"Can you trust me?"

Lie To Me

 

Kyuhyun wakes up from his bed forcefully, he stayed up playing starcraft last night and actually also thinking about what Krystal did behind his back. Hope people will not notice his big eyebags. After taking a shower he went out immediately. The last thing he really wanted is not to see Krystal for a couple of days, but turns out that day is no lucky day for him. There's Krystal at the bus stop sitting all alone quietly. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and walks to her.

KH: I suppose we will go to school together today? – Kyuhyun said as he pats her shoulder.

Krystal looked up seeing Kyuhyun smiling at her. “Hey.....yeah i guess so.”

There he goes with a bunch of expectations, he was hoping for a guilty face on Krystal's but its nowhere to be found.

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

She’s really unbelieavable. To know what she's been doing behind my back, to know that she's still saved that place somewhere in her heart for Minho. I thought i was doing a good job, but remembering that incident 2 days ago was not something i can call a 'good job' in fact maybe Krystal won't ever let me replacing Minho. She wants things to stay just that way.

-end of pov-

 

They keep staring at the cars on the street. The elementary school’s students are crossing the road with the help of the policeman. Kyuhyun glares at her once again and breathe heavily, tries to diverting his own attention by watching the streetwalkers passing over and over again.

KS: Kyu, what do you think about liars? – finally after the long silent she opens .

Kyuhyun was startled by what she had just said but he kept his eyes on the street, people are walking across the zebra-cross with their own business. Busy morning, then he look down and answer her  “I hate them.” Krystal moving closer to him making a sudden movement by taking his hand and lean her head on to his shoulder.

KS: Do you trust me? Have you ever had the thought that i was lying? Even once?

Kyuhyun snorts and scratch his head awkwardly. All he did was Krystal's hair and fixing her bangs, let it falls onto her forehead, he can't stand seeing her begging to him like this. What should he do? Literally Kyuhyun knows everything she did behind his back but to say it in front of her face, he thinks it will be so ironic and he wouldn't dare to do it. Instead of telling the truth, he says "I trust you, and no, I never once doubted about you."

Krystal sat still in his arm, she can feel her eyes are getting warm. That silly tears will fall in any moment now, letting Kyuhyun knows about why she did even dare to ask that question to him, after all she had done, accepting Kyuhyun just to show Minho that she can really move on, and also crawling back for Minho behind his back. She feels like a total jerk. "Can you trust me? I won't lie to you." she said, sneaking her hand, wiping her tears away.

KH: yes Krys i believe you -- he said with a restrained smile.

***

 

At school

Krystal walks in a rush to Minho’s class, she has to talk to him about what happened between them days before. She ignored all the people who passed her by, saying hello to her, she just want to talk to Minho. She found him, eating a banana and sitting on a desk in the class.

KS: you know sitting on the desk is inaproppriate.

Minho turns around and eats his last piece of banana. “Oh hi there Krystal.” Minho jumped off the desk and embracing her.

KS: no! don’t do this. Let’s just end this Minho. I don’t want to do this anymore.

Minho let go off his arm around her and turns around to her, trying to understand what she said like she just mumbling out in a different language. He sits down and still looking disbelief at her.

MH: what are you doing, what are you doing to me? Why would you do this? You’re the one who said that you still love me. I replied you i said that i still have the same feeling like you do. But who’s turning away now? You’re the one who said that we can go on even with Kyuhyun in the way? Is this some kind of your hobby to 'play' with boys?

KS: don't judge me please. I was having a hard time as well. It's not my fault if love comes, i start to care about him. That means i started to feel for him, didn't i? So should we keep doing this, i don't think so.

Minho stands up and grab her hands, begging on top of his pride. He never felt like this before, not with Krystal. He remember he used to love her just as much as Kyuhyun did, he never knows what it feels like to be left behind. Now he knows, he realized he made a mistake, but she, Krystal keep coming back to him and still love him. She did giving him a chance but then he waste it. Now she's leaving him.

MH: what if i don’t want to let you go? What if you’re right, that i can’t go on without you? should i just give you away to him?

KS: well then you have to learn to let me go -- her cheeks starts blushing, she's crying.

***

 

Yoona’s pov

I went to the library today to check my email at the school’s computer. I applied for a scholarship far away in Australia. I do surely hope i can get one. As senior year is getting shorter and now it’s spring already i have to get going. All this problems that had been standing in my way cannot bring me down. My future’s going to keep walking. That excitement when i open my inbox, and that subject.

To: Ms. Im YoonA
Subject: Sydney, Australia’s Scholarship.

I keep reading it and my eyes went wild when it reached to the end of the mail and i got that one word from them. “Accepted” OH MY GOD. I GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP. YES THANK YOU GOD. FINALLY A PIECE OF A HAPPY MOMENT IN MY MISERY YEAR. I turned off the computer and run into the class, the first person that i would like to tell is him. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KYUHYUN GUESS WHAT!!!!!

KH: what is it Yoona? What, what? – he’s curious and yet tickled by my hyperactive actions.

YN: I GOT THE AUSTRALIA’S SCHOLARSHIP! – i jump up and down and literally screaming.

I don’t know what got into me but i guess i just feeling too excited, so i hug him as tight as i could, glad he didn’t mind. Kyuhyun join me in my excitement. I can’t tell how excited i am right now it’s like winning a lottery. When i stop hugging him, i sit on my chair and took my deepest breath, but then i saw he’s not that happy like before i told him about this scholarship.

KH: so......you will move to Australia? You're..........leaving Seoul? Leaving Korea?

YN: well yeah i guess so. You know the university is in Australia i can’t keep going back to Seoul. I have to stay there! Duh~ -- i still can’t get over the excitement.

KH: hahaha. I'll see you around then. When will you go?

YN: as soon as possible! After the graduation, maybe? Wish me luck Kyu! -- i hug him once again.

He pats my shoulder and keep saying "I'm happy for you." but i don't know why something's telling me that he want me to stay. But maybe that's just another imagination from me who still can't get over the fact that Kyuhyun had Krystal now so he will be okay. All this misery will no longer haunting me, soon.

-end of pov-

 

 

 

 


hehehe, how about this chapter guys? I want to make you to keep guessing what will happen next. Kyuhyun seems like he doesn't want Yoona to go >.< comment and subscribe please :)