Ch9 His Desire

His & Her Story

“Good morning,” Siwan bowed a little a bit, seeing Hyungsik come into his room.

“Siwan, I need you to find out the address of Nam Jihyun,”

“Nam Jihyun? Is she the model that known as Miss Nam?”

“Text me when you got it, okay?” with that Hyungsik leaving without waiting any reply from Siwan.

Park Hyungsik is never a person with many emotions, but Siwan know he is not a cold person also. But showing at his room like this, also asked the address of a person, a woman, a model, this is the first time ever. Siwan want to chase Hyungsik, want to ask him about his purpose and what make him suddenly like that, but Siwan know it won’t give him any answer, so for now Siwan just need to get the information that Hyungsik asked.

“They will give the information in an hour,” Siwan whispered to Hyungsik while taking his seat beside him, another meeting to attend.

“Okay, thank you.”

There’s no change in Hyungsik’s expression while in the meeting, he still the compose Park Hyungsik. He stills the usual smart and bright Park Hyungsik that always gives the best solution and making the right decision so far.

“Check your email, already sent it just now,” Siwan said while he shut down the light of the meeting room.

 Hyungsik that stand beside him nodded, and check his email. “Thanks. And Siwan I need to go, make my schedule for the rest of the day clear, okay?”

Not waiting for Siwan’s answer, Hyungsik already take his leave. To the parking lot, if Siwan need to guess.

Since last night, only one thing that Hyungsik able to think, Nam Jihyun. Hyungsik know for sure this action will be has consequence, but he need to let it out. And the only thing that able to happen that meeting with her. But Hyungsik not sure if she will meet him, but the hope is there.

After typing the address that Siwan texted him, he start to drive. The drive to appointed address actually not so long, in fact he is now already in the parking lot. A lot of thoughts come inside Hyungsik’s head. But none of it’s seemed the right thing to do.

It’s already more than half hour for him sitting in his car. Still not decide what to do.

He took a paper from his bag, stared at the blank paper. He is not the man with many words, but for her to come seeing him, he need to write something, anything. This moment really make Hyungsik wonder why the smart brain people so envied help him.

After another half hour passed, he just wrote what he able to say. Beside if he stay here longer, the security guard that making round will notice him.

Hyungsik come out slowly from his car, press the lock button. Walk to the lobby of the apartment. Give the note to security guard that stand there. Asked for his favor. Give this note to Nam Jihyun.

Back to his car, Hyungsik realized he hold his breath for the time he gave the note.

‘Ah, so stupid of me. And we haven’t met yet, I already like this?’ Hyungsik let out a laugh. Small laugh then its stop when he saw the person of his note need to read.

Come out slowly from the taxi, today she wear black dress.

‘Black dress?’

Hyungsik know that Jihyun hate the color of black. Once she said to him, it reminds her of coldness, of death.

‘But why?’ and then Hyungsik realized what day today is.  Hungsik’s eyes still followed Jihyun that now on the lobby, talking with the security guard that just now Hyungsik leave his note with.

After Jihyun enter the elevator with his note safely inside her bag, Hyungsik drive slowly, leaves the apartment. Now his destination will be the place is where his desire of Nam Jihyun starts.