Ch7 His Attraction

His & Her Story

The Night is getting late, the main show of the fundraising already starting and somewhere between almost ended. Slowly Hyungsik get up from his seat, the movement he made not making much attention, except from His Mother that giving him the look now, also Siwan that giving him another look.

Hyungsik just smile, and nodded to his mother, and her attention back to fundraising.

“Where are you going?” Siwan whispered.

“Nature calling,”

Hyungsik take the walk; pass through the lobby through the garden. The air not so cold, just enough for Hyungsik to bear without any coat or jacket, so he continues his walk to the center of the garden where his favorite spot is lies. In the center, he almost can see the hotel, specially the ballroom that the fundraising held. Lights that come from the rooms look mesmerizing in his eyes.

He sat down on the silver bench, he looked around. He keep on doing it until he see shadow that not a shadow, figure of a woman on one of the balcony that the ballroom got.

Hyungsik feel familiar with the figure, but can’t think much about it, because Im Siwan standing in front of him, giving a silent code to get back to the ballroom. Hyungsik nodded and follow him, while walking, he try to catch a memory of that figure. He still can’t recall it. He tries to look at it but it’s gone now.

‘What happen to me? Why that figure suddenly make me so unease,’

The fundraising is done, and now the social time, the mingle time, the easy talk or perhaps another business arrangement, well, what Hyungsik see on his brother seems another agreement of a business. Or maybe not, because the person he engages on seems an interesting subject is Jung Yunho.

Hyungsik take himself to another corner, near the balcony where he saw the figure, its empty now. As he walks outside, the laugh behind him make his stomach tingle, as he turns around. There’s she is, standing beside a man, handsome one, although there’s no such holding hands or hand on her waist, but from the body language, she came here for him.

5 years can change a person, but even everybody change, she still the same, still beautiful as ever he know. 5 years is quite a long time, but those times really do her well, all about her is nothing to change. She, off course different, no longer tied her hair into a pony tail, the dress she used no longer just a school dress or short pants and old t-shirt. She is now, with those red gown, perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect in every way, make the whole room inside Hyungsik’s head become so silent.

Nothing else that he sees, just her. She didn’t realize being watched, because Hyungsik know that she always got those kind of treatment everywhere, even in this room, full with rich and famous people, once a while there’s a man or two, that come as couple or alone, stooling glances on her..

Nope, Hyungsik not alone in this case.

The man that with her, Hyungsik know him. Yesterday, Hyungsik saw him at his brother office, the name is Lee Jonghyun, a new man in town that come with a lot of money, and need to spend it as soon as possible, but wisely.

Some said, he got inheritance from his father, although he is not the legal son. The father gave it all because no one else to give. Another said, he got lucky with the land that he owned, somehow the land got oil in it, and one day he woke up very very rich for that.

Hyungsik still not able to look away, she is smiling now, unconsciously Hyungsik smile also.

Even after 5 years, she able to do so.

Nam Jihyun always becoming Park Hyungsik attraction.