Yoona's Cousin

Lie To Me

 

Senior year students are on their nerve racking situation, exams are flooding recently and they have to put up with the tight schedule. Including going home at about 10.30pm now, the subjects are stressful. Students are spreading in the corridor after the bell that signs everybody to go home is finally ringing, Kyuhyun went out and immediately searching for Krystal in the middle of the crowds and Yoona just walks slowly to her locker. She buckled up the rest of her backpack and walks out from the school, on the street she keeps staring her chemistry paper work.

 

Yoona’s pov

Just look at this. Ugh, how am i suppose to tell dad about this, 55 for chemistry? I’m confidently sure that i studied hard for my chemistry exam, now this is what i called a disappointment. Wait, did i hear something ringing? I stops for a while and check into my bag, it was my phone making the annoying commotion in this quiet street. Rgh, okay i’ll pick up.

Hello?

Eonni! Remember me?” – i remember her voice from somewhere but i’m not exactly sure.

-end of  pov-

 

YN: Seohyun-ah! Is that you??

Eonni i can’t hear......wait......ok.” her voice is discontinous on the phone, leaving Yoona stands in front of the door now waiting for her dad to open it. “Sheez who is this?” she thoughts to herself. Not a moment later after she got in, her phone rings again.

YN: hello?? Quit playing and speaks clearly! – said Yoona getting impatient.

Yes, sorry eonni the signal was bad earlier! Hi~~ how are you, yes it’s me Seohyun!

YN: .........hiiiiiii!!!! Omg Seohyun, such a long time! I’m fine, how about you??

Yoona throws her bag randomly and flung herself on the bed, she raised her eyebrow because Seohyun’s voice starts disappearing again.

YN: hey. you’re still there?

SH: yeah i’m here! Eonni, listen. I’ve been staying in Singapore for quiet long now, mom and dad are thinking about moving into Korea again. They’re already sign me up to your school! We’ll meet soon, i’ll be there by Sunday. I decides to go earlier because mom and dad still have some issues here. Hehehe, am i talking too much?

Yoona smiles and nods as if Seohyun will see what's she doing, she knows how Seohyun can talk too much if she gets excited. “I’ll pick you up, okay? So excited to finally meeting you again!!!

 

 

The very next day at school, Korean culture’s subject. The teacher force everybody to do home-task by pairing them up together. Everybody found it very annoying but yet just receive it anyway because they need the scores.

So Yoona-ssi you will do this task with Kyuhyun.” The teacher said.

Yoona glares to Kyuhyun and give a long sigh, Kyuhyun smiles and pats her shoulder. The task is about the Seoul city, find the cultural point in every inch corners of it and also they have to take pictures.

 

YN: Mrs. Kwon is annoying enough to gave us that kind of task. I don’t know Kyu, i have to pick up my cousin tomorrow.

KH: well i was going to suggest we should go to the center of city first, but the Incheon airport seems fine. Why don’t we go together to pick up your cousin and also taking pictures of the airport?

Yoona looked up as if she got an enlightenment from somewhere and nods excitedly “Okay! Tomorrow, pick me up at 8. She will arrive at about 9 am.” She flings away after waving goodbye to Kyuhyun.

8 am. It’s a happy Sunday morning, it’s sunny and the clouds are almost nowhere to be seen. Seoul is having a very beautiful Sunday morning. Kyuhyun walks down the road to Yoona’s house and bring his camera along. He looks excited and rather jumpy, he didn’t really know what makes him act this way maybe because of the weather?

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

I decide to forget about all my problems for a while, though i know this won’t last long because i have to face it again tomorrow in the early morning. I remember i forgot to shut my computer down because i was in too much rush to pick her up and go to the airport. I don’t know, is this some kind of runaway? From Krystal and from anything that related to what can i say as ‘problem’? oh yea and i still have to make an English report about the Korean ancestors. Get real. I deserve a break, didn’t i? So there’s her house and i press the bell and wait outside. I took pictures around Yoona’s house until she came out and i can’t help but noticing that she’s very pretty today, or is it the effect from the weather? Nah, she’s really pretty.

-end of pov-

 

Kyuhyun just stood there staring at Yoona walking out from the house. Well she didn’t really accustomed to get that stares from him, so she acts normally and go up to him.

YN: should we go now, or do you prefer to just stands here all day?

KH: oh! Okay. Yeah sure! We’ll go!

***

 

At the airport

Yoona is observing some travel ads near the arrival section and Kyuhyun is in his own world, taking pictures of the busy people, dragging their suitcase and walking in a rush. He finds that amusing, looking at the busy people with their own business. Once he photographed the staffs in airport, he wonders if he could also put them in their task report. Moments later the announcement says that the plane from Singapore is already landed and Yoona stood in anticipation, staring directly to the arrival gate.

KH: what’s she wearing?

YN: i don’t know. Who cares anyway i just know her, i can’t possibly forgot her face.

Kyuhyun shrugs and continue taking more photos.

Eonni!!!” he heard someone’s shouting and he sure that is Yoona’s cousin who just arrived and he didn’t really want to mind at first, not until Yoona calls him to introduce each other.

YN: aigoyaaa~ Seohyun-ah! You grew a lot from the last time we’ve met! –she turns around and poke Kyuhyun’s shoulder—Kyu, this is my cousin! Stop taking pictures for a while will you, i want to introduce you two to each other.

So Kyuhyun turns around, facing Seohyun. He looks a little bit surprised, while Seohyun smiles so innocently to him. He put down his camera and stick out his hand to Seohyun.

KH: have we meet before? Because you look familiar. If...........we're haven't..........then...I'm Kyuhyun, nice to meet you.

Seohyun bows and unveiling her hair that covers her bright face at the same time, that action makes Kyuhyun thinks harder he's really sure that he had seen her somewhere before but when and where he didn't really knows, or remember.

SH: I'm Seohyun. Nice to meet you too.

YN: you guys know each other or what? Or is it just you Kyu who seem like you know her?

 

 

 

 

 



 

hey guys! So i'm pretty much stuck right now, and finally i put Seohyun in!! yeay hhahahaha, still i didn't know what to do next. this will take a moment. Tell me about this chapter! Comments and subscribes are very acceptable! :)