Miss Librarian!

Librarian Love

~Sanghee’s POV~

Another day where I have to run around my campus for classes. Oh the fun of being a senior in college. At least I will be graduating soon! I look over to the clock and see that the class is almost done and time for me to run across campus to where the campus library is located. I figured that I will be working from 3:00 pm to at least 10:00 pm tonight. And I still need to get dinner in there as well. Finally the professor lets us out and I scurry across the quad. When my phone rings, I pull it out and see it is Nari-unnie calling me.

“Yoboseyo, unnie!” I say to her.

“Hey Sanghee-ah. I have a question for you?” I nod to her, and then realize that I’m on the phone with her.

“Sure, what’s your question.” I ask as I look around. I see that the library coming closer.

“Would you like to go on a blind date with one of my future hubby’s friends?” she asks rather quickly.

“Yeah sure….wait? WHAT?!” I exclaim at her question.

“HA! You said yes.” she starts to laugh, but with a smile in her voice.

“Unn~ie. But why?” I cry out with a pout.

“Well, let’s just say that I know you have yet to go on a date and I figured that it would be nice for you to go on a date with someone that I know and approve of.” She says with so much finesse in her voice to convince me to go.

“Who is it? Who will I be going on a blind date with? And when? You know that I work and have school, so when can I even go on a date.” I say to her to try and get out of this date thing.

“Oh that’s the surprise, Sanghee. I’m not going to tell you who you are going to date. But I will give you a clue though, he is known as the dancing anchovy. And the two of you can go on the date on Friday; you work until closing which is at 5 right? So it would be perfect for a dinner date.” She tells me. I decide to agree with this since it is getting close to when I have to work.

“Alright, Nari-unnie. I will go on this date with Shindong-sshi’s friend. Just tell him to pick me up at the library on Friday at 5. If he is late by half an hour, I’m leaving. I have classes to study for and you know how I hate it when people are late.” I say while looking at my watch.

“That’s fine, that’s fine! I’ll let him know. By the way do you know what you are going to wear on Friday?” Nari-unnie asked me. I had to get her off the phone before I become late.

“I don’t know yet Nari-unnie. How about you come over on Thursday and pick out my outfit. I have to go to work now, unnie. So I will talk to you later OK!” I tell her while inching my way to the door of the library.

“Alright sounds like a plan. I’ll talk to you later! Saranghae Sanghee!” She yells into my ear.

“Saranghae Nari-unnie!” I yell right back with a laugh. I end my call and walk into the library and relieve the other student worker of his shift. And start mine, oh the joy.

I sit at the computer that is behind the desk and search my potential date. All I did was type in ‘dancing anchovy super junior’ and come up with 19,300 searches. Wow this guy must be some crazy dancing anchovy then. I start to scroll down and see that a name keeps coming up, Eunhyuk. I thought that name sounded familiar to me, since I do listen to Super Junior; I’m just not one of those crazy obsessed ELF’s. So I change my search to ‘Eunhyuk’ and it come up with 2,550,000 searches. My jaw drops! This guy must be liked a whole lot and I get to go on a date with HIM! I quickly send a text to Nari-unnie…

To: Superstar Unnie

From: Panda Hee

I am going on a date with Super Junior’s Eunhyuk! Do you realize that I can get attacked by his fans who apparently love him very much. BTW I have competition with this Donghae fellow. Cause there are Eunhae/Haehyuk sites everywhere! Why did I agree with you!

<3Panda Hee<3

I look up and there is a student with some books and so I help them out while waiting for my unnie to answer my text. After five minutes she finally texts me back.

To: Panda Hee

From: Superstar Unnie

HAHAHA! Are you not excited for this! You will not get attacked by fans, because he will protect you. He is really sweet and caring. So don’t worry! And you do not have competition with Donghae. That is all fan service. Donghae-ah is going to be with Jessica-sshi soon. So no worries, OK!

~best unnie evar!!!

I sigh and continue on with my night, wondering how this date is going to go and end. I saw pictures and read some articles about him. He seemed rather nice and genuine. But that could all be part of an act for the cameras. Yet unnie said he was ‘sweet and caring’ so maybe he is. For the rest of my work shift I thought of him. If this blind date goes wrong, we could just be friends.