Annoying Friends and A Mini Coffee Date

Librarian Love

***The next morning***

~Sanghee’s POV~

-KNOCK DING DONG KNOCK DING DONG KNOCK-

What? Who is here? Where am I? What time is it? 10:00 am. That is far too early for a Saturday. I stumble my way to the front door, in the process I run into a wall and then trip over something. THUD! Owww...stupid floor, stupid gravity. I finally open the door and there stood Nari-unnie looking at me. I look over to her and groan, moving aside I let her in.

“Mmh…what are you doing here? –Yawn– unnie?” I sleepily asked Nari-unnie, while I made my way over my couch. I flopped down on it and started to go back to sleep.

“YAH! Stay awake! I came over here to ask how your date went!?” Nari-unnie yelled at me; making my eyes go wide, she scared me with that yell.

“No need to shout. My hearing is perfect.” I grumbled back while putting my hands over my ears. I sat up so that Nari could sit on the couch too.

“It went wonderfully. We ate at an Italian restaurant, almost got attacked by the paparazzi, went to a sweet little ice cream parlor, and then went to a park.” I retold my date with as little detail as possible, knowing it would annoy her.

“That was it, nothing exciting happened?” Nari-unnie exasperated.

“Yep that was it. Of course there was one thing that was really great about the date.” I said while reminiscing about the kiss Hyukjae and I shared. Blushing at the memory, I must have smiled, next thing I know I hear.

“OMO! You two kissed didn’t you!” she yelled while jumping onto the couch and pointing a finger at me.

“WHAT!...pfft no we didn’t” I yelled right back and then looked down shyly with a huge blush.

“Don’t you lie to me! I know you; you two kissed! –Insert me nodding– Awww my little Sangie has grown up! So, what was it like? How did you feel? Were his lips gross and wet? TELL ME!!!” she gushed out asking me questions left and right.

“It happened because I started a game of tag with him and he caught me. He then started tickling me. We somehow ended on the ground, with him on top of me. I surrendered and we just stared into each other’s eyes, realizing how close we were. Hyukjae-sshi then started coming closer to my face and I followed suit and our lips meet. It was a gentle, shy kiss, but unnie it was so perfect. He didn’t go any further, didn’t try to hurt me. It was so wonderful. –Sigh–“ I tell her all of this with a faraway look on my face. I look back at Nari-unnie and she had this wide smile on her face.

“You know Sanghee-ah. Hyukjae-yah is never comfortable around girls, especially girls that he likes. You must have changed his mind for him to kiss you on the first date. Did you two kiss when he dropped you off?” She told me, I smiled and said no, but told her how I gave him a peck on the check.

“Are you two going on another date?” Nari-unnie asked.

“I hope so, I really enjoyed being with him.” I told her quietly while looking at the wallpaper on my phone. Nari-unnie just nodded and we hung out.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I was lying in bed, completely asleep, dreaming of Sanghee.

“AHHHHYIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!! –THUMP–“ I was jolted awake by someone battle crying in my room and jumping on top of me. I gasped and looked around wide eyed at who my attacker was. Here it was just Donghae. I gave a sigh and pushed him off and onto the floor. He gave a moan of pain and looked at me over the mattress.

“Why did you push me?” Donghae asked while giving me a pout.

“Why did you attack me?” I asked right back with a glare in place. He smiled sheepishly and told me breakfast was ready and walked out the door. I got up and put pants on. What, I sleep in my boxers. They are mildly comfy and great for sleeping in. I walk to the kitchen where Ryeowook cooked breakfast. I sat down with everyone else and dug into the delicious food.

“So what did you do last night, Hyukjae-ah” Leeteuk asked me, with a knowing smile.

“Oh, just hung out with someone, is all. Nothing special.” I told him while shoving more food in my mouth; trying to avoid questions. It’s not that I don’t want them to know about Sanghee, because I know how crazy my members are.

“You’re lying. I told them you went on a date. So just tell us what happened.” Shindong said, before taking a bite of his food. I gave him a little glare and swallowed my food.

“I went on a blind date with one of Nari-noona’s friends. Her name is Park Sanghee, she is a student at a nearby university. She isn’t a hardcore E.L.F, she knows about Super Junior, but she told me that she just enjoys what we do.” I explained about her.

“She sounds really nice, since she is friends Nari-noona. We should meet her someday.” Sungmin-hyung said. Everybody agreed with that statement. I just groaned, knowing someone would say that.

“So how did your date go, hyung?” Ryeowook-ah asked.

I then explained how my date went from picking her up to me dropping her off at her apartment. I just left out the minor details of us kissing.

“Does she like turtles?” Yesung-hyung asked me. I just gave him a look that said ‘how should I know’ but instead of answering I just shrugged.

“You can ask her when you meet her, hyung.” I told him.

“Did you two kiss?” Heechul-hyung asked me with a leering look and a smirk. I blushed instantly and everybody knew that I had kissed her.

“OMO! My little Hyukkie kissed her on the first date! Normally you don’t kiss the girl until the 25th date!” Leeteuk-hyung jumped around the kitchen with joy.

“Hyung~! I do not wait for the 25th date. It is more around the 5th date.” I whined to him, and mumbled the last part to myself. I looked over at Donghae, because he has yet to say a word.

“Donghae-yah. What’s wrong? You have been quiet lately.” I asked him. He looked over at me with slight tears in his eyes.

“You are going to forget about me and just want to hang out with her all the time! What is going to happen to us!” he whined at me. I just shook my head with a knowing smile.

“I will never forget about you Hae-yah. I will still be hanging out with you, so don’t worry. And nothing will happen to us.” I told him with my gummy smile.

He smiled back and started laughing and I joined in. Everybody continued eating their breakfast, when everybody was almost done we heard someone cry out.

“WAIT! Hyuk-hyung is going out with someone!” Kyuhyun asked while looking up from his PSP. We all stare at him and start laughing while Kyuhyun has a shocked and confused face. Sungmin explained to Kyuhyun what happened. After we were done eating; Yesung and Sungmin helped Ryeowook clean up. I went back to my room and got ready for the day seeing as it was almost noon. Once I came back I looked over to my phone and thought about texting Sanghee. I debated on whether or not to do it. I finally decided to do so.

~No One’s POV~

Sanghee was moving around her apartment doing nothing, because Nari-unnie left a couple minutes ago. She started playing with her cat, Rocky. Then she heard her phone go off playing Henry’s solo from ‘Don’t Don’ she grabbed it and saw that Eunhyuk texted her.

To: Sanghee-sshi

From: Hyukjae-sshi

Good afternoon! I hope you slept well. I know this is soon but would you like to go out and get coffee? You don’t have to if you don’t want too.

~Dancing Anchovy~

She smiled and texted back…

To: Hyukjae-sshi

From: Sanghee-sshi

Good afternoon to you too! I did, until Nari-unnie woke me up! Did you sleep well? I would like to go and get coffee with you! :D Where should I meet you? P.S I like your sig, you are now known as Dancing Anchovy in my contacts! :)

<3Panda Hee<3

Eunhyuk was waiting impatiently for the return text from Sanghee. He finally got it and read what she texted. He smiled and thought her signature was cute. He texted back…

To: Panda Hee

From: Dancing Anchovy

I was sleeping soundly until Donghae-yah attacked me this morning. Haha! It looks like both of our friends didn’t want to let us sleep the day away. I will meet you at Cinnamon Café in Hongdae at 13:30 (1:30). P.S I like your sig too, now you are known as Panda Hee in my contacts! :D

~Dancing Anchovy~

Sanghee was still playing with Rocky when her phone went off, she smiled while reading Eunhyuk’s message. She texted back…

To: Dancing Anchovy

From: Panda Hee

Haha, seems like it! Alright I will meet you at the café then. I’ll see you in an hour! Be safe getting there!

<3Panda Hee<3

Eunhyuk smiled when he received Sanghee’s text. He read it and smiled, texting back…

To: Panda Hee

From: Dancing Anchovy

I will be safe. You be safe getting there too! I will see you soon!

~Dancing Anchovy~

Sanghee grinned and thought of how sweet Eunhyuk was. She then started getting ready, since she knew they were not going anywhere special she just put on a simple grey t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Along with a galaxy print scarf.

Eunhyuk smiled and rushed to his closet. He chose something simple because he knew they were just getting coffee, so he didn’t have to get too dressed up. With a white t-shirt, and a plaid button down on top. He was ready to go.

The two rushed around their apartments getting ready for the mini coffee date.

“Where are you going?” Leeteuk asked, seeing Eunhyuk rushing around.

“I asked Sanghee-sshi if she would like to get coffee. She agreed so now I’m heading off to the café we always go to. Since not that many fans go there and it is run by the elderly couple.” Eunhyuk told him. Leeteuk nodded back to him.

“If you get chased by fans just come back here and wait a while. You know we won’t mind her being here, right?” Leetuek-hyung asked me. Eunhyuk nodded his head and replied that he hopes it doesn’t come to that.

Both walked out of their apartments; heading towards Cinnamon Café, wondering what the other was wearing, and how this little date was going to go.