My Savior

What do you prefer? Pick what you like....(Request/Collection of Oneshots)

 

The bell for last period just rang and you and your friend where walking towards the library. You smiled as you listened the her talk about this amazing book she just has to check out. Glancing around the hallway you notice groups of girls gossiping with each other just like any other day. You both reach the library and your friend immediately drags you towards the large and endless bookshelves. "Hyorin calm down" you say chuckling but she ignores you and heads towards the fiction section.

You watch as she scans the shelves and sigh knowing that it was going to take a while, not that you minded though. You turn around and scan the other book shelf and just as you saw a book that caught your eye "WATCH OUT!!" a male shouted. You turn around with wide eyes to see Hyorin frozen, staring as the book case fell down towards her. "!" you curse and as if your body knew what to do before you did, you run to her side grabbing her waist and run as fast as you could, trying to get out of the impact range. 

The book shelf was barley an inch from hitting your head and you push Hyorin out into safety and launch yourself towards the ground hopping that you would make it. You land on the floor with a thump; your upper body bouncing slightly. "KYAAAAA!!!" An ear splitting cry echoes throughout the silent library, your cry. Although most of your body had managed to escape the bookshelf, your right foot was caught and excruciating pain shoot through your leg as the 20 ton bookshelf had landed on it. "SOOORRRRAAAA!!!!!" Hyorin shouts hysterically, her eyes wide with tears streaming down her face shocked.

"WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE MORONS!! HELP ME MOVE THE SHELF!" a guy barks at a couple of others who where frozen in place. His shout brought them back into the present as they nod their head "wait" you whisper barely audible as the pain was becoming unbearable and you was seeing black dots in your vision. The boy's face turn towards you and you blink twice unable to see anything clearly and only notice a mop of red hair atop his head before answering, "Get Hyorin out first, I don't want her to see." The boy's who's face was completely blurry nodded before motioning a boy to do as you said.

"W-what? N-NO! SORA DON'T KICK ME OU-LET GO OF ME!!" A boy had grabbed Hyorin's wrist and and was pulling her towards a different area in the library. Not wanting to leave you Hyorin struggled and knowing that valuable time was being wasted the boy sighed before picking her up. He threw her over his shoulder and walked away giving his friend a glance. Once Hyorin was out of sight the red haired male as well as a couple of others lifted the bookshelf up just enough for you to use your last ounce of energy to pull your leg out.

Huffing for breath you look down and are mortified, your foot was bent in the wrong way with blood gushing out of a large cut in your ankle. The boy looks from your leg to your now paling face "Crap." He and the others let go of the bookshelf the sound of it hitting the floor once more was sickening. Rushing over to our side he picks you up bride style and you wrap your arms around his neck out of reflex. Not protesting you allow him to carry you out of the library but to where you don't know, your to busy fighting to stay conscious. 

You felt him pick up his speed and before you know it he stops reaching his destination. The school's nurse turns around to see you in his arms with your injured foot and he immediately stands up motioning for him to put you on the bed. The nurse dashes for the phone hanging on the wall and calls 911, hanging up he turns around expecting you to be lying on the bed but instead the boy had merely sat down with you still in his arms. Ignoring the boy's inability to follow instructions he grabs a cloth and tries to suppress the blood flowing out of your cut. You hear vague voices not able to comprehend what was going on and hear what sounds like a siren.

The ambulance had reached school and the boy stands straight up thanking the nurse before walking, more like running, out to the ambulance. The doctors take you out of his arms and before they could close the doors to the ambulance to boy hops in sitting beside you. "It's going to be alright" a faint voice whispers and you feel the warmth of someone's hand on yours. Felling safe, the voice lulls you to sleep as you lose your consciousness to the indescribable pain. 

-----

You wake up in a soft but uncomfortable bed, keeping your eyes closed you let your body regain it's senses. Taking a deep breath the smell of disinfectant fills your nostrils and you know right away you where in the hospital. Ever so slowly you open your eyes to be blinded by a white room. Looking around you notice a black figure sitting on the couch with their eyes closed. You blink a couple more times and the door busts open causing you to jump up in shock, the boy on the couch lifts up his head at the noise and Hyorin comes storming in with a slightly chubby male following her.

"SORA! YOU'RE ALIVE!" She shout's before tackling you into a bone crushing hug "Ouch! Hey! I may be alive but if you jump on my like that I won't be any longer" "Sorry!" She immediately shouts and moves away. "How are you feeling?" she asks and you sit up straight and finally notice the dim pain in your right foot. "Fine" you say not wanting to worry her and look down the bed to see your foot in a cast. "I guess i broke my leg?" you say and for the first time you hear the boy speak "Yeah. The doctors where surprised that your foot even made it." 

His voice was soft and unique, like nothing you had ever heard before and it unconsciously brought a smile to your lips. "Ya! Are you high or something? The dude just said you where this close to having them cut your foot off!" Hyorin shouts thinking that you were smiling at how close you where to losing your foot. Your give her a 'no really?' look and roll your eyes. "What about my parents?" you question.

"They were here earlier, they just went down to grab something to eat. I'll go get them. Come one Minseok-shii!" Hyorin shouts before dragging the chubby male behind her. You stare after them amused until the red haired boy cleared his throat. You turn back to face him and smile "Thanks for helping Tao-shii" you say and he smiles in response sitting on the edge of your bed. "No problem. I couldn't just leave you like that Sora-shii. But. Not that we know each other a bit more can we drop the formalities? It feels awkward" Tao says while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

You grin at his response and giggle "What?" he says clearly confused. "Nothing. It's just that, who would have thought that the school's bad boy had a soft side and would even use formalities in the first place." For those who don't know, Tao happened to be the school's bad boy, he skipped classes, was rude to teachers, was a player and completed the reputation by wearing leather jackets, black skinny jeans, with chains just like today. "About that...I don't even know where that rumor started. I swear since when does looking scary make you "the schools bad boy"" he says, sarcasm filling his voice at the end of the sentence.  

"Really?" you say and he nods his head eagerly like a child "Yep! It's all because I look a little scary" Tao says pouting. Just then your parents come bursting into the room "Sora!" They both shout running over to my bedside "Are you alright?" Your mom asks worriedly. "Of course" you say smiling and your parents sigh in relief. "That's good then. The doctor says you can come home tonight" your father says. He turn to face Tao and places a hand on his shoulder "Thank you son" he says and Tao smiles in response "No problem sir. I'll leave you alone for a bit to talk with your daughter."

And with that Tao walks to the door, bows, and then leaves with only you and your parents in the room. "He's a nice boy Sora, is he your boyfriend?" Your mother asks and you shake your head smiling "No, he's just a friend" you say and your father nods his head "I approve." "Approve of what?" you ask your dad confused and he smiles "Of your friendship and any future relationships." You an eyebrow at your father's words but he just smiles in response. They soon leave saying that they don't want to annoy you with there presence anymore. They leave the hospital but not before telling you that they would be back later to take you home. 

As soon as your parents leave, Tao walks back in and sits on the edge of your bed again. The 2 of you talk for a while and you really start to like Tao, he was a cool and down to earth kind of guy. Someone you could easily talk to and you where a little sad that you didn't get to know him sooner. Before you know it, your parents where back and ready to take you home. A nurse comes in with a pair of crutches and hands them to you "Wait!" Tao shouts before you could stand and 4 heads turn his way.

He blushes a bit before pulling out his phone "Could we exchange numbers first?" Smiling you grab his phone and type in your number "There" you say and hand it back to him. He smiles and walks towards the door "See you at school Sora" he says and then leaves the room. Moments later you're in your parents car and soon after you're in your room. The doctor said that although the bleeding was bad and that you had broken your ankle you could go to school on Monday. Ironically enough it was a half week, Hyorin had filled you in saying that after you had broken your leg and was taken to the hospital, you had been knocked out for 3 days which would explain why today was Wednesday.  She also said that although she, Minseok and my parents occasionally left the hospital , Tao was always there and never left.

You blush at her words and make a mental reminder to thank Tao later. Feeling exhausted you collapse onto your bed after your talk with Hyorin and your phone beeps once more. You look at the message that was from an unknown number but smile as soon as you see the text. 

Hope you feel better :3 Can't wait to see you on Monday and your so lucky it was a half week otherwise you would have missed so much school. Oh! And it's Tao by the way incase you didn't know. Sleep well~

You can't help but giggle at the text completely amazed that the entire school including you had thought that this adorable boy was such a bad . You quickly type back a Thanks and Goodnight before throwing your phone off your bed and sleep in the position you where in not bothering to change.

-----

The next couple of days pass in a blur and before you know it it's Monday. Tao had texted you thought the break and the 2 of you had gotten even closer. You where currently trying to walk through the crowded hallway with your crutches only to be rudely pushed by someone. You felt yourself losing your balance as you dropped one crutch, looking up to call for Hyorin you see that she was already farther ahead of you being pushed by the crowd as well. Just before you could fall a strong arm wrapped itself around your waist steading you. "Careful there" a voice says and you look up to see Tao's worried face "Thanks Tao" you say and he smiles. Bending down he reaches his arm that wasn't attached to your waist around you to grab your crutch from the ground. 

Picking it up he hands it to you "GOD! Some people are just so rude! Can't they see a person with crutches is trying to walk here?" Tao growls loudly causing some people to shuffle away in fear. You giggle slightly and smirk "I guess being a bad boy has it's perks huh?" you say as everyone immediately moved out of your way to give the 2 of your room to walk freely. "I guess it does" he says and removes his hands from your waist. A couple of girls glared daggers in your direction but you ignored them not noticing the dirty look Tao had given them as soon as he noticed them glaring at you.

Tao had walked you to your class and throughout the day he had been by side either walking you to your classes or accompanying you during lunch along with Hyorin and Minseok who where now dating. Of course you had squealed at the news and asked a bunch of detailed questions making Hyorin blush and embarrassed just like any best friend should only stopping when she threatened to hide your crutches for you. She had actually got up to hide them and Tao had offered to carry you everywhere before you hastily apologized.

The day had ended uneventfully and before you knew it a month had passed and it was time to get rid of your solid cast for an air cast which meant you could walk on it and didn't need the crutches anymore. Over the course of the month you and Tao had gotten even closer as he came over to your house several times a week. You had even managed to make friends with Minseok which wasn't hard at all, he was a nice and fun guy. You were secretly a little jealous that your friend managed to find such an amazing boyfriend but you could only pout a bit, after all it was only a matter of time until you find your perfect boyfriend to right?

You where currently walking towards the school library during lunch, Tao had wanted you to hang out with him alone because he had to tell you something. strolling down the isles you see Tao sitting in a large bean bag chair with a book propped open on his knees. He hears you approaching and looks up with a smile on his face; your heart starts beating a little irregularly as you try to smile back. You secretly scold yourself for your stupid heart, lately it's been being stupid when your around Tao and decided to give you tinny heart attacks when he touches you. 

Tao pats the spot next to him and as you walk over and sit down the bean bag sinks under you weight and you lose your balance falling against Tao. You place your hand on Tao's firm chest to keep you from completely falling over and look up to meet his dark eyes staring right at you "S-sorry" You stutter blushing but he smiles. His arm had automatically wrapped itself around your waist to keep you from falling but he made no move to take it back. "It's alright" he says his eyes still locked in your gaze.

"I have something to tell you" he whispers leaning down slightly, your heart starts beating a million times a minute as his face gets closer to yours "What?" you whisper back your voice slightly hoarse. He leans in even closer his lips barely an inch from yours, you could feel his erratic heartbeat beneath your hand it it reassured you that you weren't the only one feeling nervous. "I like you Lee Sora. Would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?"  His words send you over the moon and you can't help the smile that creeps up onto your face. 

You finally understand why your heart was being so stupid when you where around Tao as you nodded your head ever so slightly. He leaned in the rest of the way and your lips touched softly, you where in love with Tao. You had no idea when it started but it just did and you didn't mind one bit, heck your father had already approved of him. You both stayed together like that for a moment enjoying the chaste kiss before he pulls back smiling. "Thank you" he whispers and you shake your head "Thank you Huang Zitao." 

 


Comment, subribe, upvote, and request<3

They make us happy~