Tabloid pictures and Scary Boss'

Librarian Love

~No One’s POV~

Throughout the week Eunhyuk and Sanghee were acting just like how they were supposed to; going to school and idol events. Yet the two were sending each other text messages and calling one another at night. On Wednesday, Sanghee was getting out of her class and her phone rang out.

“1 2 3 let's go uuu uuu To taekhamyon dwae nae Sarmui concept Jaritan sesang-“ (Wonder Boy)

Checking the caller ID and it reading “Dancing Anchovy” she picked it up.

“Yoboseyo Hyukjae-sshi?” Sanghee asked.

“Yoboseyo Sanghee-sshi. How has you your day been so far?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“It has been pretty good. I just got finished with class, so now I’m heading back to my apartment.” Sanghee told him.

“Ah. Actually could we meet up? I have to show you something, which is rather important.” Eunhyuk asked rather nervously. Sanghee thought what could be so important.

“Yeah, I’ll meet with you. Could I go back to my apartment and drop my books off?” Sanghee questioned.

“Yes, I’ll come and pick you up in a half hour. I will call you when I’m outside your apartment. I’ll see you soon.” Eunhyuk told her, after the two said their goodbyes. Sanghee headed off to her apartment.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

Super Junior was in the practice dance room, practicing our new dance “No Other.” Our manager ran into the room yelling at us.

“LEE HYUKJAE! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?!” Manager-hyung yelled. Everybody turned and looked at me, while I had a confused face on.

“What…what did I do?” I asked manager-hyung rather scared, I might admit. He is scary when angry.

“Can you care to explain this?!” Manager-hyung shoved a tablet into my face. I took it out of his hands and everybody surrounded me. I looked at the screen and it was from a popular site that fans read, on the page was a picture of me and Sanghee. The picture was from when we went on our mini coffee date. Even though the picture was fuzzy where Sanghee’s face was, I could still tell. The title was “Who is this mysterious woman with Super Junior’s Eunhyuk?”

“Hyung. I…I don’t know how this picture was taken.” I exclaimed. I was still in shock, just looking at manager-hyung and everybody else. The tablet was taken out of my hands by Heechul-hyung. He scrolled down and started reading.

“Super Junior’s Eunhyuk is dating a young woman. Sources say the couple was seen in a coffee shop in Hongdae and when the two left they were holding hands. (‘You held her hand?’ Sungmin exclaimed. ‘Hyung’ Eunhyuk whined.) We do not know how long Eunhyuk has been dating this mystery woman. However some sources, who are avid fans, say they have seen Eunhyuk with this woman for two days now. It seems as though-“ Heechul kept reading until I interrupted him.

“Heechul-hyung please stop reading. That is enough, we all know the rest.” I told him.

“Lee Sooman-sshi, wishes to see you. He wants to talk about this.” Manager-hyung told me.

“You should also get Sanghee-sshi here so that she knows what is going on. If she hasn’t already found out, or if fans haven’t found her.” Leeteuk-hyung murmured out loud.

“And mauled her yet.” Kyuhyun butted in to what Leeteuk had to say. I gave him a look.

“Ok ok I’ll call her.” I told everybody.

I walked out of the room and called Sanghee-sshi. I told her I was going to pick her up and show her something. Now I have to head on over to her apartment. I had to use the company’s van, because they came and got us all together. Once we reached Sanghee’s apartment I called her to let her know I was here. I saw her running out of her apartment and I got out of the van.

“Wow. Whose van is this?” she asked while climbing in.

“It’s the company’s van. I was at dance practice. The thing I need to show is this. –shows webpage to Sanghee– When we get back to SME, we have to see Sooman-sunbaenim.” I explained to her.

I watched her look at the site and started reading the article that Heechul had read.

~Sanghee’s POV~

HOW DID THEY GET A PICTURE OF US!! Now I have to watch my back. Man, I just wanted to be a normal girl, but NOO I had to agree to go on a date with an idol. Ah oh well, I can handle this, as long as Eunhyuk agrees to stay with me. I won’t mind if he has to break up with me to protect himself and his reputation.

“These crazy fan girls! Once they set their minds they can do anything. They could move a mountain if their idol was on the other side!” I murmured. I heard a chuckle and looked over to Eunhyuk.

“Move mountains, huh?” He asked me.

“Did I say that out loud?” I told him while blushing and looking down. My hair fell into my eyes and out of nowhere Eunhyuk put his hand and brushed my hair out of my face.

“It’s alright. When we go and see Sooman-sunbaenim; we should just tell him the truth.” Eunhyuk said softly to me.

“What if he tells us we have to break up? I don’t want to break up with you. Even though we have only started dating, I would still like to keep dating. But if he says-“ I was cut off from my rambling with a pair of soft lips. Eunhyuk pulled away and gently caressed my check. I blushed at what he did.

“I want to keep dating you as well, Sanghee-sshi. Don’t worry, if he tells us we need to stop dating. I won’t, if we have to we will date in secret. So don’t worry.” He told me with a serious face. We pulled up to the SME building. He gave me a cap, sunglasses, and a face mask. I looked at him and he gestured for me to put it on, so I did so.

~No One’s POV~

The two walked by all the screaming fans and went into the building; once they got into the elevator did they take off their covers. Sanghee stood in the elevator nervously, shuffling from foot to foot and wringing her hands. Eunhyuk saw her nervous hands around genlty grabbed her hand. She looked up at him and gave a sheepish smile. He brought their connected hands up to his mouth and kissed her hand.

“It’s going to be ok. I promise.” Eunhyuk whispered to her. Sanghee nodded and gently squeezed his hand.

–DING–

The two went and walked over to Lee Sooman’s office. They told the secretary that they were here to see Lee Sooman. They were allowed to go in and saw Sooman sitting behind his huge desk with his fingers stippled.

“Have a seat you two.” Sooman said with a deep voice. The two quickly went to the two seats that were in front of his desk. But before they sat down they greeted him.

“Annyeonghaseyo Lee Sooman.” The two said with a deep bow. The two then sat down, on the edge of their seats.

“Lee Hyukjae, would you care to explain who this young lady is; why the two of you are on the main page of all fan sites and all over the internet?” Sooman asked Eunhyuk with a stern look.

“Yes, sir. Her name is Park Sanghee and she is a senior at a university. She is 22 years old. Shin Donghee’s fiancée, Nari-sshi, is best friends with Sanghee-sshi and she introduced us. We started dating last Friday and have had two dates. On the last date we got noticed by some fans and were chased, we did lose them. However, I did not expect for them to get a good picture of the two of us; I tried to keep Sanghee-sshi’s face hidden from them.” Eunhyuk explained to Sooman with a serious face. Sooman nodded his head and looked over to Sanghee.

“I would like to speak to young Park Sanghee alone. Hyukjae-sshi please step outside.” Sooman told Eunhyuk, who in turn nodded and walked out. The door shut softly and Sooman turned to Sanghee.

“Tell me why I should allow you to stay in contact and in a relationship with Lee Hyukjae.” Sooman asked her.

“Yes sir. I…uhm…do not have much to say about you letting Hyukjae-sshi and myself stay in contact. But rather to allow us, for the simple fact that the picture taken; was rather fuzzy. All you can tell is that it was truly Hyukjae-sshi, since he was the most clear in the picture. For me however, my face is blurry. Hyukjae-sshi can easily tell people that I am a friend of his high school years, if you want us to stop dating. Besides even if you deny us not to date it will be a hard time for us to not see one another. Since my best friend is Nari-sshi, who is Donghee-sshi’s fiancée. We will be able to keep in contact no matter what.” Sanghee looked up to Sooman, seeing his interested face she continued.

“I would understand your reasons to keep us from dating, since idols should be more focused on their songs, and so forth. But are you really going to deny your most famous idols with love; someone who would be able to give them inspiration, comfort them if something may go wrong, and someone to make them feel even better about themselves. I do however understand the disadvantages of having an idol as a lover; the harsh break ups, the cheating, the secrets being spilt, the distraction, and so much more.” Sanghee once again stared into Sooman’s eyes and saw understanding in them.

“You have thought about this for awhile, haven’t you?” Sooman asked.

“Yes sir, I have.” Sanghee replied.

“Well know I believ-“ Sooman started, but was interrupted by Sanghee.

“Actually sir, I am giving you a proposal Sooman-sshi, if you are willing to allow Hyukjae-sshi and myself to continue dating I promise to only date Lee Hyukjae, the person, not Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, the idol. By me dating Hyukjae-sshi, I will not divulge any of Super Junior’s secrets and make sure that he is not distracted by me. If we are somehow found out, it would be best to set up a conference so there will be no rumors going around. Also if we do happen to break up, it will be a quite affair and there will be no more contact between the two of us. What do you say Sooman-sshi, would you accept my proposal?” Sanghee finished giving her confidant speech to Lee Sooman. Sooman looked rather surprised that such a petit woman would say something so confident and so bravely.

“I will take you on your proposal Sanghee-sshi. However if Hyukjae-sshi becomes distracted in any way and I find out, it will be your fault and you are to break up. Also if the two of you are on the front page again, you will break up. Do you agree?” Sooman asked her. Sanghee nods her head agreeing with him.

“Then it is done.” Sooman held his hand out for a shake and Sanghee stood up and shook his hand.

“Now I will allow you to tell Hyukjae-sshi all of this.” Sooman said while heading to the door. Once he opened the door and Eunhyuk fell through the door. Eunhyuk quickly got up and mumbled a ‘sorry’.

“I hope I do not need to do what we agreed upon Sanghee-sshi. Hyukjae-sshi I do not wish to see the two of you in my office again.” Sooman said while closing his door. The two nodded their heads and headed down the hallway. Once they reached the elevator and got in did Eunhyuk question Sanghee.

“So we are allowed to date then? But if we are caught are we done?” Eunhyuk questioned Sanghee.

“Yes. So we have to be careful, and you cannot get distracted. So promise me that you will not get distracted by us dating, just be yourself. Ok?” Sanghee asked while sticking her pinky out, for a pinky promise. Eunhyuk reached out and pinky promised with her.

“I promise the same goes for you Sanghee-sshi. Now let us go and see the other members. They have been wanting to see you again.” Eunhyuk laughed and grabbed her hand.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I could barely make out what they were saying, but I knew Sanghee was talking. I could hear her musical voice. I think I heard that we can date, but we are not to be caught by fans and put onto the internet. That seems easy. As I was thinking of another date for Sanghee and trying to listen in, the door opened and I fell down. There stood Sooman-sunbaenim and Sanghee. I quickly stood up and Sooman said a few things to the two of us. We then walked over to the elevator and we pinky promised each other to not change. Now we were on our way to see the other members and tell them about us. I just hope they are practicing.

~Sanghee’s POV~

THANK THE HIGH HEAVENS!!! –Throws arms in the air– We are allowed to keep dating, we just have to make sure we don’t get caught. I think we will be ok, we promised each other. So I think it will work out. Now we are going to see Eunhyuk’s other members. I wonder how I’m going to see them this time. I hope there are no flying boxers.