PDA ( public displays of affection)

What do you prefer? Pick what you like....(Request/Collection of Oneshots)

 

PDA? No I don't like it - Tao

PDA isn't so bad - Sehun

PDA is a must - Kris

 

Ok so this is boy x boy so if you don't like don't read this chapter~


 

I stand there in silence. Should I be crying? Angry? Mad? Right now I’m just feeling empty, I watch as my girlfriend kisses another guy. He smiles and lifts her making her squeal before they full on make out. I turn around and just as I’m about to walk away I stop. I look over my shoulder at her and sigh; things were going downhill for a while so why not end it now? Especially since she clearly was having a better time with whoever this guy was.

 

I determinedly walk over to them and tap my foot impatiently, they were in there own little world and boy could they hold their breath for a long time! I watch as they each other’s faces for a little while longer before finally coming up for air. They both gasp and the guy’s eyes widen as he sees me obviously knowing that I was her boyfriend, like hello? We walk around school holding hands often enough. Public displays of affection never really were me. Of course I enjoyed holding hands and cuddling and such but my girlfriend wanted it way too often. Gosh it was so uncomfortable especially when she would want to make out with me in front of everyone. Like EW girl no. Just no. I like kissing you and all but I don’t want the entire school to see us vacuuming each other’s tongues.

The girl looks puzzled at the boys expression and turns around face me “Tao…” She trails off and covers with her hands. Her eyes widen and a sincere look of guilt fills her eyes. Knowing that she felt guilty was enough for me “Don’t worry about. But we’re over. It just wasn’t working out…for either of us I can see.” I give the guy an accusing glare and he had enough sense to look ashamed. “That’s fine. I understand. I really am sorry. Friends?” I sigh before smiling “Yah friends.” I pull her in for one last hug and she gently kisses my cheek before standing beside the guy she was making out with. “By the way Tao this is Kai.” Kai sticks out his hand I briskly shake it.

“Sorry man. No hard feelings?” “It’s cool” I reply and he smiles “Thanks god. I really don’t want to get on your bad side. She always goes on about how good of a person you are and I just fell she’s the one you know?” I can’t help but chuckle and nod “Yah I thought that at first to but I guess I was wrong and it was you. See you around.” With that I left heading to the cafeteria of my school. It was lunch right now and I sat down at my usually table with my friend Sehun. “Hey where your girl?” he asks and I shrug my shoulders “We’re over. She’s with someone else.”

Sehun frowns for a moment before patting my shoulder “Sorry man…But that means you’re free for tonight right?!” I give Sehun a look a little scared but nod my head. “Great! So my cousin Luhan is having a get together with me and a few of his friends but I don’t want to go alone so come with me!” It was more like I was being ordered to go instead of asked. I tilt my head to the side pout “I don’t know…” “Please! It’ll be so awkward if it’s just me and his friend! I don’t know any of them! I’ll get you a cake!” “Deal!” I shout without any hesitance and Sehun looks taken aback. “I want a chocolate cake with caramel tomorrow” Sehun chuckles and shakes his head “Dude, you’ll do almost anything for cake.” “What can I say? It’s my weakness” I say placing both hands over heart.

The bell rings signaling the end of lunch and we head to class. “By the way who’s Luhan anyway?” I ask having no idea who the kid was “Oh! That’s right you’ve never seen him before! Well you’ll see him tonight. Pick you up at your house around 4:00pm.” Sehun waves goodbye and runs off to his class as I enter mine. I sit down at the back and lay my head on my desk. Looking outside I see flowers blooming and smile, I close my eyes and ignore my boring teacher as he starts talking about something called a cosine graph.

“Tao!” I jump awake and fall out of my chair “Ow!” I shout rubbing my bottom as I look up to see Sehun standing over me “Get up idiot class is over.” I look around and there was no one in class besides the 2 of us not even the teacher. “Why didn’t Mr. Park wake me up?” I ask as I stand up and quickly pack my bags “Because he doesn’t like you now come on we’re going to be late!” Sehun grabs my hand and drags me away straight to Luhan’s house “But I need to change~” I wine but Sehun just ignores me.  I let him drag me the entire way there and we soon stop at a cozy looking house.

“Here?” I ask and Sehun nods and hurriedly fixes his uniform and then it clicks “Wait a second! You’re not bringing me along because that boy you like is coming to right?” I ask and Sehun chuckles nervously “Noo.” He avoids eye contact so I grab him by his shoulders and stare straight into his eyes “Alright ok he is. I don’t want to be alone with him.” “But you’re not alone! Luhan and...” “I want you to approve!” Sehun shouts and then his cheeks turn a bright shade of red. “What?” I ask and he looks down kicking a random rock “I want you to approve him” Sehun mumbles and I can’t help the smile that spreads over my face. “Awh Sehunnie~” I coo and he glares at me “Call me that in there and I’ll chop your balls off.” “No promises” I say with a wink and before he can respond the door opens.

“Sehun!” A boy shouts and gives him a hug. When he pulls away I look at his face and gasp, he was the prettiest boy I had very seen and damn I’m jealous. “Hi I’m Luhan” He introducing himself and I shake his hand “Tao” “Please come in!” Luhan shouts and Sehun and I walk into his house. “Sehun you’re such a e. How old is the boy you like? 13?” “What? No! He’s older than me!” “Then why the hell is he hanging out with a kid like Luhan?” Sehun look at me for a second before smirking “Luhan is 18 and so are his friends.”Ok what? I stare at Sehun and then look at Luhan, not trusting my friend one bit I walk up to Luhan “Hey kid how old are you?” I say and Luhan frowns.

“Be more respectfully you dumb I’m 18 so call my hyung.” My jaw drops as Luhan laughs before disappearing with Sehun. Shaking my head I enter the living room where laughing were coming from. Sehun was still standing near the door so I stood behind him. “Yah don’t be shy! We don’t bite!” A male said I looked over at him, his hair was red/brown maybe caramel was a good way to describe it. “That’s right! Sehun come over here!” A gentle looking male with red hair say waving his hand. Sehun slowly shuffle over to him and the guy grabs Sehun’s hand before pulling him down into his lap. “So cuddly~” the guy says and wraps his arms around Sehun waist burring his face into Sehun’s shoulder. By the shade of red that was on Sehun’s face I could safely assume that this was the guy he was talking about.  

Looking around the room there as a total of 6 guys including me and Sehun. I sit down next to some blond guy and blankly stare at a wall unsure what to do. “So how about we introduce ourselves first?” “I’m Xiumin” the guy with caramel hair say and I nod my head in recognition “I’m Suho” the guy that was holding Sehun said “I’m Kris” the person next to me said and I had to do a double take when I saw his face. Complete hottie! “Tao” I say and Luhan stands up “Let the festivities begin!”

Before you know it the 6 of us were acting as if we had known each other for ages. I managed to get closer to Suho who seems like a pretty cool guy and gave Sehun my approval. Next thing I knew they disappeared doing who know what of you know what I mean. I sit down on the couch next to Kris and he casually drapes his arm over my shoulder “So you seeing anyone?” He asks and I shake my head “Not anymore.” “I see, so um do you maybe wanna uh…” I chuckle as Kris fumbles with his words “Want to go out?” I ask for him and nods his head “So do you?” He asks and I shrug my shoulders why not right? I end up agreeing so by the time I leave at 9:00pm I had a new boyfriend.

The next few weeks of school were normal surprisingly enough Kris and I stayed together, it’s been around 2 months since we’ve started dating and I’ve learned he’s big and I mean BIG on public displays of affection. Like last week during lunch he made me sit in his lap for the entire lunch period! I liked it and all but it was supper embarrassing with everyone staring at us. I tried to make Kris let me go but he wouldn’t listen so I gave up and now once every week I end up sitting in his lap much to my discomfort. He also has a thing with kisses, he’ll kiss me every opportunity he gets but thank god he doesn’t just randomly French kiss me in public. He saves that for when we go to each other’s houses.

I honestly never knew that I would be this happy with someone, especially someone like Kris but I am. So I guess this is the end of our love story right? We’ll live happily ever after and get married with kids. Haha no. How about we get past one year first and hopefully Kris doesn’t want to show any more PDA than we already do. “Tao! I want to carry you to class!” …Spoke to soon.

 


What is this? Don't even ask it just happend~

Comment subscribe, upvote, request

They make us happy~

P.S we havent forgotten about you request! We're just taking our time writing it so it's awesome~