Room Mates

What do you prefer? Pick what you like....(Request/Collection of Oneshots)

Baekhyun scrunched up his face and buried it further into his pillow. He could swear he could hear something but didn’t know what it was, and then it clicked. It was counting. More specifically it was the counting of a very annoying someone who happened to be a morning person. “9…10! WAKE UP BAEKKIE!!!!” Was what he heard before a giant mass was thrown on him.

“Chen! Get off!” He shrieks but Chen just laughs and straddles the boy “Then wake up” he replies cheerfully and Baekhyun narrows his eyes “My eyes are open aren’t they? Get the off and stop being a Chen.”

Laughing at his roommates misery Chen leaps off of Baekhyun and skips away to who knows where leaving Baekhyun in peace. “Finally” he mutters before snuggling back up into bed nearly drifting off to sleep again “Baekhyun!”

“I’M UP I’M UP!” he replies sleepily seeing Chen’s angry face in the doorway of their bedroom. He slowly pushes the covers off of him and trudges out of the bedroom into the bathroom and only then does Chen smile and head back into the kitchen where he was preparing breakfast.

Half an hour later with a wardrobe malfunction, Baekhyun was sitting gloomily in the kitchen watching his roommate finishing up with the food. Unconsciously his lips as he watched the way Chen moved around the kitchen fluently his hips swaying side to side in an intoxicating way. Baekhyun was gay. It was a fact and nearly everyone knew it including his roommate, but what the male didn’t know was that Baekhyun also had his eyes set on Chen.

His roommate was perfect in every way possible. Yes it annoyed the out of Baekhyun that Chen was a morning person but the fact that the older male always made him breakfast made up for it. The fact that he was the most patient and caring person alive combined with his playful flirty and trollish side is what had Baekhyun and so many others head over heels for Chen.

The funny thing though, is that Chen knew. Not that Baekhyun liked him, but that quite a few other people did. He knew and he chose to ignore it. He could have been the most popular guy in the university if he wanted to but he chose to ignore it and focus on his studies and close friends.

Finishing up with their breakfast the 2 males walked to their morning class together. They were both in the music program and got in for their outstanding unique voices. Heading off to their separate vocal teachers they bid each other goodbye and Baekhyun sighs as he watches Chen’s gorgeous disappeared behind a now closed door.

As usual vocal lessons were a pain and completely drained Chen. It’s not that he didn’t like them it just took forever and his teacher was a . Grabbing his books he leaves his room before heading down the hall to meet with Baekhyun. Surprisingly the male was still training and Chen sighed contently as he leaned against the wall and listened to the faint sound of Baekhyun’s voice. It was beautiful and oh how Chen would love to perform a duet with him.

Sitting down on the ground Chen closed his eyes and listened to Baekhyun’s voice which lulled him to a peaceful sleep. It was almost half an hour later Baekhyun excited his room with a full apology ready for Chen whom to his surprise was fast asleep on the ground.

Bending down Baekhyun softly smiled as he watched the way Chen’s chest slowly rose and fell with every breath, the way his eyelashes casted shadows on his high cheekbones and the way his lips where slightly parted begging to be kissed. Baekhyun just couldn’t resist any longer, looking up and down the hallway to see it empty Baekhyun leaned in close holding his breath before letting his lips ever so softly touch Chen’s before pulling away abruptly.

It was almost a sin to kiss someone so perfect without their consent, but it’s not like Baekhyun hasn’t done it before. Oh no. This was perhaps the 10th time? Maybe more, he lost count after 7. But every time he did he was filled to the brim with such happiness and electricity pulsed through his veins. Fanning himself in hopes of concealing his blush he looks around once more to make sure no one was there to witness the event.

Finally calming down enough to be deemed a prettily flushed pink instead of blushing red he shakes Chen awake slowly and nearly squeals with how cute the boy looked. It was rare to see Chen waking up since he was an early riser which just made this moment all the more special.

“Wake up Chen. Class is over.” Said boy yawned and stretched almost identical to cat before standing up smiling “Sorry I fell asleep. Dinner?” “It’s my fault my lessons ran long so don’t apologize Chennie.” “Chennie?” “Yep! It’s cute right?” Baekhyun questions thinking up of the nickname on the spot. “Everyone calls you Chen so I’m gonna call you Chennie because I’m special so only I can call you that.”

Chen gave Baekhyun a blank look before chuckling and shaking his “Alright then.” At that moment both their stomachs growled demanding for food and they both burst out into laugher “How about pizza?” Chen suggests to which Baekhyun eagerly agrees, the roommates head down to the crowded cafeteria and buy pizza before heading up to their bed room not bothering to look for a seat in mess that was the cafeteria.

Entering their shared room they stop at the door way confused seeing their friend Sehun and his boyfriend Luhan making out on their couch. Baekhyun looks at the confused yet intrigued Chen before clearing his throat and stepping forward making his presence known. “Not that I don’t enjoy watching you guys make out, I really don’t, but why are you guys in our room?” “Better yet how the hell did you get in our room?” Chen asks and the boys finally break apart a thin line of saliva connecting their lips that Luhan wipes away with the back of his hand before answering “It’s not like we can make out anywhere else and using this Chennie.” He pulls out a bobby pin form his pocket and tosses it over to Chen who frowns staring at the object in his hands.

“Uhh how about your room?” Baekhyun asks closing his eyes while squeezing the bridge of his nose. “Been there done that. We needed a change of scenery” Sehun states wrapping an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder “But...” “Baekhyun just let it go” Chen states as he makes his way over to Luhan who smiles in triumph. “That’s right Baekhyun let it goooo” Luhan repeats drawing out the o in go before pecking Chen on the cheek the boy blushing at the action.

“YAH!” Baekhyun shouts and Luhan rolls his eyes dismissing Baekhyun’s anger and gives his boyfriend a look. Being known as the evil couple it didn’t take a genius to realize they were plotting something when Sehun sat on the other side of Chen. Both boys unfortunately know of Baekhyun’s crush on Chen and knew of Chen’s admiration for Baekhyun. This night couldn’t end up good.

Baekhyun sat glumly on the loveseat watching as Sehun and Luhan enjoyed the pizza HE bought while sitting in HIS seat next to HIS roommate. As soon as Luhan made eye contact with him he gave the boy the stink eye to which Luhan merely shrugged winking at him.  UHH! That boy was just so infuriating! He had no idea how they where even best friends when half the time they tried to kill each other.  Baekhyun munched on his pizza not enjoying it as he normally would while watching the interactions between the three across from him.

Narrowing his eyes he watched as Luhan and Sehun exchanged glances and knew that nothing good could come from it. “Chen” Sehun called and as soon as Chen glanced his way Sehun landed a big sloppy kiss right on his mouth. “YAH THAT’S IT! HANDS OF MY MAN” Baekhyun shouted storming towards the couple on the couch who took it as their sign to get lost.  Baekhyun watched as they ran out of his apartment while fuming. Turning back to the couch he glanced at Chen who was just staring at him mouth wide open.

“Sorry man, I should have realized they were up to something and kicked them out earlier,” Baekhyun said apologetically but that wasn’t what was on his mind. Heck the kiss was the last thing Chen was thinking about right now. “You just called me your man” he stated. Baekhyun froze a blush making its way up his cheeks cursing himself for blurting that out. “Well..uhh…you see..” Baekhyun stuttered watching as Chen rose. He took a step back as Chen stepped forward and before he knew it his back was pressed against a wall with Chen’s chest pressed against his own. “W-what are you doing?!” Baekhyun asked his voice squeaking as Chen raised his arms and wrapped one around Baekhyun’s waist and the other behind his neck playing with the baby hairs located there.  “What I should have done a while ago” Chen answered as he lowered his head.

Baekhyun’s eyes shut automatically and widened when something soft touched his lips. Chen was kissing him, and this time he was awake.  As Chen pulled away Baekhyun stood there frozen unable to move or say anything.

Chen watched as the boy he just kissed just stood there lifeless “S-sorry. I guess I t-took it the wrong way.” Chen turned around dejected and that’s when Baekhyun’s body started to work again. He grabbed Chen by his arm and pulled him back planting a big kiss on his lips “You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this.” Chen smiled and placed a gentle peck on Baekhyun’s forehead “I can take a guess. I’m kind of disappointed that Sehun took my first kiss though and not you.”

Baekhyun blushed at Chen’s words, “Right…about that. He didn’t” Baekhyun stuttered to the confused looking Chen. “What do you mean?” “Well I maybe sort of …….” Started Baekhyun before the dam that was holding in all his secrets snapped and the truth cam pouring out. “YOU DID WHAT?!” Chen shouted his face red from anger or from being flustered Baekhyun didn’t know, and he did the only thing he knew that would calm the raging dragon Chen was turning into. He kissed him once more square on the lips with a smile “I love you.”