Interrogations from The Great Kim Heechul

Librarian Love

~No One’s POV~

While getting seats for the 14 group at the restaurant, everybody was fighting to get a seat. However, Sanghee, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and Nari were not fighting on where to sit and just went and took a seat. After the fighting had ended and everybody sat down; it looked like this.

At the end one table was Henry, Ryeowook, Yesung, Heechul, Donghae, Leetuek, and Siwon. On the other side across from Henry was: Zhoumi, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Sanghee, Eunhyuk, Nari, and Shindong. Everybody ordered and dinner was going fantastic, if you don’t count some of the little mishaps that always happen during a Super Junior dinner.

Towards the end of the dinner, Sanghee had to use the restroom. Sanghee started rising from her seat, Eunhyuk looked over to her questionably.

“I’m going to the restroom, I’ll be right back. Nari-unnie will you accompany me on this visit to the porcelain god?” She told him and also asking Nari. She had to use the girl code of bring a buddy, who was Nari.

“Why yes of course, I will join you on this great visit of the porcelain god. I need to pay my respects to it.” Nari agreed. The two linked arms and laughed all the way to the restroom, while the guys who overheard were giving them strange looks.

Once the two were done using the restroom, they headed out to the table; with Nari in front and Sanghee behind her. However, Sanghee did not notice the waiter who was caring a glass of water. The two bumped into one another and Sanghee’s thin light pink shirt became see-through.

~Sanghee’s POV~

AHH…cold water…ah man now my shirt is wet.

“I’m so sorry, miss. I was not watching where I was going.” The waiter profusely said.

“It’s alright. Accidents happen; at least you weren’t carrying a hot beverage.” I told him jokingly.

I didn’t hear anything else after that and looked up to his face. All I saw was his wide eyes staring down at me with a smirk on his face. I too looked down and saw that my shirt became see-through. You can now see my bra! Which had cute little monkey’s on them, I might add.

I gave off a yelp slapped him across the face and then crossed my arms over my chest, while my face was as red as a tomato. I was about to rush around him, but felt something warm wrap itself around my shoulders and a pair of strong arms also made their way around me. Then a deep voice that I had memorized already spoke out.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

Nari-noona made it back to the table, but Sanghee did not. I looked back towards the restrooms and saw her. However, there was also a waiter with her and the two were conversing. Sanghee looked as if she was saying something funny, yet the waiter was staring her down; looking as if he wanted to eat her up.

I looked Sanghee over again and noticed her shirt was completely wet. I quickly stood up, while grabbing my jacket, and went over to her. By the time I got there she had already crossed her arms and slapped the guy. GO SANGHEE! I put my jacket over her as well as my arms.

“Excuse me, but could you look at my girlfriends face, instead. It is rather degrading for you to continue doing that.” I told the waiter while glaring at him.

“I’m sorry, sir. I…I…I…” the waiter stuttered out. I tightened my hold on Sanghee and then started leading her back to the table.

“I suggest you get back to work.” I said to him, before turning completely back to the table. Once we got back to the table, Sanghee had properly wrapped the jacket around herself.

“What happened? Why is Sanghee-yah wearing your jacket?” Sungmin asked me.

“Her shirt got wet. But would you mind telling the complete story Sanghee-sshi.” I told him while directing my last sentence to her. She nodded in reply.

~No One’s POV~

“I was walking behind Nari-unnie and didn’t see the waiter who was carrying a glass of water. We ran into one another and he split the drink on my shirt. We each gave our apologies and I forgave him. I noticed that he was staring me down with a erted smirk. When I looked at my shirt and saw it was completely wet. I quickly covered myself and gave him a slap to the face; then Hyukjae-sshi came over and gave me his jacket. He then told off the waiter and took me back here.” Sanghee retold the story from her point of view.

“Which waiter was it? I will show him what it’s like to have something thrown on him.” Heechul said rather angrily and started getting up. Sanghee quickly motioned him to sit back down.

“Don’t worry Heechul-sshi. Hyukjae-sshi scared him pretty badly. With the glare and steel voice he gave.” Sanghee reassured him. Heechul didn’t seem satisfied with not getting the waiter, but stayed seated.

Everyone was finished eating and started heading out to the vans. However, instead of Sanghee and Eunhyuk sitting together in the vans like they did before; Heechul grabbed Sanghee and pushed her into his van. Eunhyuk tried to get into the van, but was stopped by Heechul’s famous death glare and the words ‘it’s full.’ All Eunhyuk could do was stand there wide eyed and mouth open.

“It’s okay, Hyukjae-sshi. I will ride with Heechul-sshi, besides are we not heading back to the dorms? You can take me home then.” Sanghee told him with a wide smile, before Heechul slammed the door shut. As the van drove off and everybody who was in the van stayed silent, because they didn’t want to upset the Hee-nim.

(People who are in this van are seated from Front passenger seat to the back:

Siwon,

Heechul, Sanghee, Henry,

Zhoumi, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun.)

“Why did you pull me into this van, Heechul-sshi?” Sanghee asked him.

~Heechul’s POV~

I know Eunhyuk and I are not that close. We were on Intimate Note together and we both now know we don’t go together. But we at least try to be friends. I also see him like a little brother, so before I can allow this Sanghee into our lives; I must interrogate her first. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA FOR I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KIM HEE–did she just ask me something.

“Because before I can officially let you date little Eunhyukkie you have to answer my questions.” I told her with my poker face. She looked rather shocked at what I said.

“But…but…we-“ Sanghee started to say.

“No buts!” I chided her.

“First question; where were you born and raised?” I asked her.

“Seoul, but then I was raised in Mungyeong.” Sanghee said to me. I gave a nod.(AN not sure where Nari lived, and how Shindong and Nari met. Let’s say they are from the same home town.)

“How are you and Nari such good friends?” I questioned her.

“I grew up with her; that is how we are such good friends.” She told me rather quietly and with a hint of something that she is hiding. I’ll let it go for now.

~Sanghee’s POV~

When he asked me the question of how Nari-unnie and I are such great friends. I just gave him a partial lie. I didn’t want to tell everybody the truth yet.

“What did Sooman say to you this afternoon?” Heechul-sshi asked.

“He was going to break us up, but I convinced him otherwise to let us continue dating. The only bad part about it was we had to stay out of the internet. Or he would have us break up.” I told him rather quickly. He ‘mmhhd’ at me.

“Are you going to have with Hyukjae-ah?” Heechul said; I faltered and looked at him with a shocked face. He just said the question like he was stating the weather.

“HYUNG~! You cannot ask someone that! That is very personal!” Siwon yelled from the front seat. Heechul shrugged and looked at me.

“OH NO! We have only just meet.” I quickly chocked out. Siwon looked pleased with my answer and Heechul once again nodded his head with his poker face in place.

Thankfully the questions ended rather quickly, because we made it back to the dorms. Besides Heechul questioning me and Henry passed out on the window; I was hearing some rather strange sounds coming from behind me, they sounded like giggles, playful slaps to someone, and quick hushed whispers. I knew I was not going to turn around and look at the KyuMiMin couple back there. That was for sure.

Before we all got out, I turned to Henry and gently woke him up. We all walked into the apartment and to the elevator. We made it up to the 11th floor dorm and walked right in. I almost made it past the threshold of the dorm when Heechul pulled me aside.

“You can call us all oppa, you know. But I want to be called Hee-oppa, and you will be my Hee-yah. Ok?” He told me with a smirk on his face.

“Heechul-sshi” I started to say.

“Uh ah” Heechul said with a wave of his finger.

“Hee-oppa, but why do you want me to call you Hee-oppa, why not Heechul-oppa.” I asked him with an innocent voice.

“Because we both of ‘Hee’ in our name. I will be ‘Hee-oppa’ and you ‘Hee-yah’. It is final and done.” He told me, and with that he sauntered into the dorm. I shrugged and walked in as well.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

Once Heechul slammed the van door in my face and the driver drove off. All I could do was walk back to the other van and get in. I looked around the van and saw the rest of the members.

(Front seat to back:

Leeteuk,

Eunhyuk, Nari, Shindong,

Donghae, Yesung, and Ryeowook.)

I kept fretting with my phone, waiting for Sanghee to call me to save her. But she never did. Donghae was telling me something about aliens, but I wasn’t listening. My mind was completely on Sanghee and hoping she was okay with Heechul.

“She will be fine. You know Heechul-hyung, he probably wants to get some information out from her. He did the same thing to Nari-yah, remember.” Shindong reassured me.

“Yeah I remember. You were a nervous wreck the whole time.” I responded to him. I’m just like Shindong-hyung, all nervous about her.

“All Heechul-oppa asks is where we were born and such, simple little questions.” Nari told me. I nodded my head back to her.

After that it went quiet because Leeteuk had fallen asleep and so had Ryeowook. We made it to the dorms before the other van so we went back to the 11th floor dorm. After about 10 minutes did the other group come in; from my position on the couch Sanghee did not come in yet. Heechul walked in with a smirk and turned to me.

“I approve, you may ask her to be your girlfriend.” He told me with a smile.

“Ah…Thank you Hyung.” I told him with a bow. I was about to sit back down when Sanghee came in. She looked rather confused about something.

~No One’s POV~

Sanghee walked to Eunhyuk and smiled at him. Eunhyuk smiled back to her; the two sat down on the couch. The new couple started watching a movie that Donghae had put in. Finding Nemo was what he chose. Soon enough everybody was watching the movie.

Halfway during the movie, Sanghee leaned onto Eunhyuk’s shoulder and put her head down. After it was over Shindong took Nari back to her apartment and to probably stay over for a little while longer.

Eunhyuk looked over to Sanghee and noticed that she hadn’t moved from her spot. He craned his neck a little further and saw that she was asleep. He smiled and gently shook her awake, he didn’t want to though; but knew he had to get her home.

“Sanghee-yah, Sanghee-yah. It’s time to wake up.” Eunhyuk told her gently. After a couple more shakes Sanghee jerked awake.

“I wasn’t sleeping. I was resting my eyelids.” She said while blinking her eyes and looking around wide eyed.

Eunhyuk had to resist the urge to give her a kiss, since she looked so innocent. Everybody else who heard what she had said snickered.

“Come on. I’ll take you home, so you can go to sleep in your bed.” Eunhyuk told her with an amused smile.

Sanghee just nodded her head and started to sleepily move around. She got off the couch with ease, but then started stumbling around the room. Eunhyuk just shook his head and went to help her; once he had a firm hold on her waist did he leave the dorm. The couple walked to his car and Eunhyuk drove to her apartment.

They made it to the apartment with no problems. Eunhyuk looked over to her, when he noticed she was not moving and found her asleep again.

“What am I going to do with you?” Eunhyuk murmured to himself with a low chuckle. He got out of the car and walked to her side. He opened the door and crouched down to her level.

“Sanghee-yah, wake up. Sanghee-yah. Wake up, Sanghee-yah.” He kept saying to her while gently shaking her. She woke up and looked at him all wide eyed again.

“Did I fall asleep, again?” She asked him with such an innocent voice.

All Eunhyuk could do was nod. She hummed while nodding her head back and then started trying to get the seatbelt off. Eunhyuk helped her out of her seat belt, since she was struggling.

They started walking towards the building but Sanghee kept stumbling on everything. So he stopped her and next thing she knew she was partially in the air. She gave a squeal and started thrashing around.

“Hey! It’s ok. I’m carrying you, since you keep stumbling around. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Eunhyuk told her while carrying her. He carried her all the way to her door, he set her down and gave her a smile.

“Thank you, Hyukjae-sshi. For carrying me back.” Sanghee told him with a blush on her face.

“It’s alright; I didn’t want you to hurt yourself.”Eunhyuk mumbled back. They stood there just shuffling around, until Sanghee gave off a rather tired and big yawn.

“You should head in, you feel asleep on me three times. Already.” Eunhyuk told her jokingly.

“I did not! I only feel asleep on you twice. Stop making lies, Hyukjae-sshi.” Sanghee gasped out, while giving his arm a slap.

“I’m not making any lies at all Sanghee-yah. You just think I am.” Eunhyuk joked back to her.

“I’m telling you Hyukjae-sshi, if you give me a li-“ Sanghee started to say but was cut off by a pair of lips. The two gave each other sweet kisses and then had to break away for some air.

“Call me ‘oppa’ Sanghee-yah.” Eunhyuk whispered up against her lips.

“Alright, Hyukjae-oppa.” Sanghee whispered right back. Eunhyuk smiled and gave her one last kiss for the night.

“Go to bed Sanghee-yah. You need to sleep.” He told her with a warm smile. Sanghee nodded her head and opened her door.

“Goodnight….Hyukjae-oppa.” She said with a warm sleepily smile.

“Goodnight….Sanghee-yah.” He said back with a gummy smile.

The two went back to their respective rooms and fell asleep dreaming of the other for the rest of the night.