Loved but Yet Unloved

Librarian Love

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I walk out of my room and see Shindong-hyung and Nari-noona sitting together on the couch watching some sappy romance movie. I continue on my way to the kitchen to grab some strawberry milk. My favorite drink of all time, I might add. As I’m pouring the strawberry milk, I hear the front door open and slam close. Popping my head around the corner I see Donghae and smile knowing that my best friend is here now and we can play some video games. Donghae sees me and heads over with a grin. He then gives me a hug.

“What are you doing?” he asks, while walking over to MY strawberry milk. He chugs the whole thing and looks in the fridge for more food. I gave him this shocked look with my hands thrown out in a “WTF” gesture.

“I was going to drink my milk. But you already did that.” I explain as I start to pour another glass for myself.

Donghae looks sheepishly at the re-filled glass and says “Sorry… I was thirsty. Anyway, do you want to go and pull a prank on Kyuhyun-ah?”

I look over at Donghae contemplating his question and decided to go for it. I nod, since I’m drinking my milk and put my empty cup in the sink. We start walking to my room to plan out the prank. As we were throwing ideas around, SNSD’s “Run Devil Run” starts rining from Donghae’s pocket. Donghae reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone.

“Hey Jessica!” He exclaimed loudly. I watch his facial expressions while smiling and laughing to myself while Jessica is talking. I start to make funny faces as well to try and get him to laugh and mess up his concentration.

“Mmh. Alright I’ll be there soon.” Donghae hangs up and turns to me.

“Sorry, Hyuk. But Jessica wants me to help with her dancing. We can always prank Kyuhyun tomorrow.” Donghae says as he stands to leave. All I can do is nod my head, and watch him leave with sad eyes.

After Donghae leaves, I lay down on my bed and start to ponder where everyone is. I realize that everyone in Super Junior is either paired off with some other celebrity or is off at their schedules. I know that everyone is not purposely leaving me all alone, because this has happened before. It’s just that I want someone to talk to during the day to vent out what is going on around me and do special stuff with. Like how Shindong has Nari to watch movies with, how Heechul can call Hankyung and tell him what is going on, and how Leeteuk emails Kangin to talk about how Super Junior is doing. I just want a girlfriend to be there. Yet I know that it is impossible to find a girl who won’t freak out at my idol status.

I look over to the clock and find out it has been an hour since Donghae left. Next thing I know my stomach grumbles to me to feed it. I went out to the living room again and saw that the movie was over. Shindong-hyung was sitting on the couch all alone watching TV. I continued to the kitchen to get some food. When I got there I was surprised to see Nari-noona standing there cooking ramen noodles.

“Oh! Hi Eunhyuk-ah! Do you want some?” she said while stirring the noodles.

“Hey, Nari-noona. Yes, please.” I said in a sadden tone, because I was still thinking of my conversation with myself. Nari must have noticed that I looked rather down and she dished out the noodles and took some out to Shindong-hyung. She came back and handed me mine and sat across from me.

“What’s wrong? You know you can tell me, right?” Nari questioned.

“Yeah, I know.” I let out a sigh and told her how I felt lonely and wanted a girlfriend. But told her it was hard because of how the girl might become an obsessed fan girl. All the while Nari sat there and nodded and gave me small smiles.

“So do you think I’m an obsessed fan girl? Since I’m with Shindong-oppa?” Nari question with a giggle.

“No no no! You’re an exception, you never freaked out that you were dating an idol. And you are really really nice!” I explained quickly. Nari looked over at me and contemplated on asking me something, finally she decided to ask.

“You know, Eunhyuk-ah. I have a best friend who you could date. That is if you are interested.” She looked up at me.

“Ah. I don’t know Nari-noona.” I said hesitantly. I know that this girl is Nari-noona’s best friend but still what if she hid a secret from her that she really is an obsessed ELF.

“Don’t worry she is not some crazy fan girl. She is really sweet and kind, not to mention we grew up together so I see her as a little sister. I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. She also knows about Shindong-oppa and you guys. Besides, she also grew up Shindong-oppa and he likes her. So it is safe to say that she is not some crazy fan girl.” She said to me. I just looked at her and then down to my empty bowl contemplating on what she said.

“How would I meet her? Since I’m an idol and all.” I asked.

“I’ll set you two up on a blind date and you can go where ever you want. It will just be a normal date. That is if she agrees with it as well. And as for you idol status, well, just don’t get caught by the paparazzi!” she explained with a laugh at the end.

“Oh wow thanks Nari-noona. –Sigh – Alright, I’ll go on this blind date with your friend; IF she agrees. By the way, what is her name?” I say with a small smile on my face.

“YES! Her name is Park Sanghee.” Nari says with a wide smile and a mischievous glint in her eyes. However, I don’t notice this mischievous glint. All I’m wondering about is how Sanghee looks like. If this blind date goes wrong, we could just be friends.