Wigs and Fake Break Up's

Librarian Love

~No One’s POV~

Once the couple got out of the elevator and Eunhyuk brought her to the correct door. All the couple could hear was a bass pumping through the air. Eunhyuk let out a sigh of relief that they were practicing and were not doing anything stupid. As Eunhyuk opened the door the song Gee by SNSD played out. The two walked in and saw everybody in wigs. Eunhyuk face palmed himself and let out a groan. Sanghee just giggled at how everybody looked.

Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun were all dancing to Gee by SNSD. The people who were enjoying themselves were Leeteuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Donghae and Ryeowook, the others however were not too happy about wearing wigs. Over on the side were Henry and Zhoumi who were laughing so hard that Zhoumi was using the wall for support and Henry was actually on the floor laughing.

Eunhyuk walked over to where the stereo was and turned off the music, there was a mixture of groans and yelps of excitement. Once the music was off Yesung, Shindong, Siwon and Kyuhyun quickly took off their wigs. Everybody turned to see who turned it off and saw Eunhyuk standing there; they then looked over towards the door and saw Sanghee. Sungmin and Ryeowook squealed with excitement and ran over to Sanghee.

“Hello Sanghee-ah! How are you? Did Sooman-sunbaenim tell the two of you to break up?” Sungmin said far too quickly, with Ryeowook nodding in the background. Sanghee looked over to Eunhyuk and gave a mischievous smirk.

“He did. I just came here to tell you guys that it was great meeting all of you. And I won’t forget all of you.” Sanghee said with a sad look and tears were glistening in her eyes; a tear escaped and slid down her check.

Sungmin and Ryeowook were surprised that happened and quickly grabbed her in a hug; while everybody else quickly ran over to her. They looked over to Eunhyuk who just looked to ground with a sad expression.

“No, I am not allowing the two of you to break up. Even if you just meet you should be allowed to date!” Leeteuk said with his leader voice.

“I’m going to give Sooman a piece of my mind.” Heechul muttered angrily and started to walk out the door. But before he could reach the door, Sanghee grabbed his arm.

“Heechul-sshi, don’t go. –wipes eyes– I don’t want you to get into trouble. I will just leave now.” Sanghee said while making her way to the door.

“Wait Sanghee! I just wanted to let you know that …“ said Eunhyuk as he ran to Sanghee, just before he could finish his sentence he gave a wink to Sanghee to let her know to stop the joke.

“THIS WAS JOKE! WE GOT YOU!” the two yelled out to the whole group, while sticking their tongues out. Everyone else just stood there dumbfounded at them.

“Y…YAH! How could you do that?!” Heechul yelled at the two. Everyone else just nodded their heads.

“I’m sorry Heechul-sshi. But the truth is that we are allowed to keep dating, we just have to stay away from getting on the internet and being caught by fans. I just thought it would be funny to see all of your expressions when I told you we couldn’t date anymore.” Sanghee explained to the group, while giving a warm smile.

“Ahhh. It’s alright Sanghee-ah, just from now on. Don’t do that. By the way, your acting was really good.” Heechul said to her while patting her on the head. Sanghee just gave him this look of ‘why are you patting me on the head?’ however she just smiled back.

~Sanghee’s POV~

I was not expecting them to be wearing wigs and dancing to Gee. Nope not at all, even Heechul, Sungmin, and Ryeowook look prettier than ME! That is not fair at all! Eunhyuk walked over and shut off the stereo. Once they all noticed the two of us, Sungmin and Ryeowook ran over to me. They asked if we were allowed to keep dating. Why not mess with them for a while. I looked to Eunhyuk and gave a small smirk, hoping he understood what I was about to do. I put on my acting skills and played the part of the heartbroken girl. They all fell for the act. Man, my acting skills are good!

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

WHHHHYYYY!!! I turned off the stereo and noticed that Sungmin and Ryeowook ran over to Sanghee. They asked her if we were still dating and she gave me a smirk. I think I know where this is going. I smirked right back. She started telling them that we couldn’t date and she started getting all teary eyed. She even got a tear to slip out. AMAZING! Everyone is looking at me, I should look away before they realize this isn’t true. Soon enough I walked over to her and was going to tell her how important she was to me, but I winked and we told everybody it was a prank. I got glares, but hey, Sanghee was pretty good actor.

~No One’s POV~

“So, why are all of you wearing wigs?” Sanghee questioned everybody, who was still wearing wigs. However the only person who heard her was Siwon.

“We have to practice our dance for when we do our Super Show 3.” Siwon explained to her. She nodded her head.

“Shouldn’t you guys be practicing your new dance?” she asked him.

“Yes, but unfortunately Heechul-hyung found the wigs in a box and made us all wear them.” He told her with an upset expression. Sanghee laughed and gave him a pat on his shoulder and walked over to where Zhoumi and Henry were standing.

“Hello.” She said to the two, who have calmed down considerably from their laughing fit.

“Hello Sanghee-sshi.” The two said back.

“How come you two are not dancing with them? Did they run out of wigs for you two?” Sanghee said with a smile.

“Haha! No, we wouldn’t be part of the routine for when they perform it.” Zhoumi told her. She laughed as well.

Out of nowhere Sungmin came over, while dragging a PSP playing Kyuhyun, to stand next to them. Sungmin let go of Kyuhyun and wrapped himself around Zhoumi.

“Sanghee-yah, did you want to learn the dance to Gee?” Sungmin asked her.

“Ah no thank you, Sungmin-sshi.” She told him.

“Sanghee-yah call us oppa!” Sungmin told her.

Sanghee nodded her head, she looked over and saw Henry messing around with his violin. While Sungmin was trying to get Kyuhyun’s attention, she slipped away from the tri-couple to leave them to whatever they were going to do.

Hey Henry.” Sanghee greeted him in English. (AN. English will be italicized)

Oh..hello Sanghee-noona. Do you speak English” Henry greeted back, with a wide smile.

I speak a little. I learnt back in…umm…high school? But have no one to talk too.” Sanghee replied back.

Ah, well I am here. So we can talk to each other.” He told her. Heechul walked over to the two English talkers, once he noticed that they were speaking English, he joined in.

Hey man! You my baby. YEAH! You are so gorgeous.” Heechul said to the two.

Henry and Sanghee just looked at him and tried to control their laughter. But it failed, and the two were holding onto one another laughing.

“Shut up the two of you! Why are you speaking in English anyhow?” Heechul asked rather irritated at the laughing duo.

“I knew he was from Canada, and wanted to try out my English.” Sanghee told him while controlling her laughter. Heechul nodded to her and walked over to where Siwon was reading his bible.

Can you play?” Henry asked her while showing his violin.

I can play a little. I may be…um…itchy; it’s been long time since I play.” Sanghee told him with slightly hesitant English.

Rusty Sanghee-noona; rusty not itchy. Here try to play something.” Henry chuckled while handing her the violin.

She took it and played a few scales. She looked at Henry and he gestured for her to play something. So Sanghee started playing Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky.

As she was playing, everybody heard the music and looked over to where Henry and Sanghee were. They all thought Henry was playing, but got a surprise when they saw Sanghee playing. Everybody just stood there and listened to her play, amazed that she could also play violin. Shindong nodding along to the familiar tune, having heard it plenty times growing up with her.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I did not know she could play violin. She is full of surprises. First she shows how strong she really is to Sooman. Second she can easily pull a prank. Third she is great with children. Fourth she can play violin so elegantly. She is so amazing, I really need to ask her to be my girlfriend.

~Henry’s POV~

SHE LIED TO ME! Haha! She said she was rusty. I must say she plays that song rather well.

~Sanghee’s POV~

Once Henry handed me his violin, I played a few scales I remembered. After that I thought of what song I remember the most and that was Swan Lake. I just let my hands play the familiar notes that I had to memorize. I closed my eyes and let the music take over. I finished the last note and let out my breath that I didn’t know I was holding. I opened my eyes and saw all of Super Junior + 2 staring at me.

~No One’s POV~

Sanghee just stared back at everybody; smiled sheepishly and blushing while looking down. Eunhyuk walked over to her and lifted her head up.

“That was amazing. Where did you learn how to play like that?” Eunhyuk asked her, while staring in her eyes.

“I took lessons since I was six years old up till my senior year in high school.” She murmured shyly, embarrassed that everyone was staring at her.

“You weren’t rusty at all! That was awesome! You will need to play again!” Henry said so excitedly that he now had a violin player friend.

Everybody else groaned at him for messing with Eunhyuk and Sanghee’s moment. Sanghee smiled back and handed him his violin.

“Sanghee-ah would you like to see our new dance?” Leeteuk asked her.

“You will allow me to see your new dance!” Sanghee said so excitedly while tugging on Eunhyuk’s arm.

Everyone nodded and went to their positions. Zhoumi and Henry walked over to sit down next to the mirrors; she quickly went over to where they were and sat in between the two.

Once everyone was in position did they start dancing to No Other. Throughout the dance Eunhyuk did cute little heart shapes and flying kisses to Sanghee, who in turn blushed. Sungmin and sometimes Kyuhyun did little cutesy things to Zhoumi, who in turn just laughed. After they were done, they all looked over to Sanghee for her approval. But got Zhoumi, Henry and Sanghee acting like crazy fans.

“OPPAS! LOVE ME!” Zhoumi

“KYAA~ THAT WAS AMAZING!” Sanghee

“SUPER JUNIOR IS DAE~BAK!” Henry

“Alright! You crazy fans! What did you think Sanghee-ah?” Leeteuk asked.

“I loved it! The song is so sweet and the dance moves are simple yet very fun and lively; it goes so well with the song. When you guys sing you make it seem as though all of you are the fans boyfriends and are singing to them. It’s so sweet!” Sanghee explained to the young men. They all smiled back and got some water.

“When can we go and eat, I’m hungry.” Shindong complained. Everyone looked over to him and laughed but agreed since they were all hungry too.

“Can we invite Nari-unnie as well? That is if I’m invited too.” Sanghee asked looking up to Eunhyuk and then to everyone else.

“Of course you can. You and Nari-ah are invited, didn’t you know.” Yesung said, while helping Ryeowook with his bag.

Sanghee smiled widely and whipped out her phone and texted Nari; after telling her all the details of where to go and such. The giant group headed out onto the elevator, they had to split into two groups since they were so huge.

Once Sanghee and Eunhyuk were in the elevator did he hand her the sunglasses, face mask, and the cap. Sanghee donned them on and the group walked out to the vans that were to take them to dinner. Fans outside SME were screaming their heads off seeing the members. Super Junior just waved and continued getting into the vans. Super Junior + 2 + Sanghee made it to the restaurant with no problems. After they all get out and Shindong and Sanghee greet Nari, did everybody go in and order their food.