Ch8 Her Attraction

His & Her Story

After a while Jihyun able to talk privately with Lee Jonghyun and asked his forgiveness & understanding for being late. Although she already explain it, also her manager do the same, still it’s not professional to make a person to wait.

“I am sorry I am late Mr. Lee,” Jihyun smile and bow her head a little.

“Its okay, Miss Nam. And do call me Jonghyun. You make me feel old by calling me Mister,” Jonghyun smile back at her. “You look amazing, Miss Nam”.

“Thank you, Jonghyun” Jihyun give her best smile.

“Are you going to come in?”

“In a while, here’s so pretty” Jonghyun nodded and leave Jihyun on the balcony.

If you think Jihyun is someone that able to buy with money for her service, you are dead wrong. Being companion of Jonghyun tonight, because her manager, Jang Hyunseung asked her too.

Somehow Jonghyun is Hyunseung lost long friend back in the day that they still wore short pants everywhere. When Hyunseung knew that Jonghyun got this fundraising invitation and quite a dull if he comes alone, being the new man in town. So, Hyunseung asked Jihyun to accompany him.

Off course, it advantage Jihyun also, fundraising like this always been coverage by national media, because people who got the invitation not a common one, but only the rich and famous. One of the reasons, Jihyun needs dress to kill tonight.

It’s like her market herself into another project.

Before her able to talk with Jonghyun, she already got two or more name card with date and hour for scheduling the meeting. In all the matters, everything goes alright with Jihyun tonight.

It’s not like she not able to feel when people look at her, stealing glances, whether it’s envious or fascinated, so she just let them be. Being a model for almost 5 years, it trained her not making a move every time a feeling for someone looks out for her.

But this time, it’s different. She tries to ignore it but it’s different, it’s not envy or amaze, it’s something more than that. Its feel of longing. This longing feeling, how long was it, since she feel it.

She tried to join the conversation but she hears nothing, she understands nothing. So for a while she just stands there in silent tries to catch her breath. It will pass; she said it over and over.

Somehow Jonghyun notice about her condition, and touch her arm. “Are you okay?” he whispering.

“I am okay, really”. Jihyun try to smile.

“Let’s sit down for a while, okay?”

Its only 5 steps for reaching the seat, but the feeling it’s a long walk.

“Wait here, I will get you a drink,”

As Jonghyun leave her, she tries to catch her breath, make herself calm as she look around, try to find the feeling again. But it’s gone now.

“Here,” Jonghyun offered Jihyun glass of water.

“Thank you.” Jihyun took the glass and drink it slowly. “I am so sorry to disturb you conversation.”

“Nah, it’s okay.” Jonghyun took a seat beside Jihyun. “Actually you save me from another boring proposal for investment.”

“Well, it’s a good thing then,” Jihyun got a small laugh, followed by Jonghyun.

“Please tell me if you wanna go home,”

“It’s okay; I will go home by myself,”

“Eiii, don’t be like that. I don’t wanna be killed by Hyunseung.”

“No, really. It’s quite near from my place,”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Don’t worry. And thank you for the invitation.” Jihyun give him her hands.

“Thank you for the companion,” as Jonghyun shakes slowly their hands.

Slowly Jihyun walk outside from the ballroom, without being notice, now she already in the lobby of the hotel. As she calling hyuna, she moves toward to the big sofa.

Ring once, Ring twice…

“Unnie?” Hyuna voice answering the phone, but before Jihyun say anything, something, and someone catch her attention.

‘Is that…?’

Jihyun closed the phone. Her eyes following a man that walk with another man. Their walk not too rushes, but not slow. So it gives Jihyun a chance to follow them.

They stop outside by the big lobby door, Jihyun try to get near. But it’s not only her that tries to stand there.

‘It can’t be? Is it really him? How long was it? 5 years? Yes, already 5 years since the last time I saw him’.

He’s not a boy anymore, a grown up man but not fully grown up, really.

‘So tall, now you are so tall. Back then, I always tease you about your height. 5 years really do you justice’

As the car stop in front of him and he get inside, tagged along with another man. Jihyun still stand behind the glass door.

‘Park Hyungsik, I always attracted to you, can’t you feel it?’