Departures, and Goodbyes

Lie To Me

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

That morning when i realized that i have graduated high school, and waiting until Kyunghee told me that i become one of their student, i have nothing to do at home. It’s 4 in the morning and i already wake up, it’s like something blocking me from trying to sleep. Monday, Krystal and Yoona will leave Seoul this morning. Although not in the same time, i finally knew that i was wrong all this time and that i have to apologize to both of them. That i am now regretting all that i’ve done. Both of them have been hurted by me all this time. Though in Krystal’s case, she hurted me first. But still.....

Eyes still open and i look at the clock again, 6 am. Krystal will leave in 3 hours......and Yoona, will leave in one and a half hour. What should i do oh god, what have i done to deserve all of this. Oh my god. All of this have to be done before they go, before they leave everything behind.

~end of pov~

 

Kyuhyun rush outside and slowly turn his car on. He was about to get out from the house until someone park his motorcylce behind his car. “Where do you think you’re going? Are you planning to go to Krystal’s house?” Kyuhyun smacks the steering wheel and slammed the car’s door. He’s in such a rush and this guy, this guy that he thought got enough of his fist, blocking his way.

What. Are you going to stop me, Minho?” he said, approaching Minho. Now they’re face to face, Kyuhyun’s face is not up until 10 cm in front of his helmet. “Yes. Because i will get there first.” He said, challenging Kyuhyun. Minho put on his helmet properly and starts his motorcycle engine. Kyuhyun immediately get back to his car and chase after him. They look like a psycho, racing to one girl whom they will force to pick one of them. When they’re arrived at Krystal’s house, they’re pushing each other to broke in to the front door, they’re even compete about who’s pushing the belldoor first.

Guys what are you doing, i have neighbours. This is so embarassing.” Krystal stood at the front door, as she tries to call somebody and grab them both inside. Look, Krystal. I came here first, you have to choose between us. I don’t know anymore, i’m sorry. I’m sorry for what i’ve done days before. Will you forgive me? You will leave today, gosh. Krystal. Just. Please, forgive me.” Kyuhyun fall down sitting on the floor and begging like there’s no tomorrow to Krystal. Minho on the other side just stands beside Krystal’s bed, tries to absorb oxygen as many as he can. Then Krystal puts her phone aside and kneeled down in front of Kyuhyun.

You knew exactly who will i choose.” Krystal smiles and fix Kyuhyun’s messy hair. She looks so beautiful as ever and never before Kyuhyun seeing her like this, she look even prettier than when she went to the prom with him. Her straight, soft hair dangles at her back, the front part even fling to her chest, covering her face making her looking more goddess. “You choose me?” Kyuhyun asked innocently. Krystal laughs a little and looked up to his eyes, “No. Because I know, she needs you more than me. You’re maybe wrong, but i’m the one who’s too selfish. So, i’m just telling you—“ she glance to the clock and continues, keeps Kyuhyun’s hair, “This is 7.05 am. You still have time. To race to the airport and admits this all to her. Okay? Will you do that for me?” Kyuhyun saw the tears at the edge of her eyes. “I told you i never once doubted about you, right? Now do me a favor.” He said as he stand up, hugging Krystal as if she’s a fragile thing. “Do me a favor, that you will always be happy. That you will not cheated on Minho like you did to me.” As he glance to Minho, he was frozen like a statue beside the bed, he’s slowly move closer to them and stares at Kyuhyun. Then Krystal burst into tears, she howls her heart out. “Yes. I know, Krystal.” As Kyuhyun let go of her, pushing her towards Minho, he kissed her for the first and the last time he will ever be. And he walks out, also hiding his tears and throws away all the memories he had with Krystal. He can’t stand to hear Krystal’s crying, sobbing like she just lost something really important from her life. She has Minho since the very first time, she’s Minho’s. And there’s nothing that Kyuhyun can do to change it. It still hurts, to give the person you once loved and truly cared, to somebody else that might understand her better than you did.

***

 

 

Incheon International Airport, 7.30 am

Kyuhyun is literally running around the airport, looking for that beautiful figure that he had been let down, months and months ago. The figure that actually stole his heart without him knowing about it, the figure that he knows, cares about him too much and it hurts until she decided to just go away from his life. He’s panic, that announcement about the plane with Australia as the destination has already opened its gate. He caught somebody that he wonders might be her.

Yoona??!” as he hold her shoulder to make her turn around, and it wasn’t her. “Oh sorry..” he ran off to the waiting room, although the security guard forbid him because he didn’t have any ticket. He insist and make his way up to the room, and finally he found her, sitting all alone watches the right and the left of her, thought maybe somebody will shows up, and Kyuhyun, didn’t let her down this time. “Yoona!!!” he screams his lungs out and runs to her. Yoona glares astonishingly to him and gets up from her chair immediately.

No. No, don’t. Don’t go. PLEASE.” He grabs her hand and force her to stays on where she stands.

Let me go.” Yoona face him and try letting her hands out from his grip. “Let me go Cho Kyuhyun or i swear to god if i can’t get my scholarship i will kill you.” she was about to bite his hand and Kyuhyun grabs both of her hands now. Forcing her to look him in the eyes. “Look at me. Look! Im YoonA i love you. Kill me now if that’s what you wanted to happen to me, i was wrong, i’m a jerk, i’m a loser. Yoong? Yoong!!” He screams like a lunatic right on her face. “You waited for me right? You wait for me to get here to stop you. Right? Tell me i was right. Yoona.” His grip is tighter now, he didn’t want to let her go.

Just leave me alone will you—“ she quivers. “You’re the stupid one and now for the sake of god i'm not going to abandon my scholarship just because of you! Let me go!!” she made it to let her hands off his grip. Her blushing cheeks and the tears streaming all over it didn’t make her look weak at all. “You’re too late. I wish you would’ve come sooner. I wish you would tell me to not go when i told you about the scholarship. I wish you’d never call me that Sunday morning and how i wish i never agreed to help you getting Krystal!!! How I wish Kyuhyun, how i wish. How could you be so insensitive? How could you be so mean to me.” She covers her face as the tears starts rolling down so fast and in a huge amount now, she falls on the couch and sobbing hard, regretting her fate.

Kyuhyun sits in front of her, anguishly staring at her, crying again because of him. This is the first time he saw with his own eyes, what about the many other cries? He would never know. He approach to her, hugs her slowly as he feels her shoulders going up and down in his chest, he hold her face up and wipe her tears. “I don’t know for how many times you have cried for me. I’m sorry. For making you miserable and not being there to make you feel better. 내가 잘못했어.

She stops crying and looks to his eyes. “I was never mad at you, i was just disappointed.” She wipes her own tears now and hugs him back. I love you too. You already know.  She says at the back of his head, she holds his head and it slowly. But, you’re late. Like i said earlier that i was hoping you to stop me sooner. Hope is just a hope in the end, i guess? she laughs sarcastically and snivels.

She let off of him, took her bag and starts walking away. Kyuhyun just stands still and tries to understand what’s happening, he really can’t use his brain properly right now, it’s like he’s been strucked by a thunder or something. “You will go? And will not comeback?” he finally speaks. Yoona stops and turn around “I don’t know. Should I?” that shocked expression that slightly went up to Kyuhyun’s face make him move from his long silent standing, “Should you?” Kyuhyun shook his head, unbelieveably trying to understands her “Yes of course you should! TELL ME YOU WILL COMEBACK.”

Yoona’s facepalming make him feels more miserable. The half part of her doesn’t really wanna go, half part of her tells to keep going, and here they are in such a confusing situation. “Yoong?” he reached out his hand, thinking that Yoona will also grab it back. That’s it, Yoona sees that side of him, that begs her to not go, he’s standing in front of her waiting for her hands and his glistening eyes, his quivering voice. He almost cry. “I have to go.

Slowly that reached out hand bending down, Yoona looked away, not brave enough to look him in the eyes. She struggles hard to not streams her tears out. “I have to go. I have to move on.” Kyuhyun slowly move closer to her and raise her chin up, “If that’s what you really wanted to do.” Then he kiss her gently, loving and deep. Yoona feels the rush inside her, now she’s really in a dilemma. She push him a little bit and forcing him to stop the kiss, Yoona stares deeply to him for the last time and starts walking away, he's still there watching her getting far away from him, get into the plane’s gate and disappears.

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

YOU GUYS I'M SORRY I HAVE TO MAKE IT THIS LONG. hehehehe, it's just.......the special one! since this is my last chapter and all. nooooo this is not the end.......................yet. i try to make the epilogue. or maybe :b HAHAH no, kidding. okay yes i will make the epilogue. comments and subscribe guysss i'll be waiting for it <3<3 :D:D