Italian dinners, Pterodactyls, and Talking

Librarian Love

~No One’s POV~

The couple finally made it to the Italian restaurant. Eunhyuk pulled up to the valet parking. The valet attendee opened up Sanghee’s door and she got out; Eunhyuk told the valet attendee to be careful with his car. Eunhyuk went over to Sanghee’s side and the two of them started walking inside the restaurant.

“Do you have a reservation?” asked the Maître d’, while looking down at his date book.

“Yes, I do. It’s under the name of Lee Hyukjae.” Eunhyuk replied coolly, while looking at the Maître d’. The Maître d’ looks up and notices it is Eunhyuk of Super Junior.

“I am terribly sorry Eunhyuk-sshi. I did not know, please follow me to your table.” The Maître d’ said rather quickly and scurrying to get the menus. He showed them a table away from the windows and was rather secluded from all the other customers.

“A waiter will be right with you.” Said the Maître d’; giving them their menus.

“Yes, thank you.” Eunhyuk said with a smile. The Maître d’ bowed and left.

“So…umm…for a drink did you want wine with your meal or…” Eunhyuk said shyly while looking at his menu.

“Oh no, I would rather have some of the strawberry lemonade they have on the menu. I’m not too partial to drinking in public, even if it is wine.” Sanghee replied with a small smile.

“That’s good then, because I don’t like to drink.” Eunhyuk looked up with a smile.

The two just looked at each other and smiled and continued looking at their menus, thinking of what they should get. Finally a waiter came over to ask what they would like to eat and drink.

“He..he..hello, I am yo..Your waiter for the evening. My na…name is Jung Taeho. What would the t..t..two of you li..like to drink this evening?” Jung Taeho asked nervously, while holding a shaking pen and notebook in his hand. Eunhyuk gestured for Sanghee to go first.

“I would like the strawberry lemonade, please.” Sanghee said while looking up at the waiter. Jung Taeho wrote down what she said and looked over at Eunhyuk, with wide eyes.

“I would take the same. Could you give us a little more time, for us to order our main course?” Eunhyuk said while giving the waiter a warm smile.

“Of course!” Jung Taeho exclaimed in a high pitched voice. He then scurried off to get their drinks.

“Oh the poor dear. He was so nervous to be around you.” Sanghee said with a slight giggle.

“Uh, yeah. He probably has never seen a celebrity. I will probably give him an autograph or something when we are finished.” Eunhyuk said with a smile on his face.

“So do you know what you are going to get?” Eunhyuk asked Sanghee.

“Well, I’m not too sure. I might get the Chicken Alfredo. What were you thinking of getting?” Sanghee asked, looking up from her menu while biting her bottom lip.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

She looks so adorable while biting her bottom lip. I just continue staring at her for a little while longer.

“Hyukjae-sshi. Hyukjae-sshi? Did you hear me?” She kept asking.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was thinking of what I should get.” I said while looking down at my menu with a burning face. She gave a smile with a giggle and told me it was alright.

“I was thinking of getting the Stuffed Tortellini.” I told her.

“Ohhh…that sounds good too.” She commented with a smile. I just keep staring at her, thinking on how I can ask her a question. But before I could even open my mouth our nervous waiter came back with our drinks.

“Her….here is your dri..drinks.” Jung Taeho said, still nervous.

“Thank you, Jung Taeho. We are ready to order and I will let my date start.” I told our waiter. He looked over at Sanghee-sshi with a hesitant smile and she smiled back.

“I will have the Chicken Alfredo, please.” She told him while handing the menu to him. He then turned and faced me with wide eyes. I just gave him a warm smile.

“I will take the Stuffed Tortellini. Thank you.” I told him with another warm smile. I should probably put him on a mission to not let any paparazzi know that we are here. Would Sanghee mind, if I told him. Well here we go.

~Jung Taeho’s POV~

Omo, omo, omo. I am the waiter to THE EUNHYUK OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!! AHHH!!! What do I do! Do I act suave or meek? I have to go to their table now. Oh, it looks like he is on a date. I probably shouldn’t allow any paparazzi in, or let them get to their table. I think that is why the Maître d’ put them away from the windows. I introduced myself and realized I was stuttering, well that thought of being suave went out the window. They give me their orders for drinks. So I head back and get their drinks and then go back over to them. Once they gave me their orders, I start to turn around but Eunhyuk asks me to wait.

“Ahhh…yes….Eun..Eun..Eunhyuk-sshi.” I asked him rather nervously. He looks over to his date and back at me.

“Would you be willing to keep the paparazzi away from coming in the restaurant and if any paparazzi do come to the restaurant. Could you come and let me know?” He asked me with serious face.

“Ye..yes, I can. I will ma..ma..make sure you know if any paparazzi come.” I told him. I didn’t tell him though that I was going to do that anyway, even if he didn’t ask. I turned and continued on my way to the kitchen. I have to keep my eye open for any paparazzi from now until Eunhyuk and his date is done with their dinner.

~Sanghee’s POV~

I stared at Eunhyuk with a questioning face, as to why he was asking the waiter to watch for paparazzi. I understand if he doesn’t want them to ruin our date, but whatever. When the waiter left, I decided to ask him.

“Why did you tell the waiter to watch out for the paparazzi? I will understand if you don’t want to get caught with someone like me, a regular person who isn’t famous.” I told him with a slightly sad look to my eyes.

“No. I don’t mind getting seen with you, Sanghee-sshi. I just don’t want you to get attacked by the paparazzi; it’s not all that fun. I will tell you that.” He replied with a slight smile. That is so sweet for him to care for me, someone who he doesn’t even know.

“That is really kind of you, Hyukjae-sshi.” I replied with a blush to my face.

~No One’s POV~

“I noticed the print of your dress. I think it’s rather cool that you have pterodactyls on your dress.” Eunhyuk told Sanghee.

“Oh, -haha- yeah. I really like this dress. I was shopping one day with Nari-unnie and I saw this dress and thought it was really cute. When I got closer I noticed the pterodactyls. So I just had to get it.” Sanghee said with a wide smile.

“So I take it you like dinosaurs?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yes I do. Did you know that a pterodactyl is a flying reptile?” Sanghee said with excitement in her voice and some hand gestures.

“-chuckle- No, I did not. I just thought they were from the bird family, since they could fly.” Eunhyuk said with a smile. Sanghee just blushed and looked down at the table cloth.

“So, your group is working on songs from your new repacked album to make a music video, right? What song are you guys making into a music video?” Sanghee asked shyly.

“Yes we are. I’m not allowed to tell people what song we are making the MV too. But I believe you won’t tell anybody would you?” Eunhyuk asked while eyeing Sanghee.

“Oh no! I promise I won’t tell. Besides the only person I probably would tell is Nari-unnie and she probably already knows.” Sanghee said with a small smile.

“Alright, I believe you. The song we are making the music video too is, ‘No Other.’” Eunhyuk replied with a gummy smile. Sanghee thought that Eunhyuk looked rather handsome when he smiled his gummy smile. She unconsciously smiled back at him.

“I enjoyed that song. It is so cute and romantic. I also enjoyed when you guys danced ‘Boom Boom’ on your comeback stage.” Sanghee told him. Eunhyuk just nods his head while sipping his drink.

“Really! I was the one who came up with the whole cerography for ‘Boom Boom.’ –Wide gummy smile– We are currently trying to figure out where to go for our music video. The director has yet to decide.” Eunhyuk told her. They both sat there in silence for a little while and each were looking around the restaurant.

“What if –Eunhyuk looks over- what if you went to a university to film the MV. All the members could be placed in different parts all over the school. Each of you could be doing something cute, like making valentines or doing sweet deeds to a girl you like.” Sanghee said with a faraway dreamy look. Eunhyuk thinks that she looks so beautiful like that. He then smiles a gummy smile at her.

“You know, Sanghee-sshi. That is not a bad idea. The words to the song would fit the kind of idea you just said. I will suggest that to our manager.” Eunhyuk told her with his gummy smile and Sanghee smiled back.

Jung Taeho came back with their meals and the couple starts to eat while talking about little things here and there. Sometimes not saying anything and just enjoying each other’s company. About halfway through their meal, Jung Taeho came rushing to their table. He had a frantic look on his face.

“Eunhyuk-sshi, there is a problem.” Jung Taeho said quickly.