Pain

What do you prefer? Pick what you like....(Request/Collection of Oneshots)

Pain. Undeniable pain. My heart clenches as if where being ripped out of my chest. Why? No reason. None that's apparent anyway. Here I am, just a regular old Friday afternoon during my free period chilling with my best friends who surprisingly have a free period when I do.

They chat about the usual, school and boys plus whatever else pops into their heads. I sit and listen with a fake smile plastered to my face wondering what this pain was. Heartbreak? Impossible. I don't like anyone if you don't include the small crush I have on my friend who happens to be a girl so it's never going to work out. After all she is straight, and I am a girl. 

But that still can't be the reason. This pain in chest has been there since the beginning of the year, even before I developed my little crush that I'm practically over. I watch as my friends pack up their belongings and only then do I look at the time and realize the bells about to ring. Quickly shoving my things into my backpack I exit the library with my friends trailing behind me and the pain in my chest disappears.

The bell rings moments later signaling the end of school and I wave goodbye to my friends who head the opposite way while I head to the front to meet up with my sister. We walk home together everyday besides when we have clubs or sports activities going. Looking around for the familiar figure I frown when I can't see her, grabbing my phone from my pocket I send her a message and get a reply almost instantaneously. 

To: Dorky baby sis
Where are you bro?

From: Dorky baby sis
Unscheduled soccer meeting and practice! 
I'll be home around 6 pm ^^ 

To: Dorky baby sis
K

Shoving my phone back into my pocket I begin the 10 min walk home alone enjoying the silence. Usually this trip was full of mine and my sister's loud voices and laughs but it was nice to enjoy the silence accompanied by our small neighborhood. Walking home at a slow pace my chest begins to tighten again, ignoring it I continue to walk only to stop in my tracks as it get worse. 

Squeezing my eyes shut I take deep breaths hoping it would help but to no avail, picking up speed running now, I bolt to my house quickly unlocking the door before rushing inside. I fall to my knees the moment I shut the door as the pain becomes unbearable. Shoving my fist into my mouth to muffle my screams I clutch my chest with my free hand my vision blurred as my eyes fill with unshed tears. 

Go away I think in vain as the pain continues. A muffled whimper escapes my lips and the pain slightly decreases before it become bearable. I rise from my fetal position on the ground  to sit dazed on the floor, this wasn't the first time the pain was this bad. The first had been during dinner one night, me and my family where sitting down enjoying dinner like always when my chest felt like it had caught fire. I was nearly passed out because of the pain and my parents freaked and took me to the hospital immediately. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with me and came to the conclusion I was faking for attention or that I had an anxiety attack. 

The second made more sense so I was given medication, I took it regularly to prevent future attacks until the pain happened again and the meds wouldn't help. That was when I understood that whatever I had wasn't an anxiety disorder nor anything that the doctors could fix. I stopped taking my medicine leaving it in a drawer in my dresser not sure what to do with it now. 

Getting off the floor feeling numb I enter the kitchen and chug a glass of water. The pain finally disappeared and I was able to move around freely again. Grabbing my back pack from where I dropped it at the front door I head into my room and begin my homework.

3 hours of homework later I hear the front door opening followed my my sisters muffled curses. She slams my door open and plops herself down on my bed making herself comfortable. I raise an eyebrow at her entrance and continue doing my homework used to her invading my room by now. "How was practice?" I ask and she groans before lifting her head up high enough off the bed to mumble "Tiring." She moves to a sitting position and watches me do my homework before furrowing her eyebrows "Did you have another attack?"

Surprised by her question I feign confusion "No. Why would you think that?" She looks at me stoned face before pointing at my Elmo plushie that was sitting on my desk "You only put that there when you have attacks." I stare open mouthed at her before shaking my head "When the hell did you get so observant?"  "Since always. I'm awesome."

You chuckle at he response before continuing your homework ignoring her presence, after a moment of silence she asks "Are you going to tell mom and dad?" "No and neither will you " my response was immediate, I didn't need them worrying over  me when they have more important thing going on. My sister sighs and exits my room to let me do my homework in peace.

A few hours later my parents come home the smell of pizza filling the house with their entrance, as a response my stomach growls. Giving it a friendly pat I leave my desk and join my sister eagerly waiting for dinner at the dinner table. I watch my parents as they chat happily with each other and I wonder if I'll ever find some one like that. It is my last year in high school so maybe I'll have better luck in University?

Quickly devouring my pizza I wash my dishes and quickly give my mother and father a peck on their cheek before burrowing away in my room to finish up my school work. The dull pain returns to my chest and I sigh and go to open my widow hoping the fresh air would help get rid of the pain. Looking around my street light up by lamp posts I notice a figure standing in the distance. Trying to make out their face a sudden wave of pain takes over and I clutch the window frame for support.

I takes a minute but the pain recedes and when I look up the figure was gone. It's a coincidence right? There is no possible way someone was making my feel this pain on purpose, and who would even hate me enough to do that? I have no enemies nor to I plan on making any; I leave the drama for the actors on TV. 

Shutting my window tight double checking to make sure I locked it, I jump into bed and burrow under the covers not giving a about my unfinished homework.

---------

The next day I groan as I rub the sleep out of my eyes sitting up from my warm bed. I look over at my bedside table to look at the clock that read 6:00 am. I groan once more wondering why I was up so early but seeing as I was awake there was no point in going back to sleep. Taking my time to get dressed taking a long hot shower I tie my hair up in a messy bun before making myself breakfast. Finishing it off I glance at a clock and notice that I'm still a half hour early, I get up sighing and slip my shoes on before quickly writing a note that I left for school already. After all there was no point in staying at home when I had to go to school anyway.

Enjoying the walk to school I can't help but notice that the dull pain had returned to my chest. It wasn't as bad as it had been yesterday and was still manageable so I shrugged ignoring it like always and continued my way to school. 

Looking around the deserted hallways of my high school I grab my bags before walking heading up to the roof, it was my little secret hideaway away from everyone else. Sitting down I lean my head against the wall and take a deep breath enjoying the fresh air. The pain was still there and I sighed as it increased, but, it was better to have a meltdown now opposed to in class. 

It had reached the point at which I was clutching my chest in my pain my breath coming out in ragged huffs. "Why does it hurt so much?" I ask and the door to the roof suddenly burst open "Because you're in heat." I take one look at the person before collapsing on my side the pain coming in large waves my body shuddering. I hear rushed footsteps and then a hand on my arm and where they touched my arm felt as if it where on fire "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I shout but they don't remove their hand. 

Instead they trail it along my body to the small of my back helping me get into a sitting position, I try in vain to push them away slowly losing consciousness. I see their blurred face inch closer before their lips where next to my ear "I'll make it better, I promise." I shiver at the sound of their voice my body aching with what I realize was need. Lust. This pain, this fire coursing through my body screaming at me to get touched. But not just by anyone, but this particular person. 

I clutch the front of their shirt and look up to see slightly tanned skin with pushed back black hair. The face was familiar but the image was too blurred by the pain I was experiencing to register who it was. And then, their lips where on mine. Just a simple peck, their soft lips grazing mine but I wanted more. No. My body wanted more.Leaning forward involuntarily they get the message and crash their lips onto mine once more. Moving slowly, sensationally, our lips moved in a rhythm. 

I had never been kissed before, not like this but that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was me and this stranger, nothing else. They brushed their tongue across my bottom lip sending shivers down my spine; I let them trail their hands down my sides sending wave after wave of pleasure through me and rest their hands at my waist before going back up and running through my hair in a pattern. 

I was losing myself to the kiss, to lust for this person whom I don't know. Their hands trailed down my back slowly and I arch forward at the contact pressing myself closer to them as I let out a moan. I can feel them smirk against my lips as they continue the assault on my back running their hands up and down causing moan after moan to leave my mouth. I could feel myself turning to jelly, my limbs failing giving them access to do anything at all, I was at their mercy and they knew it. It was without a surprise when their tongue entered my mouth exploring everything it could caress. My teeth, my cheeks, and when they the roof of my mouth I came completely undone. I slumped into their embrace my chest raising and falling at a rapid pace.

They removed their lips from mine and whispered into my ear "I promised didn't I?" And it was then that I noticed the pain had receded to a dull pang in my chest notable, but bearable. I was still out of breath and couldn't respond, I felt their chest chest rise and fall rapidly like they where chuckling before their lips where against the crook of my neck. My body jumped as electricity passed through it and then pain replaced the pleasure. I shrieked as their teeth sunk deeply into my neck their tongue lapping at the mark they just made.

I pound at their chest wanting them to let go, it hurt so much but it sent more waves of pleasure through my body and it was then that I knew if they didn't get away soon we would do more than just kissing."I won't wait any longer. I wont let you experience the pain again. Till next time my mate." And then he was gone. 

 


Comment, subscribe, request and upvote <3
They make us happy ~

Anyone want a part 2? ;)