Ice Cream and Cute Pictures

Librarian Love

~Jung Taeho’s POV~

I went over to an elderly couple having their dinner to ask if they would need anything else. Once they told me no, I turned and looked over towards the door when I heard it open. I saw there were paparazzi talking to the Maître d’, the paparazzi then slipped the Maître d’ some few 50 thousand won. Then the Maître d’ pointed to where Eunhyuk-sshi was seated. I quickly hurried over to where they were seated across the restaurant away from the front door.

“Eunhyuk-sshi, there is a problem.” I told him in a rushed hushed tone. He looked up to me, waiting for me to explain.

“The paparazzi are here. And there are quite a few of them.” I told him while looking behind me to see where they were. He must have noticed them as well.

“We will leave right now then. Is there any way for us to leave without using the front door?” He asked quickly while standing and grabbing from his wallet a few hundred thousand won and handed it to me; he then took out a pen and wrote on a napkin a number and handed me the napkin as well. His date also stood and was ready to leave.

“Here this should pay for our dinners. The rest is yours. On the napkin is my number; call me an hour before the restaurant is closing. Since, I still need to pick up my car.” He told me with a warm stressed smile. I nodded to him.

“You can leave through the back; the only people back there are the waiters and cooks. Follow me.” I told the couple, and started heading off towards the kitchen. The two hurried after me to try and avoid the paparazzi. Once I got them through the back door his date turned to me.

“Thank you, Jung Taeho. We appreciate your help.” She said with a warm smile on her face. I just smiled back and said you’re welcome. I headed back inside and went to pay for their meals. As I was paying the Maître d’ came up to me.

“Where is Eunhyuk-sshi?” The Maître d’ asked with a furious face.

“I’m not sure. I went to their table and here they left money and were gone.” I told him with an innocent and slightly confused voice.

The Maître d’ just glared and went to talk to the paparazzi. Hwaiting on your date Eunhyuk-sshi!

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I noticed Jung Taeho rushing over to our table and my greatest fear of having Sanghee being seen by the paparazzi has come. He exclaimed what was going on and I quickly paid for the meal and gave him my number so that I can make sure to pick up my car before they close. I then grabbed Sanghee’s hand and we rushed outside with Jung Taeho showing us the way. Once Sanghee and I were outside, the rain had finally stopped while we were eating, we walked around until we saw a little ice cream parlor.

“Would you like to go and get some ice cream?” I ask, while turning to face her; our hands still connected. At least she hasn’t pulled away yet, that has to count for something.

“Yeah, sure.” She replied with a slight blush to her face. So cute! I smiled and we then walked into the ice cream parlor and went up to the counter.

~Sanghee’s POV~

OMG!! He is holding my hand! I understand holding it while we were leaving the restaurant, but he could have let go of my hand. Oh well, just keep holding his hand. Eunhyuk asked if I wanted to get some ice cream and I agreed with a blush to my stupid face! Why must I be so easy to blush, he probably hates seeing my blushing face.

“Hello and welcome to Sweet Dreams, how may I take your order?” Asked the ice cream girl. I started looking at all the different kinds of ice cream and noticed they had strawberry cheesecake. IMMA GET THAT!!

“What would you like; I’m buying by the way.” Eunhyuk told me. Shocked, I looked over to him, seeing him staring at me.

“You don’t have too. You paid for dinner. I can get this you know.” I exclaimed, looking up at him. He just shook his head. I sighed and told him strawberry cheesecake.

“One regular strawberry cheesecake and one regular oranges and cream, please.” He told the girl; who was just nodded her head slowly, stricken with shock at looking at an idol. I now understand why all idols are never seen outside their schedules and their homes. They just don’t want to freak out all their fans. She handed us our ice creams and Eunhyuk paid; we then headed over to a table.

~No One’s POV~

The two made their way over to a table and started enjoying their ice cream. Eunhyuk noticed how beautiful Sanghee truly was, and kept staring at her. Sanghee noticed and looked up.

“Is there something on my face?” Sanghee questioned, while wiping her face with a napkin.

“Ah…no, there is nothing on your face.” Eunhyuk told her with a blush and quickly went back to his ice cream. Sanghee giggled at Eunhyuk’s flustered state.

“Well then, it’s good I don’t look like some three year old who has ice cream all over his face.” She said with a wide smile, Eunhyuk just looked up and smiled as well. The two continued to eat their ice cream with smiles and conversation with one another. Out of nowhere a little boy of around 5 years of age came up to their table.

“Excuse me.” The little boy said, while tugging on Sanghee’s cardigan.

“Yes. What do you need, sweetheart?” Sanghee asked, while looking down at the little boy. The little boy gestured for Sanghee to come closer to him. Once she did he started to whisper in her ear.

“Is that Super Junior’s Eunhyuk?” he asked Sanghee in a whisper.

“Yes, he is. Do you want to say ‘Hello’ to him?” Sanghee asked back in a whisper. All the while Eunhyuk is acting oblivious to everything. The little boy nods his head.

“Hyukjae-sshi, there is someone who wishes to say something to you.” Sanghee said to get Eunhyuk’s attention. He looked over to the little boy and acted surprised that he was there.

“Hello there! –gummy smile– what is your name?” Eunhyuk asked the little boy; the young child looked up at Eunhyuk and then promptly shoved his face into Sanghee’s side. Eunhyuk chuckled and looked at Sanghee, who in turn smiled back.

“Hey, it’s alright. Eunhyuk-sshi is a good guy. He just wants to know your name, love.” Sanghee encouraged the little boy to tell Eunhyuk his name. The little boy mumbled something in Sanghee’s dress; she got him to say his name out loud.

“My name is Lee Sukhyun.” Little Sukhyun said to the two adults. The couple just nodded and said what a wonderful name.

“Sukhyun-ah, where are your parents? You are too young to be in an ice cream parlor all alone.” Eunhyuk asked the little boy with a concerned face.

“They are right over there.” Sukhyun pointed a chubby little finger over to his parents who in turn waved at them. The couple smiled and waved back.

“Sukhyun-ah, would you like a picture with Eunhyuk-sshi?” Sanghee asked. Sukhyun looked up at Sanghee with a surprised face.

“Can you be in the picture too, noona?” Sukhyun asked. Sanghee looked over at Eunhyuk who in turn nodded his head. Sanghee looked at little Sukhyun and nodded her head. Little Sukhyun ran over to his parents, and his mother came over with her phone. Eunhyuk got up and went over to the other side of the table to sit next to Sanghee, when he sat down he put his arm around Sanghee. Sanghee blushed and smiled shyly.

“Noona! Pick me up! I want to sit on your lap!” Sukhyun asked, more liked yelled at Sanghee. His mother gave him a look and told him to say it nicer.

“Plea~se noona. Could you pick me up?” Sukhyun asked Sanghee again. Sanghee just nodded her head and gave a giggle.

Once she had picked up Sukhyun and placed him in her lap, his mother brought the phone up and told everybody to smile. Once the camera went off, Sukhyun asked his mother to see the picture. Sanghee and Eunhyuk both leaned in to see the picture too and when they did their heads bumped into one another. They both turned beat red and said sorry at the same time.

“Noona, let me go. I want to go and finish my ice cream.” Sukhyun said while wiggling around in Sanghee’s arms. Sanghee let him down and he turned to her with a questionable face.

“Noona…can…can I give you ppo ppo” Sukhyun asked shyly while shuffling his feet.

“Of course. But you need to give Eunhyuk-sshi one too, because nobody ever gives him kisses. And he gets really sad.” Sanghee said with a sad tone, at the end of her sentence she looked over to Eunhyuk to see him making a sad face and looking like he was about to cry. Sanghee had to hold back her laughter at his expression.

Little Sukhyun nodded his head rapidly and stood on his tip-toes to give Sanghee a kiss on the check. Once he gave her one he ran over to Eunhyuk and did the same. Eunhyuk thought it was wonderful that she was great with children, because he loved children just as much as she did. Little Sukhyun then ran back to his mother and grabbed her hand; before the mother-son couple could leave Eunhyuk asked them something.

“Excuse me. I’m asking you to not post the picture you took of us on the internet, nor give it out to the press. My date and I do not want to be seen by the press. I would greatly appreciate it if you could just keep the picture for your viewing only.” Eunhyuk looked over at Sukhyun’s mother with a serious face.

“I was never planning on doing such a thing. I understood that you might have been on a date and would like to keep this night personal. So do not fret, I will not be giving this picture out to anybody.” Sukhyun’s mother said with a warm motherly smile.

Eunhyuk smiled with relief and stood and gave her a bow as a show of respect. The mother-son couple went back to their table and the young couple could her little Sukhyun tell his father everything that happened; even though his father sat a few feet away.

The young couple looked down and realized that their ice cream was completely melted so they both agreed on leaving and walking around. They waved to Sukhyun and his parents when they were leaving.

Once the young couple got outside, Eunhyuk looked down at Sanghee and bit his bottom lip. Contemplating on whether or not to ask to hold her hand. Sanghee noticed him worrying his bottom lip and noticed his eyes darting from her hand to his and back.

“You know Hyukjae-sshi, you don’t have to ask if you want to hold my hand. But if you want you can, I don’t mind.” Sanghee said with a shy smile on her face.

“Eh…uh…Sanghee-sshi, would you mind holding hands with me?” Eunhyuk asked while shyly looking down and kicking a stone.

“Nope.” Sanghee crisply said and started walking away. Eunhyuk looked after her in shock and embarrassment rooted to the ground. Sanghee noticed him not walking with her and turned around.

“I was joking, Hyukjae-sshi. I told you I didn’t mind if we held hands.” Sanghee told him with a wide smile, she then reached her hand out infront of her and waited for him to grab her hand. Eunhyuk smiled, and quickly walked up to her and grabbed her hand. The two walked down the street.

“Oh! A park. Let’s go there Hyukjae-sshi! Come on! Hurry!” Sanghee exclaimed with happiness.

She started pulling Eunhyuk along to get to the park. All Eunhyuk could think about is how perfect this date was going and how wonderful Sanghee is.