Alive - 2

Love Is...

Bang Yongguk - I Remember (ft. Yang Yoseob)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXybL58W294



“Here we are. Jinri, wake up. JinJin-ah.” Luhan softly called Jinri and poked her cheeks. Jinri stirred a bit.
“Sshh, I want to sleep for a while. It’s not a while until 6 pm.” Jinri said and pulled Luhan’s arm o make it as a doll. Luhan sighed.
“I’ll let you sleep unless you let go off my hand.”
“Andwae. Then I won’t have any bolsters to sleep.”
“Fine. But only this time I’m letting you go because I’ve promised Younghee today we will act like a couple.”
“WHAT?!” 
Jinri stood up in shock. Luhan chuckled.
“That’s what you get when you sleep on someone’s arm.”
“YAH! LUHAN, I’M TIRED!”
“Okay, okay, you can sleep on my arm.” Luhan said but then whispered on Jinri’s ears which made her shiver.
“But I’m not lying about the couple thing, JinJin-ah.”
“YOU—“
“I love you too, JinJin.” Luhan chuckled before Jinri could say anything.

"Seriously Luhan, if I haven't known you since you're 1 second old, I would've kicked your out of this car." Jinri groaned as she tried to get another sleep.

"You can't. It's my car." Luhan said in amusement because this sleepy lady has sarcasm.

"Then I'll just kick this car's off." she said sleepily.

"You can't. Cause you're in this car."

"Then I'll get off this car and kick the car again."

"You can't. For your information, this Mercedes-Benz costs a fortune and you can't just kick it to the main street and have some random car hit at it."

"Wow, so your car matters more than your best friend." she rolled her eyes.

*Way to go, Luhan.* he slapped himself mentally.

"No. My best friend mattered more."

"Really? Then if I was driving your car and you were by the street and some random car came towards our car wanting to crash it, who would you save first? The car or me?"

"It's too obvious. The car of course."

"And you still say best friend mattered more."

"Yes. Because if I don't save the car, my best friend will die with it."

"Yah, who said anything with me dying? Anyway, change of questions." she said as she turned around to face Luhan.

"If Choi Jiwoo and I were hanging by the cliff, who would you save first? Me or Jiwoo?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Yeah, obvious enough that you'll save Choi Jiwoo first." she grumbled. Luhan chuckled.

"Nope. It's obvious enough that I will save my Yang Jinri first." he grinned.

*My Yang Jinri... if only I could really call you that." Luhan mentally hesitated.



“I’m driving!”
“No, I am!”
“HEECHUL! JUNSU! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT! HEECHUL, YOU ARE BEING ESPECIALLY IMMATURE! JUNMYEON, SIT BESIDE JUNSU! I AM DRIVING!” Taeyeon shouted at the troublemakers. Yejin sighed. 
“I know it’s been hard on you. I mean, you know we all can’t bother Heechul hyung, and only Taeyeonnie who can control him. Junsu isn’t helping too, but Junmyeon always cheers you up, doesn’t he?” Jaejoong said, smiling at his little sister. Younghee smiled a little back at him.

"Yeah, Junmyeon oppa has always been a great help." she said, managing a little fake chuckle.

"I know you too well, Yejin. Don't fake chuckle. Heechul nags you a lot, I know." Jaejoong slung an arm around her.

"Who said my name without a 'hyung' or 'oppa'?!" suddenly Heechul cried.

"Ignore him." Jaejoong said. Yejin sighed for the nth time that day. She slumped down between Jaejoong and Junmyeon. Suddenly, Taeyeon saw a cat crossing the road and she stepped on the brake too hard which caused all Heechul, Jaejoong, herself, Junmyeon, Junsu, and Yejin leaned forward, and for Jaejoong and Junsu to have their faces slammed into the back seat of Taeyeon and Heechul's seat.

"TAEYEON!" "NOONA!" "EONNIE!" all cried in unison. Taeyeon groaned.

"Damned cat." she mumbled.

Yejin looked at the road worriedly and started texting the first name came out on her contacts list. Turns out to be Younghee.

 

To: Younghee

Youngie~ I might be late. Eonnie and oppadeul are making a ruckus, and we almost got into trouble. Sorry for being late, say hi to Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan and Jinri for me!

 

Yejin clicked the send button and slipped her phone inside her handbag again. She was about to drift in dreamland when...

"HYUNG! GANGNAM STYLE IS PLAYING ON SUKIRA!" Junsu cried as Heechul hurriedly turn on the radio.

"OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!" Junsu and Heechul cried. Yejin groaned in frustration, Junmyeon hit his twin's head lightly to the window. The hip hop song came to an abrupt end, which was followed by Bang Yongguk's I Remember featuring Yang Yoseob.

"Nuneul gamado, uril bichudeon. Bichi ajikdo, geudaero isseo. Sojunghaetdeon sigandeul, nan gipi ganjikhagesseo." the car came into an abrupt silent. 

"Hyung, it's actually describes your relationship with BoA noona." Junsu pointed out to Jaejoong.

"Shut up Junsu!" Jaejoong growled. True, the song describes how a boy got played by the girl, and BoA, Jaejoong's ex who cheated on him with his best friend. Jaejoong can't forget his memories with her, but doesn't know how BoA feels.

"Give him a break oppa." Yejin broke the tension. "There goes our good natured Yejin." Junmyeon patted her head when the song changed again.

"LIKE THIS YO, LIKE THIS!" Wonder Girls' Like This started playing as the car came back into a ruckus. Jaejoong, Heechul, Junsu, and Junmyeon were jumping up and down hyperacitvely because Wonder Girls are their favorite idols, and both Yejin and Taeyeon didn't mind. They also liked them. Suddenly Yejin felt a vibrate from her handbag.

 

From: Younghee

Relax Yejin, it's okay^^ I'm not mad. Take the time you need, and I'll pass the words from you. Your family are always a ruckus. Be grateful for that, all I have is Chanyeol and Kris and all we do was nagging Chanyeol to death. Say hi to Heechul oppa, Jaejoong oppa, Junmyeon and Junsu oppa, and Taeyeon eonnie to me!

 

Yejin sighed in relief. *Guess this is the first time I sighed in relief today, and Younghee is right. The ruckus sometimes lightens up the mood.* she thought when suddenly Junsu's hand bumped into Heechul's back head.

"Oops. Sorry hyung." he stammered.

"JUNSU!"

*I repeat. SOMETIMES.*

 



"Oh, someone's here. Yah, spare me guys! You want to embarrass me in front of the guests?!" Chanyeol desperately cried. Younghee and Kris nodded in harmony. The only time Chanyeol got a break was when Younghee had to reply to Yejin's message. Chanyeol sighed and went to the door to open it.

"Happy Birt-- Whoa, dude! What happened to you?" A boy and a girl were outside and somehow surprised to see Chanyeol's messy state.
"You don't want to know, Luhan." He sighed. Luhan flashed a bright smile. "Anyway, happy birthday dude! Guess what are your presents?"
"Better not be lockets."
"Oh puh-lease. Jinri made a mental note to not give you lockets. Instead we are giving you something even cheesier." Luhan wiggled his eyebrows. Just then, Younghee's face popped up from behind Chanyeol's shoulders.
"Younghee! Happy birhtday girlfriend!" Jinri cried, pushing towards Luhan and Chanyeol to hug one of her girl best friends.

"Jinri! Thank you so much!" she reacted to Jinri's hug.

"Yejin will arrive late. She said her brothers and sisters are making a ruckus and Taeyeon almost got them into trouble." Younghee explained once they parted away.

"What kind of trouble?"

"She doesn't explain."

"Yo, Luhan, why don't you come in? Younghee will not welcome you in so being the better twin I welcome you to Chanyeol and Younghee's house!" Chanyeol grinned.

"Mansion." Luhan corrected.

"Anyway, come in! Kris is upstairs, and the foods are waiting inside. As the first guests, I present you...."

"Yah Park Chanyeol! It was supposed for when we already blew our candles." Younghee explained.

"Nevermind, I might entertain myself here." Luhan chuckled as the bell rang again. Chanyeol ran up to open the door, but saw a man they don't recognize.
"Delivery for ... Park Chanyeol-ssi and Park Younghee-ssi?"

"Yes, I am Chanyeol. From who?"

"Bang Yongguk-ssi."

*Yongguk hyung! He must've been busy.* he thought as he took the parcel with him.

"Thank you."

"No prob." 

Chanyeol went in and open up the parcel. The first thing that he saw was an envelope. He took it out and read the letter.

 

Dear Chanyeol and Younghee,

 

Annyeong! Your favorite hyung is here! ^^ Happy birthday guys! Wish you all the best and may God bless you always! I'm really sorry as your favorite hyung I can't come to your birthday party, apparently, us B.A.P have a really important schedule and I can't attend. Maybe if I am a normal member or a visual like Himchan I could've came, but I'm a leader so I can't just leave out my responsibility just like that. Anyway, say hi to Changmin hyung, Kyuhyun hyung, Mireu, and Eunhyuk hyung for me! I hope you like the present I gave you guys. It's in a parcel because I got one of you something. Hope you like and cherish it!

 

Lots of love,

 

Bang Yongguk ^^~

 

Chanyeol laughed at the fact that his favorite hyung tried to be funny, despite his manly and cold looks. He took out the first gift, which turned out to be a B2ST album. *This should be for Younghee.* he thought as he ruffled in and saw his gift.

 

An F(x) album.

 

Chanyeol couldn't help but shout happily while rolling like a buffalo. Younghee ran in and came to see what was going on.

"Yah, Chanyeol! What's wrong with you?"

"Look, I got an F(x) album!"

"From?"
"Yongguk hyung! Look, yours is inside this parcel too!"

Younghee rushed and squealed in happiness as she saw her gift.

*Thank you, Yongguk hyung.*



A/N: hey. I know I took quite a long time to update this one, and I hope you like it. I'm very lacking in subscribers. Subscribe and comment for me to update faster! =))

Best wishes,

Jacqueline861015

26/1/2013