Kyuhyun is sick

Lie To Me

 

The answer is “I don’t know” Krystal didn’t know what’s she supposed to do about it. She wanted to say something that night, about how sudden Kyuhyun is and she wanted to ask him how she supposed to react. Krystal maybe didn’t know Kyuhyun that much, but she once had been a classmate with him back in the second year of high school, last year, although they don’t talk too much to each other. Krystal’s answer making Kyuhyun really miserable, he wonders what will she do next, what will she tell him after this, he is just mad about Krystal.

 

 

Krystal’s pov

I actually kinda like him, i mean he is good looking after all. He’s nice, he’s smart. He looks like he is a man with such manners to women. I heard the junior girls are dying to be his girlfriend, and now he’s into me? Am i lucky or something? I surely told Minho about this. What did he said to me? He said “I’m sure you won’t take him, you love me too much.” WHAT?! That jerk. But it’s kinda true anyway, but i have to move on from him! Should i do this? Should i meet Kyuhyun later?

-end of pov-

 

 

KS: Yoona! Have you seen Kyuhyun?

YN: umm. He’s sick. Absent for two days now, aren’t you kinda late to ask about it to me.

KS: he told you about...

YN: yeah he told me. Right before he disappeared for 2 days.

Okay okay! Sheez, what’s her problem anyway?” thought Krystal to herself. She waved goodbye to Yoona and walk down the corridor. Got plan B, asking the 12-4’s homeroom teacher for Kyuhyun’s address, she knows that if she keep asking it to Yoona it will gain an unpleasant respond.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s house

Krystal stood in front of the door, standing so stiff after pushing the doorbell. Then a maid open it up for her and saying that Kyuhyun is upstairs. She bought a cheese cake for him, figure she should bring something for a sick person. She knocked at Kyuhyun’s door and seconds later, he came out. Smiles awkwardly, Krystal finally open . “Hi. Yoona told me that you’re sick.”

KH: yes. I am. Come in! It’s rude to keep the guest outside.

Krystal get in and look around, she was expecting a typical boy’s room with a messy bed and clothes on the floor and posters all over the wall while she’s seeing the exact opposite in Kyuhyun’s room. It’s very clean and neat, he keeps his computer on showing the starcraft in the middle of an extraordinary level, he’s playing it.

KH: you want to drink something? -- He ask as he open the curtains and walks to his computer.

KS: umm no thanks. I bought cheese cake for you!

KH: oh. I’m allergic to cheese. – he’s showing the “too bad” face

KS: oh! Uhm. Sorry, i didn’t know. Anyway what happened?

KH: it’s okay. Yeah, well i’m pretty much sick, fever. The temperature is getting higher this morning but i feel a lot better now.

Krystal pat his forehead, to check if he’s okay. He is a little bit warm but not that feverish.

KS: get well soon okay? Sorry to bought you that cheese cake i totally have no idea. I would’ve bought you something else.

KH: heyyy it’s okay – he giggles as she starts to mumble like a chirping bird.

KS: and i want to tell you about that Tuesday night.

Kyuhyun freezed on his place but keeps on busy with his computer, so Krystal won't notice.

KH: ahhh i get it. You came here to reject me aren’t you? You’re being nice so i won’t feel hurt. I got it, that’s okay Krystal.

Krystal is confused by his reaction, she was going to say the opposite thing in fact.

KS: ..........no i was going to say yes.

Kyuhyun turns his head around once again from his computer and stares at her carefully. Like she just confessed a sin. He wanted to say something until the door’s open and someone’s came inside.

Kyuhyun i brought you the chicken soup! How do you feKrystal??”

KS: umm. Hi. Yoona.

***

 

 

 

 

uhm wow sorry this chapter is a bit long >.< anyway what do you think? comment please! :)