The Last Days part 2

Lie To Me

 

Yoona’s pov

How can he be so dumb in a time like this, Kyuhyun just asked me out to prom. I don’t know how to react on this i’m confused whether should i be happy or.................wait, be happy. Yeah, that’s the only option, but i mean, come on. Kyuhyun and me? How will Krystal react on this later? I want to slap myself at this time and also slap him after that. This is COMPLETELY wrong. Honestly. So i answered, “No.”

-end of pov-

 

KH: no? so. You won’t go to prom with me.

YN: yes. And i said yes as in “Yes, i won’t go to the prom with you.” in fact i should get prepare for my departure in less than 3 weeks now.

KH: Yoong, please. This have been going on for a while now, we have to make this clear. I came here not to just inviting you to go to prom with me, i want to tell you the truth about everything.

Yoona stares nervously and puzzled towards him, Kyuhyun looks like he wants to admit his mistakes. Yoona took the problems that happened months ago as “unnecessary” and tries so hard to move on, now she’s about to had it as Kyuhyun sit in front of her spitting nonsense and her defense will break off in any moment. “If you want to ask me about how i feel, about how i have been making myself to be strong all this time, about how hurt can it be whenever i saw you two together. If you want to ask me all those things, i will not answer.” Kyuhyun opens his mouth, wants to say something then he closed it again, he reached out his hand to grab Yoona’s hand, but ended up pulling it back. Yoona waits patiently in front of him as she bites her fingernails.

YN: now, would you rather go out of my house or sit here like a dumb person? – her voice getting all quivered.

Kyuhyun gets up from his chair and rubs his face with a very anxious expression and walks out of the house. That moment when she saw Kyuhyun disappears behind the closed door, her tears came off. She gets up as well and locked the door up.

Eonni? Who was that??” shouts Seohyun from the kitchen.

Nobody! Just a random man asking for an address.” shouts Yoona back as she wipes her tears.

***

 

Prom day

I’m on my way to your houseokayyeah, mhm. Okay. Bye.” Kyuhyun hung the phone up and stops his car at the traffic light. He fix his bowtie and comb his hair a bit, today is the highlight of every senior years’ students, the prom night. Kyuhyun is on his way to pick Krystal up and also to the Grand Hilton Seoul hotel, where the prom will be held in the ballroom. When Kyuhyun arrives at her house, Krystal’s already waiting outside at the door, holding her purse with her peach blossom dress, she looks amazingly beautiful but yet all he thinks about is just Yoona.

You look beautiful.” He said, make it like he's interested as he will ever be as she gets in to the car.

KS: thank you. i’m wearing perfume, did you smell my perfume?

KH: yep, i can already smell it right before you went into the car.

KS: you’re exaggerating. – she giggles a bit.

They found it astonishing when the conversations they have in the car are only that and then they’re not talking to each other anymore right until they arrived at the hotel. Kyuhyun took her arms and starts walking inside, the signs for the high school students prom are on the lobby, maybe Kyuhyun’s body is in that place but his mind went nowhere, or tracking back to two days ago precisely, when he asked Yoona to go to the prom with him, when he knows that she will totally rejects him and the only reason is just Krystal. The girl who smiles beautifully besides him now, she’s the one who will make everything won’t be the same again. Well, actually, Kyuhyun himself. He’s the one who started this all.

 

10.00pm

Kyuhyun took a glass of wine, maybe this probably the very several times of glass of wine that he took since 9.00 pm. Krystal is in the restroom, she says that she wants to fix her make-up. Kyuhyun is holding her purse, he thought that he’s getting drunk sooner because the headache won’t go and he feels sick like wanted to throw up, slowly he massage his forehead and stares to the other students who dance slower now.  Suddenly, he came up with the idea to open up Krystal’s purse and check everything’s inside it. He fold in her purse and found a small wallet of hers. He open it and found a medium sized photo of Krystal and Minho, closed to their cheeks and embracing each other. Kyuhyun won’t bother, he puts it back and starts drinking another glass, right when he glance to the side of the ballroom when Krystal stops there and is now talking intimately to Minho. Kyuhyun walks up.

Hey, this is your purse. Now, would you like to go home with me, or with him? Because from what i see right now, you’re desiring to stay a little longer. So i suggest that you should just go home with your lovely ex boyfriend.” Kyuhyun standing so stagger and acts silly. Krystal grab his arm and hold both of his shoulder to keep him standing still.

KS: Kyu, are you alright? Are you drunk?? How many glass did you drink??

KH: oh you’re still care about me? I thought i was pretty much obviously showing that i'm abandoned – his breath had that terrible strong smell of alcohol, and the hiccup starts showing up as he holding on to Krystal's waist now.

MH: hey dude, don’t talk to her like that, especially when you’re like this. At least i’m not drunk.

Kyuhyun glares to Minho and automatically let his hands off Krystal, in seconds he strikes a hit to Minho's face and Minho replies him back, and soon, the security comes to arbitrate their wild behaviour. In the end, Kyuhyun goes home with a taxi and the school’s side called his family to take his car home.

***

 

 

The very next day Kyuhyun wakes up alone in his house, as always. He remembers the part when he can’t stop throwing up in the middle of the night and the painful headache keeps him groaning randomly like a hungry dog. He remember he made a terrible mistake and embarassing Krystal in front of the people, and also throwing away his pride in front of Minho. The first person that he calls that morning is Yoona. Glad she pick up as soon as the connecting tone rings.

What do you need from me?

KH: ugh............Yoona. Why didn’t you...come to the prom...... i was really lonely back then.

YN: i have to pack things up, remember? Now if you excuse me, i have a lot of to-do list.

Then she hung up. Kyuhyun starts dialling another numbers.

What, Kyuhyun? What do you need from me?

KH: it’s funny how you answers my call with almost the same response like whom i called before.

KS: quit playing. What’s your problem?

KH: what are we now? Are we still together? And i’m sorry for the way i behaved in prom i know i was totally messing everything up. It was totally unlike me. I am.......sorry.

KS: i don’t know what that makes us right now, and i still think that you’re acting like a big jerk that night and it will cost you a long time to make me forgive you. Now i have to pack things up, San Francisco is way more far than Seoul to Busan.

Then she hung up. Kyuhyun throws his phone slightly to the desk and go back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 


well this is pretty much the last days of their time together before Yoona and Krystal get going and leaving him behind. get ready for the big separation!!! will you guess who will Kyuhyun chose between two of them? comments and subscribe! :D <3