First Day Again

What do you prefer? Pick what you like....(Request/Collection of Oneshots)

Hi there! It's us again! So this story was inspired by aquaseoks. She had a dream and posted the genral idea online and i thought it was an amazing plot line so here is a story based off of it! Enjoy!

 


"Xiumin! Get up! You'll be late for you first day!"

Xiumin groans at the interruption of his amazing sleep and covers his ears with his pillow to block out the shrill voice of his mother. "GET THE HELL UP NOW!" his mother screams throwing open the door to his room "I'm up!" Xiumin shouts immediately sitting up in his bed. Satisfied his mother leaves closing the door and Xiumin falls back down spread eagle on his bed. "Why me?" he asks himself as he finally gets out of bed and heads to his bathroom, today was Xiumin's first day at his new school. It was only the middle of first semester and already he had to move, he was used it by now though, his parents work made him move from town to town almost every 3 months. 

Quickly throwing on his new school uniform and brushing his hair, Xiumin grabs his backpack and heads down the stairs to the kitchen where his mother was waiting. "My little baby's grown up so much!" his mother cooed but Xiumin just rolled his eyes "Mom you've seen me in a new uniform like every 3 months. What's the big deal?" "Ouch! What the hell was that for?!" Xiumin shouts rubbing the spot his mother had just smacked. "For being rude" His mother says and storms up the stairs, sighing Xiumin grabs a piece of toast from the table before putting his shoes on. "Mom! I'm leaving!" he shouts and his mother comes running down the stairs "I'll give you a ride baby! You still don't know the way!" and with a kiss on the cheek his mom was waiting in the car for him. "Crazy bi-polar " Xiumin mutters under his breath before shaking his head and getting into the car. 

Finally at school after one car ride in hell full of "Don't do this" and "Always' do that" Xiumin walked into his new school. The odd person would give him a curious glance but not more than that, making his way to the office to collect his schedule and locker number he spots a large group of people laughing. At the center of the group was a male with high cheek bones, black or dark brown hair? Xiumin couldn't tell from far away but it looked as if he was telling a hilarious story using large arm gestures and expressions that kept the crowd laughing. "Now that's something I'll never be apart of" Xiumin sighs and enters the office. Walking up to secretary he politely waits for her attention before asking for what he needed "Here you go sweetheart and I'll get the grade 12 rep to show you around. Oh! There he is! LUHAN! COME HERE!" the secretary shouts and Xiumin swears he just lost some of his hearing.

A male with shaggy red hair, large hipster glasses and chic clothing walks towards Xiumin's direction with a smile "What can I do for you secretary?" Luhan asks and she points in Xiumin's directions "Be a dear and show this new kid here around will you?" "Ok course ma'am, I'm Luhan and you are?" Luhan asks talking to Xiumin "Xiumin, nice to meet you." "Same here now lets take a look at your schedule and locker number" Xiumin hands Luhan to stuff the secretary just handed him and glances around to see the large crowd slowly dispersing "Aha! Your locker is right next to mine and we have homeroom together let's go!" Luhan shouts excitedly and Xiumin rolls his eyes before pointing in the general direction of the crowd "Hey Luhan, who's the guy in the center?" 

Luhan tilts his head for a moment before registering who Xiumin was was pointing at "You mean Jongdae? He's probably the most popular guy at this school, but he likes to be called Chen." "Chen?" Xiumin asks confused and Luhan nods his head "Yep! No idea why though." Luhan then shows Xiumin his locker and even offers to walk him to their shared homeroom. "Look I know your trying to be nice and all but you don't have to. I'm used to being the new kid and I'm sure you'd rather hang out with your friends" Xiumin said trying not sound rude but it was true. Besides he's rather not make any new friends that would just make it all the more harder to leave when the time came and Luhan looked like the type of guy he would actually be great friends with.

"Truth be told...I don't actually have any close friends. As our year representative I'm always busy and helping people around. Sure I know almost everyone and are on friendly terms with them but I don't have any actual friends." Xiumin was stunned by the confession from Luhan and just stared, it couldn't hurt to make friends this one time right? "Well alright then, friends it is but I'm warning you right now I'll probably move away in 3 months." "Fine with me!" Luhan excitedly says and drags Xiumin to their home chatting happily about the schools upcoming events. The day past quickly for Xiumin and he soon found himself waving goodbye to Luhan as they headed separate ways for home.

Entering his house Xiumin kicked off his shoes and shouted "I'm home!" "Son your back! Good come help me with this!" his dad shouted from the direction of the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen Xiumin nearly fainted "DAD! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" the kitchen was a mess with colorful liquids covering the ceiling and goop Xiumin swears just moved all over the floor. "I tried to make dinner for your mother but things got out of hand" his dad answers sheepishly smiling. "Order something, you know you can't cook" Xiumin sighs and takes off his blazer rolling up the sleeves on his collared shirt. "Get out of the kitchen, I'll clean up. Go watch t.v or something" Xiumin ordered pointing to the living room and his dad g​raciously gave him a bear hug "THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU SON!" "GET OFF AND GET OUT!" Xiumin roared and his father skipped into the living room but not before giving Xiumin a kiss on the cheek.

5 hours and 1 phone call later the kitchen was clean with Chinese take out sitting on dinner table. Xiumin's mother walked into the house minutes later and graciously ate dinner like a starving wolf. The thing about his parents in that his father works a late night to early morning shift so he's never there when Xiumin wakes up but is there when he come home from school. His mother on the other hand has an afternoon shift so she's there when he wakes up but not when he gets home. Either way he was always supervised even though sometimes Xiumin felt like he was the parent of 2 kids. Finally finishing cleaning up dinner with his mother Xiumin set to work on his homework and passed out sitting on his desk 3 hours later. 

The next day at school was the same as the first with one exception, Xiumin found himself staring at Chen more than once. He noticed the other male's presence whenever they where in the same hallway or classroom and couldn't keep his eyes off of him. The way he moved, talked and acted with such confidence was alluring to Xiumin because he could never be that way. It was later on that week Xiumin realized why he was staring at Chen so much, it was because he liked him. If the sweaty hands, increased nervousness and heartbeat wasn't a sign then Xiumin has some random medical condition that kicked in when ever Chen was around.

It was during one of these moments at lunch when Xiumin decided to tell Luhan. "Hey Luhan" Xiumin says nudging the boy with his elbow. "Whaft?" Luhan replies his mouth full of pasta "I think i like someone" Xiumin says straight forward. Luhan's eyes widened and he spit out his pasta back onto plate "Who? WHO? Who has managed to capture you heart in like the 2 weeks you've been here?!?" Luhan practically shouted while shaking Xiumin's shoulders like there was no tomorrow. "Calm your , and they sit over there" Xiumin replies sassily and points over at the popular table.

"A dude? You like guys?" Luhan asks surprised since the the popular table was consisted of 100% guys. "Yah... Do you...not like gay's" Xiumin asks a little scared, he wasn't prepared to lose the only friend he made over something as little as a crush. "No! That's not it just surprised is all... Want to know a secret?" Luhan asks smiling smugly. "What?" Xiumin asks wearily not liking the smile on Luhan's face at all, it made to boy look like a e about to you. Luhan slowly leaned towards Xiumin and he fought the urge to lead away from his creepy friend when when Luhan quietly whispered in his ear "I'm gay too." 

Xiumin's eyes widened at the confession and the now blushing boy who was playing with his pasta. "Oh" was all he could say, after all what do you say when your friend tells you he's gay back as starts blushing? Hey dude that's cool lets bang. Xiumin didn't think so, shaking his head he was startled as Luhan suddenly sat straight up and grinned at Xiumin. "So who's the guy you like?" he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly before looking Luhan in the eyes "Chen." "No way" Luhan's jaw dropped and the boy suddenly stood up shocking Xiumin again but the shock was nothing compared to what Xiumin felt after Luhan shouted "Chen! Xiumin has a crush on you and may want to date you!"

The entire cafeteria went quiet and Xiumin felt all the blood in his body rush to his face in embarrassment as his eyes widened to the size of golf balls. Ever so slowly Chen stood up and looked over at the table Xiumin and Luhan, who was pointing excitedly at Xiumin, sat. "Sorry but not interested, I don't date fat asses" and with that Chen left the cafeteria whispers engulfing the silence at once. Xiumin couldn't believe it. He had just been turned down by the guy he likes in front on the whole because his douche of a friend confessed for him. Groaning Xiumin face planted on the table wishing to have never existed in the first place. "So how long were you planning to have a crush on him?" Luhan asks sitting back down and Xiumin glares at him before snapping "Shut the up."

Xiumin felt completely embarrassed the rest of the day, wherever he went whispers where following him about the incident at lunch. As the day finally ended Xiumin said goodbye to Luhan whom he couldn't say mad at, it was like trying to be mad at a baby deer or a chipmunk on drugs. It didn't matter anyway, he was moving away in another 2 months and could put this whole incident behind him. As he walked home Xiumin pocked his stomach frowning "Am I really that fat?" Entering his house he threw his bag onto the ground and kick off his shoes "I'm home!" He shouted "XIUMIN COME HERE!" his mother shouted. Confused he entered the kitchen to find both of his parents sitting at the table looking like a pair of kids on sugar "Mom why are you home?" Xiumin asks and his mother bounced up and down in her seat "Because we both wanted to be here to tell you the good news!" "What news? ARE WE MOVING AGAIN?!" Xiumin asks hopefully but his parents shake his head to his utter disappointment. "No! We're never moving again!" His father shouts and Xiumin freezes, "Never moving again?" he repeats hopping he heard wrong but his parents nod. "Oh my god" Xiumin whispers and His parents spazz in their seats "It's it awesome?!?! We knew you where bummed about moving all the time so we never have to move again now!" his mother shouts.

And with that Xiumin fell to the ground looking liked lost chipmunk and glared at his parents who where now dancing like maniacs "You guys love ing up my life don't you?"

 


Hope you liked it!

Comment, subscribe, request and upvote!

They make us happy <3