Ch5 His Night

His & Her Story

The afternoon tea with his mother was quite interesting because this time they were not talking about her and her life, but it was him suddenly became the main topic of the day. There’s several time Hyungsik just sipped the tea for avoiding to answer the question while tried not to choke it.

Such as, ‘Why You never bring any girl home? You’re not Gay right? Well, if you are, well I am okay but it will be tough on your dad.’

Hyungsik didn’t understand what happen with his mother this afternoon, maybe it related with the news of his brother’s engagement to the daughter of Jung family that own Restaurant business.

It’s not that Jung Family is stranger to his family, The Jung already got several restaurants at Park Hotels, so for the business, the relationship is steady, but somehow now they want to make it more personal also.

Hyungsik never meet Jung Jessica; just know her by her name and her achievements in fashion. As for Jung Yunho, the eldest is kind of befriended with Kim Jaejoong, His brother’s personal assistant, that sometimes he saw him in the office for meetings or other social functions. As for Jung Yonghwa, well it can be said, Hyungsik know nothing than out of the three siblings that already tied the knot with a model name Seo Johyun.

So, the meeting after the afternoon tea is the first time Hyungsik meets Jung Yonghwa in person, so the next project will be handled by the second son of the Jung’s family. By the time they finished the meeting, Hyungsik able to say that Jung Yonghwa is an interesting man with full of ideas that fits Hyungsik well.

Hyungsik take a last look at the mirror, to make sure he is presentable. With the meeting ended quite late than it schedules, he didn’t got the chance to go back, fortunately at his office, it got spare tuxedo, if not he can imagine a long lecture about clothes etiquette from his mother.

“Hyungsik, are you ready?” Im Siwan, Hyungsik’s personal assistant asked while reading the documents from the last meeting that still spread on the table.

“Yes, I think I am okay,”

“You always more than okay, Hyungsik” Siwan smile while walking to Hyungsik. “Come on, the car are waiting”.

The ride not takes so long, the function not so far from the office, it held on of the Park Hotel, the third hotel that his grandfather built. Tonight function is about Cancer Fundraising that one of the foundations that his mother pointed as the director.

While stepping slowly into the main lobby with Siwan walking beside him, giving chances for the news people take a picture, Hyungsik calm himself, this is not the first time for him to attend this kind occasion but he never get used to.

Hyungsik see his mother and father exchanging conversation with the guests, and not so far from there, he sees his brother already make himself comfortable, talking and laughing with his friends.

“Hey Lil brother,” Yoochun raised his wine glass. Hyungsik just give a small smile to him and a simple nod to his brother’s friends, Jung Yunho one of them, while walking toward his table.

“Siwan, go mingle, I just want to sit a little bit,” Hyungsik said.

Siwan just nodded and leave to mingle.

Another night for him as Park Hyungsik.