Craziness at the Dorms

Librarian Love

~No One’s POV~

“IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!”

Sanghee and Eunhyuk heard from where they took their shoes off. Around the corner Donghae came running towards them, looking all wild and wide eyed. Eunhyuk just shook his head at his friend and looked over to Sanghee. Eunhyuk noticed that Sanghee too was looking at Donghae wide eyes and a shocked expression.

“No Donghae-yah, this is my date. Park Sanghee. Sanghee-sshi this is one of the members Lee Donghae.” Eunhyuk told Sanghee.

“Hello Lee Donghae-sshi. It is very nice to meet you.” Sanghee replied with a bow.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Sanghee-sshi. Hyuk-ah what do you mean I’m one of the members, I thought we had something together!” Donghae said to both Sanghee and Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just gave an exasperated sigh and shook his head. While Sanghee just giggled at what Donghae said to Eunhyuk.

“Where are all the other members?” Eunhyuk asked.

“They're all in the living room.” Donghae told him. So the three of them walked into the living room and all Eunhyuk could do was die of embarrassment from what him and Sanghee saw.

Off to the side was Kyuhyun and Heechul sitting back to back, occasionally nudging each other, playing a rather competitive video game. Kyuhyun was smirking in victory, while Heechul was sneering and throwing curse words here and there.

Towards where the TV and couch were Shindong, Ryeowook, Siwon and Yesung. Shindong was enwrapped with the TV show he was watching. While Ryeowook was poking him and calling ‘Shindong-hyung’ or ‘hyung’ repeatedly, all with no success of getting his attention. Siwon was ignoring everybody and just reading his bible. Yesung however was not sitting on the couch at all, but rather looking underneath it for Ddangkoma. Who was apparently lost, again?

In the chair next to the window was Zhoumi who was on his laptop. It seemed rather normal until he would cackle and say ‘those would look great on my legs, wait till Kui Xian (Kyuhyun) and Cheng Min (Sungmin) see me in these!’ and continue typing away madly.

Near the kitchen was Sungmin reprimanding Henry. Eunhyuk and Sanghee thought it was just some prank that Donghae and Henry might have pulled, just gone wrong. Until they heard ‘Why would you need to take my underwear?! You have plenty! Henli-yah seriously, wear your own underwear!’ And Sungmin waving a pair of pink boxers around in the air.

In the kitchen sitting at the table was Leeteuk, who was rubbing his temples while figuring out schedules, lines for the next show he will be on, and other leader like things. If you looked closely, there was a vein that was just about to pop out on his forehead from all the noise that was going on.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I seriously hate my members sometimes. Why do they have to be so…so…weird? Ah but I still love them, since they are like my brothers. I turned to Sanghee with a stressed smile.

“I’m sorry about all of this, Sanghee-sshi. You shouldn’t be introduced like this. Let me just get my keys and we will head out.” I told her while I headed over to where my keys were.

“It’s fine, Hyukjae-sshi. I’m pretty sure if you put Nari-unnie and I together we would be ending up just like this. All crazy events happening and what not.” Sanghee told me with an amused smile on her face. Right after she said that all of the members heard her and noticed her. Next thing I know, they all run over to where we are standing.

~Sanghee’s POV~

Once I finished meeting Donghae-sshi, we went into the living room and saw chaos. I just had to giggle to myself as I saw everything. I understood they were all friends and just hanging out with one another. So I wasn’t bothered, of course I think it was Sungmin-sshi waving a pair of pink boxers in the air was a tad bit disturbing.

Eunhyuk told me he was going to get his keys and that I shouldn’t have seen this. I reassured him it was fine. After I finished saying those words, all the other members looked over towards us and ran to us. I unconsciously took a step behind Eunhyuk, while grabbing his hand. I felt him squeeze my hand and greet his friends.

~No One’s POV~

All the members ran over to Eunhyuk and Sanghee. Leeteuk looked at the two expectantly.

“Hello. You must be Hyukkie-yahs girlfriend?” Leeteuk asked Sanghee.

“Hyung. She is not my girlfriend, yet. We have only been on one date.” Eunhyuk whined to Leeteuk.

“Why are you back anyhow? Did fans chase after you two?” Leeteuk questioned the couple.

“…possibly…”Eunhyuk whispered back with shifty eyes.

“Hyukjae-yah. What if one of the fans got a picture of the two of you and then post it online.” Leeteuk stressed to the young couple.

“Don’t worry Hyung; I made sure to keep Sanghee-sshi’s face away from the fans. If something comes up, I’ll just tell people that she was a high school friend or something.” Eunhyuk told his hyung rather calmly while squeezing Sanghee’s hand.

“Ahh…alright then. Well why don’t we all introduce ourselves to Sanghee-sshi, is it? –Sanghee nods– But first why don’t you introduce yourself.” Leetuek told the other members and Sanghee.

“Hello everybody, my name is Park Sanghee. I am 22 years old and a senior at my university. It is a pleasure meeting all of you.” Sanghee introduced herself to the Super Junior members.

When she came back from her bow. She noticed that all the members were staring at her. She smiled warmly to all of them. Eunhyuk noticed the mesmerized looks of the members and gave a slight glare to all of them.

“Ah. Right. Hello we are Super Junior ~OYAO! I am the leader of Super Junior, Teukie Teukie Leeteuk.” Leeteuk said with a dimple smile.

“I am Cinderella Kim Heechul.” Heechul told Sanghee with a smirk.

“Hello. I’m Yesung. Do you like turtles?” Yesung asked Sanghee, who nodded her head.

“Hey, Sanghee-sshi. You already know me.” Shindong said with a wide smile. Sanghee smiled and waved to Shindong.

“Hello, I’m Lee Sungmin.” Sungmin said with a wave; however his wave included his pink boxers to be waving in the air. He quickly hid his boxers away from view with a slight blush.

“Ni hao, I’m Zhoumi. I’m one of the Super Junior M members.” Zhoumi told Sanghee with a wide smile.

“I’m Lee Donghae! Also known as Fishy!” Donghae said with so much enthusiasm.

“Hello. I am Choi Siwon. What is your religion?” Siwon asked Sanghee, who didn’t say anything.

“HA, see Siwon she is also an atheist.” Heechul yelled out to Siwon.

Siwon started claiming that Heechul should go to the ‘House of God’ with him someday; to see the light. Heechul on the other hand kept yelling at him saying that he was calling him a devil.

“You two need to stop bickering. Just because I didn’t answer doesn’t mean you can jump to conclusions. I currently do not claim to any religion, however I do respect those who have a religion.” Sanghee said to the two with a rather prominent and authoritative voice.

Everyone just looked at her, surprised that someone so small would be saying something with so much force. Sanghee just smiled and gestured to the next person.

“He-hello. Ryeowook imnida. I’m also known as the eternal maknae of the group.” Ryeowook said with a shy smile.

“Hello, I’m the true maknae of the group; Kyuhyun. Have you ever played Star Craft?” Kyuhyun asked Sanghee. Who in turn shook her head, which lead to Kyuhyun who smirked an evil smirk.

“Hello. My name is Henry and I’m a member and the maknae of Super Junior M. I’m also from Canada so forgive my Korean. By the way you said you were 22 years old, right. –Sanghee nods– Well I am 22 years old as well. Let’s be friends! What month were you born?” Henry told Sanghee with a wide smile.

“I was born in July. What about you?” Sanghee replied back to Henry with a smile.

“Ah Man! You’re my noona. I was born in October.” Henry said with a dejected look on his face, while everyone else just laughed.

“Sanghee-sshi, you can everybody here ‘oppa’ alright. There is no need to be so formal with everybody.” Leeteuk said with a dimple smile to her. Sanghee just nodded her head.

“Well since everyone has introduced each other. I should take Sanghee-sshi home now.” Eunhyuk told everybody and started heading to where his keys were located.

“No No. Stay for dinner Sanghee-sshi. Ryeowook and I were going to make dinner soon. Why don’t you stay?” Sungmin offered to Sanghee. Sanghee just looked up to Eunhyuk with a ‘please let me stay’ look and a pout on her face.

“A-al-alright we can stay for dinner.” Eunhyuk gave into Sanghee’s puppy pout; in turn Sanghee just smiled brightly back and squeezed his hand.

Everybody walked back into the living room and resumed their positions. While Ryeowook and Sungmin walked into the kitchen to start dinner. Sanghee thought it was rather early to start dinner, but figured that cooking for 12 grown men would take a long time.

Sanghee and Eunhyuk both sat down on the couch with Shindong, the order went Sanghee, Eunhyuk, and then Shindong. All three of them were watching the TV show Shindong was watching. Out of nowhere Donghae came crashing on top of Eunhyuk, demanding to be loved. Eunhyuk sighed and pushed him off. Donghae just pouted and wiggled his way in between Eunhyuk and Shindong. Sanghee just giggled at Donghae’s actions. After watching a couple more TV shows, the two cooks came out and said diner was done. Everybody got up from the living room and started setting the table to eat. Once everything was set up, everybody dug in.

The dinner was a quite affair, if you call it that. The sitting arrangement went like so, at the head of the table and going to the right: Heechul, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeowook, Henry, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sanghee, Leeteuk, Shindong, Siwon, Sungmin, and Zhoumi; then back to Heechul.

Kyuhyun put more salt on Heechul’s food when he wasn’t looking; so that resulted in Kyuhyun laughing and Heechul throwing a hissy fit.

Yesung and Ryeowook were feeding each other, every now and then.

Henry on the other side of Ryeowook was making some concoction in his rice bowl. Donghae was looking at Henry’s rice bowl with a fearful look on his face.

Eunhyuk and Sanghee were eating like any other normal person and having small talk.

Leetuek was trying to keep most the food to stay on the table, so that Shindong doesn’t eat it all.

Sungmin was conversing in low tones with Zhoumi about something, the two of them were giving Kyuhyun certain looks.

After dinner was finished, Sanghee offered to bring some of the dishes into the kitchen, but Ryeowook and Sungmin refused her help.

“We should probably get going, Sanghee-sshi.” Eunhyuk reminded her.

“Alright, I need to start studying for one of my classes.” Sanghee said in a dejected tone. Eunhyuk just chuckled at how sad she sounded, that they were about to leave.

“You can always come visit everybody again. Just let me know and I will come and pick you up.” Eunhyuk smiled at her with his gummy smile. Sanghee just smiled back brightly.

“Hey everybody, we’re leaving.” Eunhyuk yelled out to his friends. Sanghee walked over to where Leeteuk and Heechul were talking.

“Thank you for letting me stay for dinner and meeting all of you.” Sanghee told the two oldest with a bow and a wide smile.

“You are very welcome, Sanghee-sshi. If you ever want to come over again just let Hyukkie-yah know.” Leeteuk said back to Sanghee, while Heechul nodded his head.

“I will, and thank you again.” Sanghee said with a warm smile and then walked back to Eunhyuk. The couple put on their shoes and headed out to his car.

“I’m sorry for what happened. It gets rather chaotic in that dorm. But other than all the crazy-ness did you have a fun time?” Eunhyuk asked Sanghee, while they were driving down the road.

“I had fun. I enjoyed meeting all of your friends. And dinner was delicious.” Sanghee told Eunhyuk.

The couple finally reached Sanghee’s apartment and were outside her door. They just stood there again, watching each other’s faces and looking into each other’s eyes. Eunhyuk finally started moving towards her to give her a goodnight kiss. Sanghee followed his movements; just as they were about to kiss.

–SLAM–

The two jumped apart and looked down the hallway, to where the door slam was heard. Down the hallway was a little old man who was leaving his room and walking towards the elevator. The two young couple just giggled/chuckled at what happened.

“Well, goodnight Hyukjae-sshi.” Sanghee said in a quite tone.

“Yes, goodnight Sanghee-sshi.” Eunhyuk replied back.

“Let me know when you make it back to the dorm, ok?” Sanghee questioned him with a shy look.

“Of course I will.” Eunhyuk said to her. Sanghee just nodded and stood on her tip toes and was going to give him a kiss on the cheek. Until he turned his head and the two kissed. Sanghee pulled away with a blush on her face and Eunhyuk had a slight blush on his too.

“Well…uh…goodnight.” Sanghee rushed into her apartment.

“Goodnight.” Eunhyuk said to the closed door.

He continued on his way back to the dorms. Once he got back to the dorms he phoned Sanghee and told her that he made it back with no problems. The two bid each other goodnight for the finale time. The two then went to bed with the other’s face in their dreams, hoping to see each other the next day.