The past is never gone

What do you prefer? Pick what you like....(Request/Collection of Oneshots)

It was a cold and rainy day.

The rain was coming down heavily and yet Oh Sehun was walking through a park with an umbrella, his breath coming out in little white puffs.

As he strolled down the dirt path leading deeper and deeper into the forest he heard a sweet melody

Closing his eyes he let his ears take over and could here the music a little clearer.

Following his ears he walked slowly down the path and he could soon make out the tune.

It was the most beautifulest song he had ever heard, it froze him in spot and there was nothing he could to prevent himself from closing his eyes and just listening. 

It was soft, calming and yet had a tinge of sadness. Following the path he soon came to a cross section. Once more he closed his eyes and let his ears be his guide.

The sound was strongest from the right so he turned and continued down the path. Here the tree's began to increase and soon it turned into a thin forest.

The song was louder now and after following the path down a turn he saw it. A black grand piano sitting on a concrete platform.

There was a little tent over the piano shielding it from the rain  and as he slowly edged closer to the piano he saw a girl playing it.

She was pettite and simple only wearing what looked like a white summer dress that just reached her knees. 

Not wanting to girl to stop playing Sehun just stood there and listened, the song blended so well with the sounds of the rain and thunder it was as if it was meant to be played during a thunder storm. 

Too soon the song ended and he opened his eyes as the girl played the last note. She grabbed the sheet music she was looking off of and bent down to tuck it someplace hidden under the piano.

She sat back up on the seat and Sehun watched as she slowed turned her head to face him and his breath stopped.

His heart started to beat twice it's regular pace. The girl had extremely pale skin almost like a ghosts, full heart shaped lips that looked as soft as clouds. Her amber hair hung lose and framed her pretty face like a picture frame.

It was as if god himself had had sculpted her features, but something was out of place.

Sehun watched as a tear fell from the corner of the girls eye as she stood up. She walked out from under the tent and rain soon attacked her hiding her tears from those who didn't know better. 

Out of instinct Sehun ran up to her and held his umbrella up to cover the both of them. She turned to face him with an expression he couldn't understand but returned with a soft smile.

She looked at him for another moment before running off down the path "Wait!" Sehun shouted and he chased after her.

Running as fast as he could he ran in the direction he saw the girl go, stopping he looked around but saw no sign of the beautiful lady.

Sighing he dejectedly walked back to where the piano was sitting. Sighing once more he stepped under the tent and placed the umbrella on the floor as he ran his fingers over the keys wishing to hear the song once more.

He bent down and looked under the piano and found the music sheets. Grabbing them he stood straight up but was confused as the music sheets where covered in cobwebs. 

He brushed them off and only then did he notice a silver plate on the side of the piano. He walked until he stood in front of it and then read out loud:

 

In memory of Kim Jongdae

A brave, loving and kind man who came here to play a song for his fiance every night.

Like all great men his days had to end,

but his days ended to early and alas he never married his dear fiance.

Although she had the rest of her life in front of her,

she never married another man to show her undying love for him.

Legend says you can still here the song he played for her while she sits waiting for his return.

 

Sehun's throat felt thick as he realized that the girl he had seen had been a ghost. He sat down on the piano bench and placed the music sheets in front of him.

Cracking his knuckes he begain to play the song but little did he know that a girl was watching him.