They Know

Lie To Me

 

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

Why did she do this? I know for sure she’s inside and knew that i’m standing right in front of the door. I keep calling her cellphone but she didn’t even bother to answer. Final choice, i call her home’s telephone and leave a message. Right after the phone making that ‘beep’

Hello. Yoona, i know you’re in there, you didn’t go to church how can i not know if you’re in the house or not? Why won’t you let me in? Why won’t you answer my calls? What happened?

I wish i could do something about this, i wish i was in there seeing exactly what happened to her.

 

The next day at school

It’s almost 7.30am now and still no sign of Yoona. The teacher walks in to the class and already begins our first subject for today, not too long there’s someone knocking, Yoona came in. Ugh, would you look at her, she looks like a mess. Yoona what happened to you? Look at those eyebags and also her swollen eyes. She’s wearing a big glasses to cover it up but still i can see it. It’s too obvious. After apologizing to the teacher, she walks slowly to her desk and starts opening her book.

KH: yoong, what happened to you? – i asked as she finally looks like she comes to her mind.

YN: nothing. You know.....lack of sleep, studying hard.

I can tell that she’s lying, seeing her condition which absolutely not the Im Yoona i knew, makes me really sad. I want to help her but i think she won’t let me.

-end of pov-

 

All morning Yoona had been avoiding Kyuhyun, she’s walking away if Kyuhyun approach. She pretended to didn’t hear anything when Kyuhyun is exactly beside her desk, calling her name. Kyuhyun decided to gave her some space until she gets better, now he’s off to Krystal’s class. He plans to ask her to eat together since it’s recess already. The moment when he reached her class, he heard a laughing voice, Krystal’s. He peeks inside and saw her, something’s blocking the person that stands in front of her. But Kyuhyun sees what he sees, Krystal is holding hands with somebody else, and he’s not stupid, of course that someone is a boy, and it’s not normal because Krystal’s staring at him with that full of love stares. Until the boy came up and turns out it’s Minho.

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

Is this really happening? Is this what i saw with my own eyes? Is that really Krystal and Minho? Krystal, my girlfriend for almost a week now? I don’t know what got into me but i don’t think come in there and shouting at Minho’s ears will be such a brightful idea, because..i know that Krystal will defend him and denies everything i saw from here. I just.......i just loved her too much to do such things, which means i didn’t claim her as mine yet because she’s cheating. Bet after this she will act really really nice and sweet to me because she feels guilty but she didn’t want to tell the truth. Hey. Let’s just keep this to myself until i found the right time to judge her.

-end of pov-

 

Kyuhyun fell asleep at language class. The teacher saw him and command him to answer the questions but he didn’t even bother to wake up from his uncomfortable sleep. Yoona pokes his shoulder tries to wake him up, but still he didn’t move. Then she shook his shoulder and finally whispers hard to his ear.

KH: huh?! WHAT. What?! OK I WILL RUN.

The whole class are laughing to his spontanious reaction. He’s still half-awake and didn’t realize it.

Mr. Cho, nobody told you to run but you were indeed fell asleep in my class, so now, run along. Do not stop until i told you to.”

Kyuhyun got up from his chair and rubs his face, he almost hit the door if Mr. Kim didn’t warn him. So he starts running, the first ten rounds he took off his uniform’s suit and sits at the middle of the school’s yard for a while, but immediately continues after that. Yoona went out to see if he’s ok. Not that long after she stood at the edge of the yard, he fell down.

YN: oh my god, Kyuhyun??!

She runs over and check on him. He cannot run anymore he’s breathing abnormally.

YN: you have to go to the school's clinic, but can you stand? Because i can’t carry you there all by myself.

KH: no i’m okay. What are you doing. If Mr. Kim sees us, we’re doomed.

The pause between his sentence to take his breath makes Yoona more scared. She force him to get up and walked him to the school’s clinic.

YN: oh just get up already. Mr. Kim is a crazy man if he’s still yelling at us, i mean, look at you?!

KH: i thought. You didn’t want. To talk to me.

She ignores him and as soon as he lay down on the bed, she leaves him immediately. But still, for whatever happens about him, she still wants to care. She wants to help because Yoona knows deep down somewhere that place for Kyuhyun is still there. So before she really left, without turning around she says “You have to rest, you look like you have a lot of problems.”

KH: you too. You even look like having much more problems than i do.

Yoona sighs and walks out from the school’s clinic.

 

School’s over

Yoona pack her things and starts walking home. It’s so dark outside so she walks faster now, remembering this area is quiet dangerous at night.

“........Kyuhyun doesn’t have to know about us. You can keep a secret, aren’t you?

Yoona heard that and she starts searching for where did that voice came from. She found a small Chinese restaurant not too far from where she stands before, in there, she saw them. Krystal and Minho. They look cozy together, until Yoona sees Minho kiss her cheek. She cannot stand it anymore, the next thing she do is standing in front of their table.

YN: you. Are. Unbelievable. You know that? – Yoona shakes her head, tears are ready to fall.

Krystal looks so paralyzed to do anything, she tries to grab Yoona's hand but she went outside in a rush. Krystal get up from her chair and chase her outside. she run as fast as she can to grab Yoona and explain everything to her.

KS: Yoona wait up!!!

Finally she reached her hand and make her stop. "We didn't have. To do this. hah...aren't we??!" Krystal paused in every sentence trying to take her breath, Minho slowly reaching them and stands beside Krystal.

MH: you alright Krystal? Yoona-ssi what will you do? telling her boyfriend about this all?

YN: if that's really what am i going to do, then what? you two are going to stop me? i thought i was being too kind for you Krystal, i don't know what's happening to him but he fell asleep in the middle of a class which is unlike him very much! he got punishment, he ran and went home earlier because he's too exhausted and here you are cuddling with Minho?!

Krystal rubs her face and slowly turning around and walked away. Yoona took a deep breath and talk to Minho before he follows Krystal home.

YN: you better stay away from her.

MH: what if i don't want to stay away?

Yoona raised her eyebrow, shocked from his statement. she decides to just go home, enough debating about anything. But she knows she has to do the right thing, she has to tell Kyuhyun somehow, and just have to figure out when.

 

 

 

 

 

what do you think about this chapter? is it too 'dramatic'? xD hahaha because i just love the dramas between them. comment and subscribe guys! :) <3