Cheer Up Yoona!

Lie To Me

 

I just put the chicken soup here. Get well soon Kyuhyun, bye guys.

Saturday afternoon was such a mess to Im Yoona. First she bought the chicken soup for Kyuhyun, next she walked to his house hoping that she would find him alone, then she found him facing Krystal really close, just the two of them, in Kyuhyun’s room.

 

 

Flashback

As Yoona walks happily to Kyuhyun’s house, with also his favourite chicken soup, guessing the rest afternoon will go like the way she wanted it to be. She went upstairs immediately after she came inside the house, and maybe for some people’s point of view, coming inside without knocking is rude but for Yoona’s case, she’s accustomed to not knocking in Kyuhyun’s house.

Kyuhyun i brought you the chicken soup! How do you fe—Krystal??”

Yoona’s pov

She’s here? Krystal’s here, maybe they’re both are having a discussion about their ‘relationship’ before i came here. What am i doing here, then? Bringing the chicken soup, as Kyuhyun’s best friend. Actually i’m their best friend. I do anything for them both if it has anything related to their relationship, didn’t i? How more pitiful can i be. Enough, i had enough.

YN: am i interrupting something?

Just in a few seconds my tears are ready to fall down as hard as it can be. And i can’t let that happen, not in front of them.

YN: i just put the chicken soup here. Get well soon Kyuhyun, bye guys.

KH: Yoona! Wait, don’t you want to drink something? You’re from school right? You must be tired.

YN: no. what are you doing, Krystal is in there, talk to her about it. I’ll just......leave, okay? Don’t forget your homeworks that i gave to you two days ago, it’s due on Monday.

Kyuhyun pats my shoulder and smiles so innocently, what have you done to me Cho Kyuhyun. You broke my heart, you put it together again, you’ll break it again. What have i done to you to deserve this.

KH: be careful okay, you remember the bad guys at the edge of this road.

I went outside, and cries my heart out all the way home.

-end of pov- -end of flashback-

 

 

Sunday morning at 6. Yoona woke earlier, but actually she can’t sleep for the whole night. She tries to sleep and when she already fast asleep for 2-3 hours, she woke up and cried. That explains how swollen are her eyes that morning. She went downstairs and saw a note from her father on the table said that he’s already left with her sister to church. “Ah yes. Sunday. I have to go to the church, but i will see Kyuhyun there.” She thought to herself. Yoona does look like a zombie with her frizzy hair, like mad woman and of course, the swollen eyes make her look even scarier. Just when she took out the ice from the refrigerator to compress her eyes, the doorbell rings.

Can i come in???” – Krystal’s voice, loud and clear.

YN: what? Why did you come here? – as she opens the door and Krystal walked in.

KS: chill out won’t you? I’m here to confess something, i just feel like i can’t keep this all by myself anymore.

 

 

Yoona’s pov

I can’t believe she got guts to come and show her face to me. I mean, i don’t want to be rude but i just can’t behaved normally to her like i used to. I hate her so bad i want to choke her to death and it is all because i envy her so much for having Kyuhyun as her boyfriend and for 3 years already i tried to show it to Kyuhyun that i am the one.......and he never knows. I loved Kyuhyun too much until i don’t want to hurt what/who he cares of. This is really wrong.

-end of pov-

 

KS: yoong. I have to confess this to someone. I’m still pretty much in love with Minho.

Yoona sits at the kitchen and eating the seaweeds with an annoyed expression. Krystal waiting for her to answer the confession.

YN: oh is that so? Then what does it have to do with me? You’re still in love with him then go back to him. Is that so difficult.

KS: why don’t you try get in the problem here, i’m dating Kyuhyun now. I don’t know what to do, i’m not brave enough to tell this to him. Minho called me last night and told me that he’s still love me!! I can’t do this! I don’t want to dissapoint both of them!

YN: well if you don’t want to disappoint both of them so much then try to not being so nice like yesterday? Why did you have to do that? Suddenly coming and said yes to him? Are you a crazy coquettish girl like those on movies? What, you think the boys are worshipping you??!

KS: oh so now you’re the one who decides to forbid me for doing this and that—

YN: your first intention is to confess right? Well you did it, now get out and be grateful because i won’t tell him anything about this!

KS: FINE, THEN! I WILL GO.

Krystal slammed the door and finally leaving Yoona alone again. She slowly massaging her forehead, she never fight with Krystal like that. She’s surprised and also confused, things getting more complicated than the way it supposed to be. 15 minutes later the doorbell rings again, Yoona screamed out of her frustration, she wonder if she can kill somebody behind that door. She looks through the door’s spy-whole. It’s Kyuhyun. Now knocking because Yoona didn’t answer the doorbell. She ignored all the knockings which makes her phone ringing now.

 

From Kyuhyun:
I know you’re in there, won’t you open up? :-(

 

Yoona closed her phone and crying once again. She didn’t care anymore to what it will cause to her swollen eyes. It hurts but not as hurts as her heart. She will not open the door for him.

 

 

 

 

hi!! i'm back finally and updated my fic! lol it took me so long to update because there's something came up. keep reading and wait for other chapters guys <3 :D