Ch6 Her Night

His & Her Story

“OMG!!! We are so late unnie,” Hyuna face look like want to cry.

“Calm down, don’t worry I already inform to Manager Jang that we will be late,” Jihyun smile at Hyuna.

“If that Woman just listen from the first, we won’t be late,” Hyuna pout.

“She’s the client, we just worker. So we just have to be patient about it, beside in the end she accept what we offer, right?”

“Yeah, that one is so awesome. But unnie, that woman so beautiful, why the company not use her as the model,”

“She married I think,” Jihyun open her phone, and typing to give info about their status to her manager.

“What a lucky lady. Is he rich? He must be rich,”

“We’re here,” the taxi driver stop in front of a building with full of colors.

After settle the payment, Hyuna run following Jihyun into the building.

“Oppa, sorry I am late, the meeting,” Jihyun give the man in front of her a little bow, and Hyuna follow it through.

“It’s okay, meeting with Jung Jessica and Seo Johyun won’t be as scheduled,” He just smiles, while taking Jihyun hands and push her to another room.

His name is Kim Kibum, but people called him by KEY, one of the best makeup artists in the country. He hates waiting, but for Jihyun, he always welcomes her with open arms, treat her like his own sister.

“So, what the occasion?” Key look at Jihyun through the mirror.

“Well, I pointed for accompany Director Lee Jonghyun to this fundraising, so do me justice please,” Jihyun smile at Key.

“Okay, let’s get to work then; we don’t have much time right?” Key start to open his treasures, his life, once he tells Jihyun. “Hyuna, go to the Room A, and took the red dress okay?”

“Roger,”

Jihyun always love being touched by Key, because he just knows where to make her more beautiful without trying to hard, that’s why every time she got the chance to ask which makeup artist she wants to use, she asked for Key. Beside with Key, her day never got bored, always laughing and more laughing.

Her friendship with Key, back long ago when she still on senior high, failing each audition because although they said she’s beautiful but it’s not enough. Until one day, one rainy day, back from another failed audition, she bumped him, make his stuffs allover on that wet pedestrian, she was so scared, waiting for his anger towards her. But, there’s no anger, just warm, because Key hugged her at that time, and tell her, everything going to be okay.

Key took her by the nearest café after picked up every stuffs of him, talked to her, and then he painted her. Jihyun always heard from other that she is beautiful, but she never believe it until that day, that fortune rainy day, she looked at the mirror, starred at it, and cried.

Since then, Jihyun take a little lesson about makeup, since then she took the audition with full confidence, and makes her as she is now.

There’s one time Jihyun asked Key, why he is so nice to her? The answer that he gave, make her grateful bumped him that day.

“Because, our Jihyun is so precious, maybe no one see it, but I see and know it”.

“Whoaaaa!!! Unnie you are so beautiful!!!” Hyuna’s voice bring Jihyun to reality, again she see the reflection in front of her and amazed. Key never failed to surprise her.

“Oppa…”

“Don’t CRY!!! You will ruin my painting!” Key scream.

Jihyun smile and give him a hug, “Thank you,”

“Now, get change and make those people talking about you for a week!” Key shushes her to the change room.

The dress that prepared by Key just a simple red long gown, but in a whole package it just take a breath away.

“The Driver from Director Lee is waiting in front, so be careful and have fun okay?” Key gives Jihyun a peck and hug Hyuna.

“I will Oppa,” Jihyun wave at Key.

“Unnie, call me if you done okay? I will pick you up; already inform Manager Jang about it. In case Director Lee’s driver can’t take you home,” said Hyuna.

“Okay, and don’t forget to email me the schedule for tomorrow,”

“Unnie, you are off tomorrow. Don’t you remember?” Hyuna look at her.

“Ah,” Jihyun smile a little, “Right, I really bad, am I?”

“No Unnie, you just busy. Just enjoy you off tomorrow okay?”

“I will, thank you Hyuna-yah,”

“Unnie, Fighting!” Hyuna make the famous hands gesture by waving crazily. Jihyun laugh a little, and give a wave.

The time right now is 8.15PM, 30 minutes late; Jihyun took her steps slowly while entering the lobby, smile to the photographer, waving a little.

The ballroom is beautiful, Jihyun searching for Director Lee, and when she finally able to recognize him, he is in the middle conversation. Smilling, Jihyun move forward to him.

Another night for Miss Nam to work.