Opposite day?

What do you prefer? Pick what you like....(Request/Collection of Oneshots)

 

"WAKE UP!" a shrill voice screeched, Seri sat straight up raising her head out of her arms only to see the sour face of her teacher's. "What?" she asks clearly annoyed that the teacher had ruined her perfectly good nap; she had been dreaming about her perfect boyfriend. "Class is over get your out" Mr. Park said walking back to his desk. Seri looked around and indeed the class was completely empty save her and Mr. Park, everyone had already left.

Not waiting another second Seri quickly grabbed her books before running out of the classroom towards the library. Students filled the hallways enjoying their lunch period and laughing with friends. As soon as Seri had left the classroom everyone made room for her to walk by not wanting to get in her way. How should she put this? She wasn't popular or feared but everyone knew her. 

She was 'that chick in the jacket' 'that girl who always sleeps in class' 'that girl who swore constantly'. Seri's style was quiet different from most girls, she couldn't be fit into the category 'girly girl' or 'tomboy' or even 'normal'. Her style was unique, baggy overalls not buckled up so the straps hung loosely down her legs, leather jackets that weren't 'in style' accompanied by a loose muscle tee underneath. Her hair was always tucked underneath a beanie and now makeup or jewelry could be found anywhere on her except a silver dog tag necklace that everyone knew her boyfriend bought for her.

Now who is this mysterious boyfriend? Non other than the lonely, nerdy Jongdae who for some reason everyone calls Chen. The moment that their relationship had become known it spread like wild fire, everyone knew of it within a day and was completely shocked, but of course didn't really care after that. Most girls paid no attention to the dork of a boy and most boys just ignored the freak of a girl. 

Seri walked down the hallway making a right towards the library. She entered and glanced around, there where only a few students here and there cramming for tests or just sleeping. Making her way to the far corner she spotted who she was looking for. With his head down in a book, his large glasses nearly falling of of his nose and horrible fashion sense, it was unmistakenly her current boyfriend, Chen. 

"Hey babe"  Seri quietly said as to not disturb the quietness of the library, at her words Chen's head lifted, eyes wide looking for the source of the voice. Upon seeing his girlfriend his cheek's flush a tint of pink "H-hey" he stutters as she pecks his cheek. He blushes even more and looks down smiling, Chen still couldn't believe that Seri was his girlfriend. In his eyes she was perfect and matched his personality perfectly.

After enjoying the rest of lunch in comfortable silence Chen checked his watch "We should get to class." Seri pulls his wrist towards her and groans as she sees the time, there was only 10 mins left for class and while she didn't really care if she was late Chen on the other hand cared a lot. He had never been late and doesn't plan on being late anytime soon.

He stands up and sticks out his hand which his girlfriend happily takes, they stroll down the hallway with their finger intertwined and enter the class swinging their hands together. It was math class, the one period of the day that they had together so they made sure to get seats next to each other. So who had the 2 ended up together anyway? Well that's a story for another day, this here is the story of the day that changed everyone's view on their relationship. 

Sitting down in class Chen and Seri pulled out their text book, Chen getting ready to study, and Seri getting ready to sleep. It's a mystery as to how her grade were still amazing. The teacher walked into class and cleared his throat "Students I have an announcement to make." Everyone was murmuring with confusion and excitement before Mr. Byun started talking again.

"Anyway on Friday the school is hosting an spirited. There will be an announcement during some time this period about it but since some people aren't awake during this class I decided to be nice and tell you myself." He smiled at the class and watched with amusement as the students started cheering. "It's called opposite day!" Mr. Byun shouted clapping his hands happily while the students gave him confused looks.

"The is that?" Seri says and Mr. Byun glares at her "Shut up and just listen then you'll know!" Mr. Byun snaps and Seri just rolls her eyes huffing out a breath while Chen gently reaches out for her hand. "Anyway like I was saying this Friday is going to be opposite day! So whoever you are normally you have to be the complete opposite of them!" Some students began cheering again while others just ignored Mr. Byun clearly not going to take part like Seri and Chen.

"Oh and one finally thing, to make sure everyone participates if you don't act opposite you immediately fail the year!" Everyone froze at Mr. Byun's words "You can't ing do that!" A kid named Sehun shouted and Mr. Byun chuckled. "Yes I can, every teacher can. The principal decided it." Seri was clearly enraged sitting in her seat, make her dress the opposite or fail class? What kind of messed up school is this?

She cracked her knuckles and snapped her pencil in half to ease out some of her anger and then turned to face Chen. He was a nervous wreck, with wide eyes and writhing hands, sighing she reaches over and takes one of his hands in her own "It'll be alright" Seri says with a smile and Chen calms down immediately. He leans over and pecks her cheek before returning his attention to the front of the class. 

Silently chuckling Seri lays her head down and falls into a dreamless sleep. Before she knows it someone is shaking her awake "Seri~ Seri~" "WHAT!" she shouts standing up in her chair prepared to glare at who ever it is disturbing her beautiful nap only to see her boyfriend standing beside her. "Oh..Sorry Chen" she says and Chen chuckles while pushing his glasses back up his nose "It's alright."

You collect your belongings and walk out of school with Chen in the direction of your houses "So did the principle really make the announcement?" she asks and Chen sighs "He did, so now what?" he asks and Seri furrows her eyebrows thinking "Now we go shopping" she says with an evil glint in her eyes. Chen smiles confused but shakes his head "I guess we're going all out then?" 

"Of course. We can't fail now can we?" Seri answers and the 2 take a left turn heading to the city mall. Hours later they leave each carrying 2 bags with their clothing for the upcoming Friday. Walking to their apartment building they head up to their floor, stopping outside of Seri apartment she gives Chen a peck on the check "See you tomorrow babe."

Chen nods and watches his girlfriend open the door to her apartment and walk in, waving goodbye one last time he walks to the next door and inserts his key. Yep you guessed it their neighbors, convenient right? They both walk into their rooms before changing and collapsing on their own beds wondering how Friday would turn out. Soon they both fall fall into a deep sleep only to be awoken by their alarm clocks the next morning. 

As usual Chen is up earlier than Seri and is waiting outside her door for his girlfriend to come walking out. Moments later she does and the 2 are happily on their way to school. The rest of the day was uneventful and boring just like always, the only unusual thing was the reminder about opposite day tomorrow. "Seri I really don't want to do this" Chen says during lunch. Seri sighs and runs a hand over her beanie "Neither do I but what choice do we have right?"

The 2 walk to math class together and as usual Seri went to sleep and Chen took notes. Mr. Byun finished the note quickly and assigned homework for the rest of the period and Mr. Park would occasionally walk in and talk with Mr. Byun. It was a known fact that the 2 were obviously dating even thought they didn't show public affection, like who wouldn't know after watching the 2 talk for half an hour? They were always blushing and super happy when the other was around.

What felt like moments later for Seri she was shaken awake by Chen, the 2 made their way out of class only to be stopped by Mr. Byun "Don't forget about opposite day tomorrow!" he chirps. Seri just rolled her eyes and flipped him off before continuing down the hallway leaving an angered teacher and Chen repeatedly apologizing before running to catch up with his girlfriend.

--------

The next day Seri woke up an hour earlier than usual, she took a nice hot bath and walked out of her room fairly happy. Waking to her closet she opened it and took out the 2 bags she had bought with Chen. Dumping the contents of the bag onto her bed she stared at it for a good half an hour before sighing and finally putting on the dress. She felt disgusting but had to bare with, she threw on the new pair of heels she bought and sat in front of her mirror.

Combing through her hair she left it lose for once and applied a bit of eyeliner and lip gloss completing her look. "I fell like a god damn Barbie doll" she says after looking at her appearance. Sighing she walks out of her room and knocks on Chen's door. Surprisingly he doesn't answer and after waiting another couple of minutes Seri sighs. She quickly writes a note and slips it under Chen's door before walking to school herself.

Morning babe, 

Wear what we bought Wednesday and put some eyeliner on to.

See you at school

Seri~

Moments later Chen woke up and looks around his room in a daze, getting up he notices the note by his door and picks it up. Reading it he chuckles and begins to get ready for a day that was sure to make every one confused. Throwing on the white muscle tee, sleeveless leather jacket, shorts, and a baseball hat to tie everything together her takes one look at himself and smirks. "Today is going to be fun~" he sings while putting on a bit of eyeliner.

----

At school Seri was turning head everywhere she went, boys and girls alike where gasping and pointing to the 'new girl' no one had any idea who Seri  was and she liked it like that. As Seri approached her class room early for once everyone's eyes widened. "She's in our class?" the girls whispered while boys wolf whistled. "Wonder where she'll sit?" "Hope it's next to me!" a group of boys excitedly whispered.

Seri smiles at them for good measure and she thinks she saw one of them faint, chuckling she walks up and sits down in her seat. "No freaking way" Sehun says his jaw dropping "It's Seri." She was surprised that they knew her name but just smiled in response. "Dude she's so hot!" Tao says "How come we never knew this!" Sehun whispers angered to his friends. "Whatever I'm going in" the infamous playboy Kai said as he took a step in Seri's direction. 

"Are you stupid!" Tao says while slapping Kai's head "She has a boyfriend!" Kai looks at Tao shocked "Who?" Tao merely rolls his eyes "It's Chen." "Who?" Kai asks again and Tao sighs "The nerdy boy..." "OH! Him!" Kai says a mental picture of Chen forming in his head. He laughs and Tao and Sehun look at him like he's crazy "Do you really think she's going to prefer him over me?" Kai says cockily and his friends smirk "Maybe considering the way your dressed." For opposite day Kai had chosen to dress up in the baggiest clothes he could find since he normally wears tight cloths, Tao was wearing a business suit and Sehun was dressed up as a kindergartner.

Just as he was about to walk up to Seri the classroom door burst open, everyone jumps in shock and stares at the door in awe. Standing there was one of the hottest guy's anyone in the class had seen. Once again whisper erupted across the classroom and the hot males eyes roamed around the classroom. One of the queenka's of the school marched up to him "Hi! You must be new here I'm Tiffany I would.." "Move out of my way" Chen said coldly not letting her finish.

Tiffany's face drops but doesn't move "Are you deaf or something Move out of my ing way!" Chen growls and pushes her away from him. She stumbles a bit but regains her balance and tears well up in her eyes. "Who on earth is that?" Sehun asks eyes wide "No idea" Kai grumbles angry that there was someone noticeable hotter than him in this school. They watch as Chen walks up the isles of desks and stops in front of Seri's. 

"Hey sweetheart~" he coos and pecks Seri's lips, not being used to such a dominate Chen she blushes. "No freaking way it's Chen!" Tao shouts and everyone's jaw drops. Now that they look closely the male that was currently chatting with Seri did resemble the nerd. The classroom door opened and Mr. Park walked in "Alright class take your seats." In the spirit of opposite day Mr. Park straightened his normally curly hair and there was the absence of his crack smile. 

He was frowning as he scanned the desks only to see Chen standing there "You! OUT OF MY CLASS!" Mr. Park screeched and the students flinched. The only time Mr. Park ever yelled was when he was waking Seri up from her naps. Chen merely rolled his eyes and sat on an empty chair next to his girlfriend "No." He said blankly which stunned Mr. Park. Ignoring Chen, Mr.Park started the lesson, for a change Seri as the one taking notes and Chen was the one skipping class.

He draped his arm around her shoulder and rested his hand on her inner thigh making it difficult to focus on the lesson. 3 periods later the lunch bell rings and the students were dismissed, Seri was shaking Chen awake frustrated that he was out cold. "This is what it must feel like waking me up" Seri sighs and kicks Chen's chair hard.  He jerks awake stunned and Seri chuckles "it's lunch."

Chen smiles and stands up linking hands with her, they walk out of the classroom and everyone immediately turns to face them. "Don't they look good together?!" "He's so hot!" ! Since when was she so cute?!" Whispers surrounded the couple and Chen smirks. He pushes Seri into a fall and traps her with his arms "What the? Chen!" Seri shouts as he leans in low their lips barely a centimeter apart. "Just close your eyes" Chen voices and with that slams his lips onto Seri's.

Surprised she stays still but as Chen's tongue slips into she moans and gives in. They make out in the middle of the hall not caring that almost everyone was watching them "HEY NO KISSING IN THE HALL!" an angry voice shouts and only then do the 2 break apart. They turn to face Mr. Byun or should it be Ms. Byun? Mr. Byun had dressed up as a girl and it fit him surprisingly well. "Sorry sir, but it's opposite day" Chen smirks and only then did Mr. Byun realize who it was. "Holy mother... Chen?" But Chen just ignored him and dragged Seri off.

The rest of the day carried on like that and everyone had a new respect for the couple, no one thought of Chen as 'nerdy' anymore or Seri as 'weird' they all thought that they looked good together and understand why they started to dating the first place. 

They were both the flower hidden by the bushes.

 


LOL ok what is this? XD

I have no idea honestly XP

Comment, subscribe, up vote and request!

They make us happy<3