Ch10 Her Desire

His & Her Story

Need to meet you ASAP.

HS.

Jihyun looked at the note over and over again, and unconsciously pinch her arm, and the sting assured her that this is not a dream, although it’s a dream, she pray that she won’t be woke up soon.

Part of Jihyun feel with overwhelming feeling while other half with surprise but she just let out a chuckled, this is Hyungsik. That Hyungsik.

“Hyuna-yah, I am so sorry but I think I need to cancel. It’s okay, right?”

Hyuna look at Jihyun, she want to ask why but she just nodded. The looks of Jihyun since she read the note that given by the security guard of Jihyun’s apartment. Jihyun the one that Hyuna know always look happy, at least in front of her, she does all the jobs professional and passionately but this face, for the 2 years Hyuna been appointed as Jihyun’s personal assistant, never in once Hyuna see this kind of expression.

It’s beyond happy, its full eagerness, it’s full of desire. And that expression makes Hyuna loss of words.

Today as scheduled, Jihyun have a day off, supposedly if it’s like any other day off although today is not like any other day, its special day, what kind of special, Hyuna didn’t know, and feel it’s not her place to ask if Jihyun didn’t want to share with her. But as the text that she received this morning that the errand Jihyun need to do already finished, so Jihyun asked her to come to her apartment for having lunch and a little shopping and perhaps Dinner with her manager to discuss the last offer.

“Unnie, if its cancel, I better go back to the office, okay?”

“I am so sorry, Hyuna. Next time okay? I will treat you?” Jihyun smile at Hyuna, then Jihyun’s attention back to the note again.

Hyuna silently leave the apartment, close the door behind her with a lot of questions, but again it’s not her place to become a busybody, especially for Jihyun that help her so much, Hyuna just wish whatever that note written in it, will not harm Jihyun in any point, because Jihyun need to be happy, she must be happy. Because although Jihyun never say much about her past, Hyuna feel loneliness and sadness time to time reflect upon her eyes while looking at a family that passed by when they in the park or restaurant.

For the countless time, Jihyun read the note, and read it again. There’s no time and place, just ask to meet him. But Jihyun surely know where it was and when it will be the right time for her to go. As for now, she needs to prepare, off course not a million years Jihyun will meet him using with the dress she wearing now.

It will be a happy meeting, so black will be out of question. Then a colorful dress, but Jihyun don’t want to look like she so eager to meet, although it’s the real thing. In the end she picked up the jeans and t-shirt with grey scarf.

Jihyun thought of bring her sunglasses but, after a moment of thinking. Jihyun just laugh, the place that she will visit not a place that people will notice her, especially with the appearance.

The riding of the elevator, Jihyun look at her resemblance on the wall. She looks presentable to meet him. She need to. After 5 years, she didn’t want to show up with the look that will make herself embarrassed. After all she is the creation of him, so she needs to make sure not let him down.

After told the taxi driver where he needs to take her, Jihyun feels her heart starting beating so fast.

‘I am not there yet, but this feeling already like to explode,’

As Jihyun tried to suppress her laugh, all of the memories flashed in her mind.

‘I guess this desire to meet you never died, it’s just getting locked away for a time being’.