not that weak though, I can still smile happily in front of him. Then I agree to accompany him to pick for presents.

-end of pov-

 

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona are now in a toy’s store. Kyuhyun rushed into the stuffed animals section, everything was about to go like it was supposed to be, Kyuhyun picked the stuffed animal, bring it to the cashier, pay it and drives Yoona home, when suddenly someone tapping Yoona’s shoulder from the back.

Hey! What are you doing here?! You’re going out and didn’t tell me? Ugh.

YN: K......Kry.....Krystal?!

KS: yes, yes it’s me. What, am I a ghost or something you don’t have to stuttered like that!

Krystal giggled seeing her best friend acting weird, she really doesn’t have any idea what’s going on there. Yoona saw Kyuhyun standing in line for the cashier, he looks happy as he waves the rabbit stuffed doll to Yoona. She raised her thumbs up and immediately push Krystal aside so he will not see her.

YN: why don’t you wait for me here, I’ll be right back.

KS: okay, but not too long okay. My sister is waiting for me at the book store.

Yoona nods slightly to her then ran into Kyuhyun who almost finish paying at the cashier.

YN: why don’t you go home first? I can go home by myself.

KH: uhm? What’s wrong? It’s okay though I can totally bring you home.

YN: ummmmm. I have something to deal with. Okay? Bye!

Kyuhyun seems confused and right before he stops Yoona from running away quickly from him, she’s already outside the store and grabbing someone else with her. “Aiyoo girls are so weird.” Kyuhyun thought to himself.

 

 

Out from the store

KS: hey is that Kyuhyun, your smart classmate? Queuing for the cashier?

YN: huh?! where?

KS: aiiiy don't pretend like you didn't see him, he's right there at the cashier!

YN: seriously? krys, i think you're seeing the wrong person.

Krystal raised her eyebrow and look at Yoona with the curious stares. "Are you okay? you look....anxious."

YN: me? i'm totally okay! hahaha

Yoona laughed awkwardly and dragged Krystal away from the toy stores.