Ch4 Her Legacy

His & Her Story

 

20xx.xx.xx Miss Nam’s Schedule:

10:00Am Photo shoot for W Magazine

04:00Pm Meeting with Client – New Portfolio

07:30Pm Fund Raising at Park Hotel

 

Jihyun enjoy her morning tea, still got 15minutes before Hyuna knocking her apartment door and open the door by herself because she knows the passcode of the door. Think about it still make Jihyun smile, that habit of Hyuna never dies.

Today schedule at least is a good one, because after three day in a row got a hard one, not that Jihyun complain or hate about it, it just maintaining a fresh face every single day when you just barely got a rest not as easy as it seems.

The room where Jihyun seep slowly her tea is not very full furniture but accommodate enough. Just a white sofa, a black round table, some drawers for her favorite books, a big screen TV that very rare to use, and a pair black chair and table that she using right now.

Jihyun need the room to be spacious, because with that Jihyun will able to breath.

Nam Jihyun is different with Miss Nam. While Miss Nam have everything, even if Miss Nam doesn’t have one, but Miss Nam will have it in no time. But Nam Jihyun, Nam Jihyun is nobody.

Along time ago, there’s a little girl that her always tied as a pony tail by her mother, but then her hair need to cut off short, because her mother not able to make a pony tail again, as her grandmother already handful to take care the house.

The first time Jihyun standing alone is when after the neighbor left her in the hospital. Hours passed by, Jihyun still standing in the corner of the room until her grandmother came and took her hand, to get near a bed that got someone slept on it, but Jihyun didn’t know who because it was covered.

“Say Goodbye, Hyunnie”

That’s what Jihyun Grandmother said to Jihyun.

An accident took Jihyun’s mother life, and start for that day Jihyun lived with her grandmother, although its already hard enough for Jihyun’s grandmother to take care herself with the pension left by Jihyun’s late grandfather.

But Jihyun’s grandmother didn’t want to give her up, although there’s an offer for adoption from some Jihyun late mother’s friend, but with the continuous no as for answer, the offer stop eventually.

Sometimes Jihyun wonder if being stayed with her grandmother was a mistake, because Jihyun knows that she’s a burden to her. As she tried so hard not become a burden so much, she took part time jobs from anybody can give.

Therefore over 15 years Nam Jihyun only got a short hair. A short hair like a boy that didn’t need much attention.

Never knew who her father was, and never get the chance to ask, because Jihyun lost all the chances to ask. Jihyun lost the first chance when her mother died on accident and again when her grandmother passed away.

As Jihyun growing older, the memories of her mother getting fade away, what’s left only the urge to work hard so Jihyun able to pay back her grandmother. But before all can be paid, her grandmother was died. Again, Jihyun find she alone and this time remains alone.

In all said, Nam Jihyun got nothing beside herself.

The knock is heard by Jihyun, and she smile, waiting for a loud voice tagged along not long after that.

1, 2 …

“Unnie, good morning,” with a full smile Hyuna walk passed the sofa.

“Hey Hyuna, breakfast?”

“Already full,” Hyuna pat softly her stomach, still smiling. “Unnie, today also fighting, okay?”

“Fighting!”

As Jihyun cleans up what left from her breakfast and Hyuna start collecting Jihyun’s bags that already prepared before, the alarm in Jihyun’s cellphone make a noise. A signal that it’s time to start the day.