My Crush

What do you prefer? Pick what you like....(Request/Collection of Oneshots)

Hi there! This was requested by PurpleFreak96 

Thanks for the request and sorry about the wait it ended up taking long than we thought it would! Hope you like it enjoy!


“Alaura! We need you in the kitchen!” “Yes mum!” you answer, quickly tying the bow of your uniform on you lightly jog down into the kitchen to see your mother frying bacon and eggs, and your father sitting down drinking his coffee. “What is it?” you ask and your father looks at you over his mug, “I need you to come home straight after school today, no side stops.” “Sure Appa, but why?” you ask tilting your head a little confused. “Your father’s Boss is dropping by for dinner tonight and we want to make a good impression. So be on your best behavior” your mother lectures and you nod your head secretly rolling your eyes “Of course.”

You glance at the clock behind your mothers head which reads 7: 30am “! School starts in a half hour! I got to go before I’m late bye!” you shout “Bye! And don’t be late!” your father shouts after you as you run to the front of the house. You hurriedly put your shoes on before walking out of the house, looking around; the neighborhood was alive but peaceful. Young children running around, grandmothers watering their flowers, and a light breeze carrying the faint smell of cherry blossoms. You inhale the scent deeply before smiling and starting your route to school enjoying the scenery.

Glancing at your phone the time reads 7: 50am and you could see the school just around the corner “Just on time.” You briskly walk towards the school, entering the main gates and heading for your locker. Finally reaching it you put in your combination for your lock and open it switching your books for your first period classes. Sighing your about to close your locker when something stops you, or should you say someone. The deep baritone voice was unmistakably his and your heart rate accelerates, trying to look busy at your locker you strain your ears to hear his conversations with his friends and are greeted by his laugh. It sends shivers down your spine and vibrates through your body, he passes by without so much of a glance in your direction but that was normal.

Park Chanyeol never talks to you and you doubt that he even knew you existed at all, but still, somehow, you managed develop a big crush on him. Daydreaming you didn’t hear your friend sneak up behind you, “Wah!” she lunged herself onto your back scaring the out of you “Morning Alaura!” She happily chirps in your ear and you glare at her. “Someone’s grumpy. What? Did I interrupt your fantasies about Chanyeol~” She coos and you weakly slap her arm mumbling “Shut up.” She laughs before hooking her arm in yours and pulling you away; alarmed you quickly shut your locker before glaring at her once more. Unaffected she continues to drag you up to your first period class, chemistry.

“I don’t get why you don’t just talk to him, he’s like in all of your classes!” you friend exclaims throwing her arms around. “Only 4 of them actually” you correct and your friend rolls her eyes “Yah, 4 out of 5, it’s the perfect reason to talk to him! Ask about homework or something!” She reasons and you shake your head “I just can’t ok?” Your friend frowns before stopping in front of her class “Fine then. See you at lunch!” She waves her hand excitedly and you chuckle before walking down the hallway towards yours, truth be told the only reason you didn’t want to talk to Chanyeol is because you always get tongue tied. It’s as if an invisible rope was tied to your tongue and as soon as you even think about talking to him a little elf pulls it unabling you to talk. Not to mention the pounding in your chest that sounds as loud as an elephant walking every time he even gets near you, while he goes on his business oblivious you always pray that he doesn’t hear your heart and think your weird.

Entering your chemistry class you take your seat at the front and soon after Chanyeol and his friends walk in. You smile just at seeing his smiling face and you turn around to face the window so you don’t look like a creep. The teacher walks in a moment later and begins class droning about molar conversions and while taking notes you litter the margin with doodles of Chanyeol’s name and hearts. Before you know it periods 1, 2 and 3 are over and you’re sitting under a tree out in the courtyard with your friends. “So shopping after school? Alaura you in?” Just as you’re about to say yes your fathers orders replay in your mind and you frown.

“I can’t” you say and they all give you curios gazes “Why not?” One asks and you sigh “My dad’s boss is coming for dinner and I need to be there.” “Bummer” another says and you shrug your shoulders “I know right, but whatever.” You finish the rest of your lunch in silence only adding on comments to bits of your friend’s conversation and when it’s time to go in for class you grab your trash and chuck it into the trash bin near the entrance to the school. Entering your 4th period math class you sit at the back and chat with some of your friends, it was the one class you didn’t share with Chanyeol and your highest mark probably for that same reason. Diligently taking notes your phone busses, checking your messages you see one from your mom asking you to pick up some onions on your way home.

Rolling your eyes you type a quick ok before putting your phone away “First they want me to come straight home and now they tell me to go to the market” you grumble as at the bell rings. “Hey Alaura can I have your note? I wasn’t paying attention” your friend begs and you chuckle before handing her your notebook “Don’t lose it” you threaten before smiling. You head over to your physics class that was just around the corner and to your surprise you see Chanyeol casually standing there. Your eyes widen and you make a u-turn taking the long way to class to avoid having to walk past him. “Hey Alaura class is the other way!” your friend Suho shouts and before you could protest he grabs your wrist turning you around and pulls you to class.

Chanyeol was still standing outside and you realize that if he see’s Suho’s hand on yours he might think your together! Hastily you remove your wrist from Suho’s grip and walk beside him; Suho glances at you funny before shrugging it off and walking into class after you. Exhaling in relief of avoiding a misunderstanding you sit down and face palm realizing you probably looked like an idiot. Luckily you didn’t have any more time to ponder over your stupidness as the teacher walked in and immediately began teaching not even waiting for the students to pull out their notebooks. After the intense lesson we were left to do the assigned homework but most of the students opted for chatting.

You sneak a glance over at the other side of the room to see Chanyeol chatting away with a couple of friends, some of whom you recognized. Completely bored out of your mind you watch as the clock ticks closer and closer to the end and decide to check if you even have enough money to go buy a bag of onions. Pulling out your mini wallet you open it only to fumble and have coins spill out “” you whisper before getting on the ground to gather the coins your cheeks flaming. “Are these yours?” A voice asks and you look up, Chanyeol was standing there looking over his shoulder to talk to someone “Umm?” Your head snaps in the direction of the earlier voice to see Baekhyun one of Chanyeol’s good friends.

Not trusting yourself to speak you simply nod, Baekhyun smiles before handing you the coins in his hand and waltzing back to the rest of his friends with Chanyeol. You frown a bit while putting the coins back into your wallet, even when being this close to each other Chanyeol couldn’t even spare a glance towards you. Feeling down you stand up and the bell rings, Chanyeol usually being one to lounge around in class and leave late was out the door first. You raise an eyebrow out of surprise but don’t spend any longer thinking it through; quickly you exit the class and make your way home stopping by the local market to grab a bag of onions.

“I’m home!” you shout once you enter and your frantic mother coming running towards you “Did you get the onions?!?!” You chuckle before handing her the bag “Thank god! How am I supposed to cook without onions?!” She shouts and runs back into the kitchen, knowing that you should help your mother you dump your bag in your room and change into some comfortable cloths before heading down. “I’m here to help!” you announce and your mother looks at you as if you where an angel sent by god “My precious child~” She sniffs and points to different pots on the stove “Watch over them.” “Roger!” you salute and start stirring the veggies.

With your help the 2 of you where able to finish in decent time leaving you around an hour to get ready before your dad’s boss arrives. “Put something girly on!” Your father shouts as he enters the house watching you run up the stairs, you stop in the middle and put your hands on your hips pouting “I don’t even get a hello before you start ordering me around?” “Hello, now change.” “Nice to see you too” you say sarcastically and enter your room. Glancing around you notice the neatness of your room and you fake a sob “Goodbye floor.” Raiding your closet you fling clothing after clothing out and around your room looking for something decent. Settling for a soft pink summer dress with a belt around your waist, you finish your look with a touch of mascara and cover up.

 “Who knows maybe if I’m nice to these people Appa will raise my allowance?” you say out loud and only minutes later you hear the door bell ring and take a deep breath “Well this is it.” You slowly walk out of your room trying to get a peak at the strangers in your house before hesitantly walking down the stairs “Ah! And this is my daughter Alaura” you father introduces you placing a hand on your shoulder. Your father boss turned out to be a man around the same age as your father was with a gentle smile and tall stature. “It’s nice to meet you, call me Uncle” he says with a gentle hand shake “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well” you say as sweetly as you can. “This is my wife and I hope you don’t mind but I brought my son as well.” “Of course not, the more the merrier right?” You father jokes as you shake hands with Uncle’s wife, who you assume you can call Aunty.

“Honey introduce yourself” Aunty says and a tall boy steps out from behind Uncle “Ok, I’m Chanyeol nice to meet you all.” Your eyes widen from complete shock, Park Chanyeol the Park Chanyeol was standing in your house “Alaura” your mother hisses while elbowing your side. Wincing you realize you had been starting at Chanyeol while he shook hands with your father. “Should we eat?” Your father asks and Uncle agrees, the 6 of you walk into your kitchen and you help your mother serve dinner before taking your place across the table from Chanyeol.

Your heart was beating so fast and it was hard to hold your fork with your sweaty hands, you carefully placed piece after piece of pasta into your mouth not wanting to get any sauce all over your face and make you look like a barbarian. “Aunty you cooking is delicious” Chanyeol voiced, your breath got stuck in your throat at the sound of his voice. “Dear, it wasn’t all me, Alaura was a big help too.” “Then your cooking is amazing as well, Alaura” you swear you could have died right then and there and still be content, for once Chanyeol’s full attention was on you. Not because you messed up or did something embarrassing but because he was complementing you “Thank you” you whisper looking into his chocolate eyes before blushing.

''If I'm not wrong, your marriage anniversary is coming up! Right?'' your dad asks looking at Uncle and Aunty.''Yes, it's actually next week. We planned a trip to Paris tomorrow but unfortunately we'll have to cancel it because we don't have anyone to stay with Chanyeol'' Aunty said with a bright smile that reminded me of Chanyeol's. You immediately looked at him and noticed him blushing at his mom's comment ''Mom! I told you I could stay alone. I'm already 17!'' ''Yes I know you're 17, but you don't act like it.'' 

You  giggled slightly at his mom's comment. It was totally true, on the inside Chanyeol was a big child and that was just one of the reasons your crush on him grew bigger and bigger. You always noticed him making stupid jokes with his friends and laughing hysterically at it after words. He looked at you and faked a sad face and with a pout ''Alaura, don't laugh at me'' Oh my god, Park Chanyeol just pouted at you. Your crush was giving his full attention to you for the second time this dinner. Your face got all red in a matter of two second and everyone at the dinner table had their eyes on you now.

''Don't forget last time we left you alone you almost burned the kitchen!'' everyone at the table laughed and you mentally thanked Uncle for making this comment. You were sure your face was probably as red as a tomato and it was just way too embarrassing when everyone looked at you, plus you had no idea what to say to Chanyeol anyway. ''We wouldn't mind if Chanyeol stayed here with us while you two are on vacaition, if that's alright with you of course.'' Your eyes widen the exact moment you hear what your father said. That just can't happen for one to many reasons, the first being you had a crush on him!  ''Yes!'' your mom agrees nodding excited ''The house isn't very big but we have a spare room and Alaura can help with the cooking!'' she adds with enthusiasm. You didn't get why your mother was so happy with the idea of Chanyeol staying in your house, she never liked guests.

Aunty smiled and said to Uncle ''It seems like a good idea!'' at this moment you looked at Chanyeol across the table. He had his normal expression on with his big caramel eyes paying attention to his mom. You wondered to yourself whether he actually wanted to stay in your house or not. "Yes, I like the idea too'' Uncle agrees. ''So you two can go on the trip together and Chanyeol can stay with us!'' your mom says all excited again.

From that moment you couldn't pay attention to anything they said at the table anymore. Your crush was going to stay in your house for one week; all you could only think of was of all the bad things that could happen while he was there. What if he discovered you have a crush on him? Oh god, you were sure it was going to be awkward. 

While everyone spoke at the table you were just nodding to everything without really paying attention. Soon, the dinner was over and Chanyeol's family left your house. You helped your mother to clean all the dishes and went to your bedroom. Changing into your pajamas' you climb into bed but of course you didn't sleep at all that night, you were worried about the fact that your crush was coming to your house in the next day. You stayed there on your bed looking at the white ceiling of your room blaming yourself for not saying anything at dinner to disagree with your dad's crazy idea. Without you even noticing, the sun started to rise up and soon you started to see the sun’s rays of light through the light blue curtains of your room. That meant that in some few hours Chanyeol would arrive at your house. 

You take a quick look around your bedroom only to find it all messed up, there were clothes everywhere in the room. You mentally curse at yourself; after all it was your fault the day before you almost tried on all the clothes in your closet. Lazily, you get out of bed to clear up the mess you made, your body immediately complains, everything was hurting. The result of not getting any sleep last night you presume. You quickly take all the clothes that were around you room and chuck them inside your closet without even trying to find the right place for each one.

While you were on your way to the bathroom you head the door bell ring. ''He's already here?!'' you question yourself panicking. Your first reaction was to run to the bathroom and close the door. Steps could be heard coming from the hallway ''I'm coming!'' your mom yelled going down the stairs. You looked at your reflection in the mirror in front of you and grimaced. Huge eye bags, messy hair and of course, the worse pajamas in the history bad pajamas!  ''What am I going to do?'' you half screamed to yourself while getting your green toothbrush. You quickly brushed your teeth and desperately tried to fix your hair. ''Alaura! Come downstairs!'' you heard your mom screaming from the front door. ''Just a second!'' you yelled back as you washed your face.

''There is nothing more I can do'' you stressed before hesitantly going down the stairs just to meet the eyes of the person you expected to be there. ''Good Morning Alaura'' Chanyeol said with that deep voice of his, his smile too much for your heart this early in the morning. ''Good morning'' you say trying to make your voice as sweet as possible but it came out strangely. ''Sweetheart, show Chanyeol where his room is.'' your mom patted your head as you nodded in agreement.

Both of you go upstairs slowly and in silence ''This is your room'' you say avoiding making eye contact with him afraid you were going to blush again like last night. Yesterday you were all dressed up with makeup and everything but today you were looking horrible and your sponge bob pajamas didn't help at all. ''Feel free to do whatever in the house, if you need something my room is over there'' you pointed at the door in front of his room. As you were about to close the door of your bedroom you heard him saying playfully ''I like your pajamas by the way''.

You blushed right away but thank god the door was already closed and he couldn't see the blush that covered your face. ''I need to change right now'' you whispered still embarrassed about what just happened. You went to the closet only to see the clothes you threw in there some moments ago. Signing, you tugged out some comfortable clothes from the middle of pile, just a simple jeans and a red t-. Stripping down to your bra and you grab your shirt about to but it on when suddenly someone opened the door. And it was Chanyeol. You screamed right away and tried to cover yourself with the t-shirt but it was too small. ''I'm sorry! Oh my god! I'm really sorry!'' he screamed covering his eyes and immediately slammed the door shut. 

You quickly got dressed and had a mental break down, how on earth could you look at him now? He practically saw you ! Well almost but still! Your hands go nervously through your hair as you sit on your bed. He just arrived and something like this already happens! There was a small, almost hesitant knock on the door '' A-Alaura, can I come in?'' You could tell he was nervous just by hearing his voice, that voice that gave you butterflies in your stomach every time you heard it. ''Yes'' your voice came out in a tone that could be considered as mad. 

He carefully opened the door and you could see his handsome self. He looked right at your eyes and started to say panicking ''Look Alaura, I'm really sorry! I didn't know you were changing an-'' You didn't even let him finish what he was saying before you exploded ''You could have knocked on the door like you just did!'' He looked at you biting his lips and blushing ''I promise I didn't see anything!'' of course he saw you but how could you get mad at him? Those eyes were to kill for. ''O-Okay...but next time please knock on the door'' you tell him getting up off your bed. ''Have you eaten breakfast yet?'' you asked him trying to break the awkward moment. “No, I haven't'' he said as he followed you downstairs like a lost puppy. ''Then, let's eat something'' you say as you both arrived in the kitchen.

You cooked breakfast for both of you, eggs and bacon. ''Do you want to go to school together on Monday?'' Chanyeol asked normally as he ate the eggs. ''W-what?'' you asked him back nervously. ''We study on the same school, why don't we go together?" he repeated his question again and you blushed as you looked at him with big eyes; on the inside you were excited just like a little child. He knew you existed before last night's dinner; he's seen and noticed you at the school before! "Y-yes, sure'' you smiled at him.

Without you even noticing the weekend was over and now it's already Monday. You had to go to school and as Chanyeol promised two days ago he was there waiting for you to go to school together after breakfast. During the past few days you got along really well with him, The 2 of you talked a lot, went to the park at the end of the street, watched some movies and of course played video games together.

When both of you got to school you felt lots of eyes on you. Chanyeol wasn't a popular guy at school but he did get along with everyone really well. While you...well, no one knew who you were, you had a small circle of friends and nothing more than that. ''Alaura!!'' the familiar voice of your friend yelled your name. She hugged you giggling and gave you that 'tell me everything' look. ''Chanyeol, this is my best friend Marta; Marta this is Chanyeol'' you say normally, but give your friend a look asking her to not make any embarrassing comments. She noticed your look and understood what you meant right away ''Nice to meet you'' Marta said smiling and shaking Chanyeol's hand gently. '' Nice to meet you too!'' and he flashed that smiled that killed you on the inside again. ''I need to go get my things on my locker, see you in the first class Alaura.'' he excused himself and went to his locker.   

“HOLY ! YOU CAME TO SCHOOL WITH CHANYEOL!” Marta shouts in your ears and you quickly clamp a hand over “I’ll tell you everything if you shut up” you hiss and your friend agrees immediately.  You both went to class and with the promise to tell your friend everything Marta managed to keep shut the entire walk to class. Separating into your different classroom’s you bid your friend farewell as you sat in your desk pulled out your notebook and started taking notes.

As lunch rolled around you spilled your situation to your friends you in turn squealed and actually danced in a circle before sitting back down and bugging you for details. You told them everything but left out that little bit of Chanyeol walking in on you changing; that was your little secret. Throwing your trash out you walk back into the school and resume your lessons trying not to think about the end of the day which ticked nearer and nearer. Before you know it you’re sitting in physics class chatting with Suho and the bell rings signaling the end of the day. Packing up your stuff you and Suho walk to the front entrance where you say goodbye as he turns left and you go straight heading out of the school.

“Alaura!” you turn to the voice that shouted your name surprised to see Chanyeol there “Hey” you say trying to ignore the sound of your heartbeat in your ears. “I thought we could walk home together. You know since I’m staying at your house” Chanyeol says rubbing his the back of his neck shyly. “Sure!” you respond with a smile which he returns and the 2 of you set off for home. “So Mr. Kim really likes homework huh?” Chanyeol says referring to the load of Physics homework your teacher had given you. “Urg don’t even get me started” you say with sass and Chanyeol laughed, it was nice to hear him laugh over something you said and you smile you cheeks turning pink. You arrive at home and head into your separate rooms, doing your homework you fall asleep at your desk too tired to move onto your bed.

The rest of the week carried on like that with Chanyeol walking with you to school in the mornings and walking home with you as well. Before you know the week was over Aunty and Uncle came back to Korea and took Chanyeol home after a nice welcome back dinner. You missed having Chanyeol at your house but it was the fact that Chanyeol kept up the effort to walk you home every day from school even now. He said it made him feel better knowing you were safe at home but you enjoyed his company so whatever right?

Your friends keep on insisting that the only reason he’s doing this is because he likes you but you just can’t believe that. He’s just being nice right and besides now you guys are friends too. It was just like any other day Chanyeol was waiting for you at the entrance to school to walk home but for some reason he looks really nervous today. “Chanyeol are you alright?” you ask concerned and he nods his head a little too enthusiastically “I-I’m fine. C-could you come up to the roof with me for a sec? I need to ask y-you something.” You nod your head curious about what he wanted to ask you and we couldn’t just ask you here.

Silently following him up the stairs the 2 of you reach the roof and you turn to look at Chanyeol who looked ready to faint “Chanyeol are you sure your alright?” you ask one more time to make sure concern taking over your face.  Taking a deep breath he nods his head and looks at you seriously “I need to ask you something but please don’t talk or say anything until I’m finished.” You nod your head in agreement and he smiles making your heartbeat increase. “Alright so I don’t know how to phrase this any other way than I like you. I’ve liked you for a while now but I didn’t know how to get close to you, when Baekhyun went to give you your coins that fell it was me who picked it up but I was too shy to talk to so I made him do it. I could even look you in the face while he did. And then went my parents went to your house I had no idea it was yours and I didn’t know what to do I was panicking the entire time. And and then that time I saw you changing I was so worried you would had me forever and I just couldn’t deal with that and then we managed to get closer and I guess what I’m really trying to say in case you  missed Alaura I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

You stare dumbstruck at Chanyeol’s confession whose face was bright red to his ear tips. You just couldn’t comprehend what had just happened, did Park Chanyeol, the Park Chanyeol the boy you’ve had a crush on since god know when just confess to you saying he liked you? You stood there like an idiot for a while, while Chanyeol squirmed under your gaze. “If you d-don’t want to it’s ok” he says feeling heartbroken at your lack of response. It was then you snapped out of your daze “YES!” you shouted with a smile and Chanyeol looked up at you confused “Yes?”

“Yes I’ll be your girlfriend!” you say and Chanyeol instantly brightens up “Yes? Are you serious?!” he asks not believing his luck. As you nod your head he runs up to you and picks up holding you around your waist spinning you around in circles. “YOU SAID YES YOU SAID YES!!” he shouts happily and then abruptly puts you down and runs over to end of the roof “EVERYBODY ALAURA SAID YES!! SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND!!!” Chanyeol shouted to the world shocking you “C-Chanyeol shut up!” you shout feeling embarrassed. He quickly runs back to still smiling and whispers in your ear “Wait here.”

And with that he ran away to a separate part of the roof and came back holding flowers “For you.” You smile shyly as you take the flowers from him “Shall we go home then?” he questions and you nod your head. He grabs your hand and holds it the entire was to your home before bursting the doors open and shouts “WE’RE BOYFREIND AND GIRLFREIND NOW!” Cheers where heard and to your surprise both your and Chanyeol’s parents were sitting down in the living room . “Congratulations!” both your father shout while Chanyeol’s mother was sobbing something along lines of “My baby’s grown up.”

You see your mother standing off to the side with an evil smile on her face “Mom aren’t you going to say something?” you ask and both you and Chanyeol turn to her expectantly “MY PLAN FREAKING WORKED!” she shouted hi –fiving with Aunty. “WHAT?!” you and Chanyeol both shout but your mother waves you both off “It’s nothing you idiots would understand.” Looking dumbfounded you glance at Chanyeol who shrugged before smiling evilly and planted a kiss on your lips and the only thought that ran through your head then was Finally ~