Ch3 His Legacy

His & Her Story

 

20xx.xx.xx Park Hyungsik’s Schedule:

07:00Am Breakfast

08:00Am Off to campus

12:30Pm Meeting with Manager Lee

03:45Pm Afternoon Tea with Mother

05:00Pm Meeting with Manager Jung

07:30Pm Fund Raising at Park Hotel

 

Hyungsik look at his today schedule that already been given by his secretary yesterday, indeed another full schedule day, but he smile when look at the paper. At least for today he will able to slow it down by having tea with his mother.

His Mother, Pak Minsook, was a diplomat daughter that wants to be one, but that dream ceased away due to the marriage. Not that she regret it, but it was the dream that she never compile but now she is really happy with her loving husband and two sons, as that she told Hyungsik in one afternoon tea.

Afternoon tea, His mother will share a story about her life, I think it’s her way teach the sons (as she did the same to Hyungsik’s brother) about life, and this afternoon tea will be ended soon as Hyungsik will turn into 20 in a couple months, as same as his brother did.

Hyungsik knew enough how his parents introduced that turn into marriage, then a year and half, came the new member of the family, Hyungsik’s brother, Park Yoochun. Then 5 years later, Hyungsik joined the family.

It’s not that his mother didn’t want a daughter, but the doctor was not recommended for his mother having another baby, so the family will only consist with 1 beautiful woman and 3 handsome men. Hyungsik still remember the laugh of his mother after whispered it to Hyungsik.

Hyungsik’s mother is more easygoing person, that’s why always become the middle woman in the family between the father and the sons, specially his brother.

His father, Park Shinyang is truly a businessman, he love his family but his responsibility of thousands employee made him a quite distance man. Indirectly he always want the best, the perfect one, not only his employee also his family. His brother is not different from his father, perhaps that’s why two of them always got into an argument but settled it down in the same day.

His brother is an ambitious man, wants everything the best and perfect, but not so calm person. As His mother said, full of passion, same like her. While Hyungsik more alike his father, not want the best or everything must be perfect. Being a calm and quite person. Everything put into deep thought.

With over 10 hotels under his family legacy, though it’s still unlikely decided, Hyungsik know that half of its will be his responsibility one day, helping his brother to keep the business and also make it more success as a gratitude for their parents.

Hyungsik know it won’t be easy, but with the preparation since he still a boy, for everything that perhaps goes out of plan, nothing that Hyungsik can’t handle, beside he got his brother beside him. Although they are not like any other brothers, that able the play together and all, but for both of them know about the love and respect to each other.

In all said, Park Hyungsik got a great legacy in his hands.

“Young Master, the breakfast is ready” said Butler Kim along with a soft knock by the door.

“Thank you, Uncle Kim” As Hyungsik opens his room. “What’s the breakfast today?”

“Western style, young master”

“Ah, Hyung is joining us then,” Butler Kim nodded his head.

Most days, breakfast in Park’s family will consist with Korean style, because his father said nothing more great than having a bowl of rice as breakfast, but if his brother joins for breakfast, it will be western style with ham and bacon, roasted toast and all.

At first his father didn’t agree, but in the end his father accept it because his brother very rare to join them at breakfast, usually he just takes coffee or having breakfast meeting. Try to be the first person arrives at the hotel.

“Good morning Father, Mother” as Hyungsik kiss his mother. “Hyung”

“Morning”

“Hyungsik, I will text the place for our date okay?” His mother spread some jam, and then put it on His father plate.

“Yes, mother”

The conversation they have this morning, almost the same in any other morning. His Father asking about his school, His Brother asking about the meeting he will attend today.

As the big old clock give a sign of 8, its time for Hyungsik leave the house and start the day.