Ch12 Her Love

His & Her Story

Feeling bored by Staring at the ceiling almost an hour, Jihyun looking at the clock at her wall. From her uncovered with curtain bedroom window that show the city giving her enough light that helped her to show that now is 2AM.

Great!

While she got another early photo shoot, and surely a beauty sleep is needed, but the reality until now Jihyun can’t closed her eyes. It’s not that Jihyun not trying it, she tries and tries but no luck with it.

Those three words somehow a curse to make her stay awake.

‘He said he love me,’

With that Jihyun back to her smile like an idiot mode. Reminiscence what happen today, that starting with the note that now safely put inside her private journal.

‘I Love you,’

Hyungsik said it like that and the leave. Most girls will get angry or upset with it, but for Jihyun is something that miraculous, because Jihyun knows Hyungsik. Jihyun understand Hyungsik.

With him able to say those words means everything. Even Hyungsik didn’t wait for her answer, even didn’t wait until she recover from the shock. Leave her alone in the parking lot like that, and now making her can’t sleep. From the first time Jihyun saw Hyungsik in that rainy day, then the second time which make them as it is now, Jihyun always sure its love at first love.

 ‘He’s a prince of nowhere that I got to meet him by coincidence already a good luck for me’.

That words was Jihyun’s mantra until they met again for the second time, and that time Jihyun believed that she got a good luck, not only bad luck. Jihyun was not someone that only surrounding by bad omens.

Even later on she must stand and walk alone; it will be enough for Jihyun because Hyungsik already gave more than enough than she ever hopes.

What Hyungsik said to her this afternoon make her a little bit scared, in the same time the happiness overflowed.

Jihyun is afraid that she will become greedy, wanting more because she will need more. More than only mere words. More than the touch she had this afternoon. More than everything she got today.

But because Jihyun also feel the happiness, she knows she will try to suppress the greediness, the neediness. It’s the best for Hyungsik, because Hyungsik only got the best of everything. Even it means love is only like this afternoon, for Jihyun will be enough.

Because for Jihyun, Hyungsik’s happiness is her way of loving him.

Finally Jihyun give up for trying to sleep, she gets out from the warm bed, walking towards to the big window that shows the scenery of light of the city. It’s beautiful.

‘I love you too,’ Jihyun whispered while watching the city lies upon her.

Jihyun walk out from her bed room to the kitchen, boiling the water for tea. It’s already 2:45AM, by 4AM Hyuna will knock her door softly, and then press the code, entered the apartment. Walking slowly to her room the waking her up gently. Usually will be like that, but for today Jihyun will surprise Hyuna, she will welcome Hyuna with coffee that Hyuna so loved and a sandwich for take to the Key Oppa’s place.

Jihyun smile as she open the fridge, and taking the ingredient that needed. Turn off the coffee maker.

As the all plan seems working smoothly, everything already put it placed. The coffee is ready along with the sandwich. Jihyun is drinking her tea and realize already 3:30AM. Shower will be the next to do.

From the bathroom, vaguely Jihyun hearing steps in her bedroom.

“Hyuna-yah?”

“Eh, unnie you already awake?” Jihyun smile with the surprise voice of Hyuna.

“Coffee for you in the kitchen. I’ll be out in a minute,”

Hyuna walking out from the bedroom towards the kitchen. “Unnie you are Jjang!!” Hyuna voice full of happiness reach Jihyun as she dressing up.

“I make sandwich, let’s eat it later with Key Oppa,” Jihyun laugh heartedly respond to Hyuna.

“Wow! Unnie, what happen with you yesterday?” Hyuna looking at Jihyun as she put her bag on the sofa.

“Something good,” Jihyun answered.

“And I wish this something good will keep happening,” Hyuna give Jihyun a peck on the chick.

“Let’s hope, Hyuna-yah.” Jihyun smile. “Are you ready?”

“Yes, the coffee already in my bag. Thank you so much unnie,”

With smile Jihyun turn off all the light, and close the apartment door.

Jihyun’s day might be no different much from any other day, but as for today Jihyun got herself another source of power to make her life happy. Because the love that Hyungsik said to her will be a lifetime power.

‘Hyungsik, one day I will said that words back to you.’