Blind - 4

Love Is...

Infinite - Cover Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKm2o-yNPeU

"Excuse me, excuse me." A girl tried to make way for her to walk to her locker. She was new, and a bit shy.
"Juyeon-ah?" A boy called her name as she jumped, surprised, and relaxed when she realized it's only one of her brother's friend.
"Baekhyun oppa. Kkamjjakiya." She pressed her hand to her chest, telling that she was surprised as Baekhyun chuckled. "Annyeong JuJu-ah. New kid I guess?"
"Yeah, so Kyuwan oppa won't have to pick me up from my old school." She beamed.
"Oh, so let me guess. You're going to look for your locker?" "Ani. I'm looking for the cafeteria." She said.
"Oh! I'm going there too. Wanna tag along?" He asked.
"Sure, oppa." She said.



"Annyeong JuJu-ah!" Chanyeol stood up from his chair and almost fell if Kris & Younghee didn't hold unto him.
"Annyeong Yeol oppa, EXO oppadeul, Younghee eonnie, Jinri eonnie and Yejin eonnie." She bowed.
"Forget the formalities Juyeon-ah! Come, sit next to oppa!" Moonkyu motioned Juyeon to sit next to him but Luhan slapped his head.
"What?!" Moonkyu glared at Luhan.
"Jinri told me to do it." He pointed behind him.
"Sehun told me to do it." She pointed behind her.
"Junsu hyung told me to do it." Sehun pointed behind him again.
"Junmyeon told me to do it."
"Kris told me to do it."
"Chanyeol told me to do it."
"Younghee told me to do it."
"Yixing told me to do it."
"Jongdae told me to do it."
"Minseok told me to do it."
"Jongin told me to do it."
"Zitao told me to do it."
"Kyungsoo told me to do it."
"Yejin told me to do it."
"Kyuwan oppa told me to do it."
"Moonkyu told me to do it." Kyuwan said, bluntly as Moonkyu surpressed his anger. He chuckled.
"I'll sit next to Yejin eonnie and Kyuwan oppa." She said and hurried to her brother.

"Younghee." Kris bumped his elbow to Younghee's as Younghee mouthed an 'ow.'.
"What?" She whispered.
"Look who's in front of you." He whispered back as Younghee shifted her gaze as the meant one also shifted their gaze to Younghee and he eye-smiled.
"Annyeong, Younghee-ya." He smiled and went off with his friends. Younghee felt her cheeks burning up.
"Aww. Younghee got a greeting from her crush." Chanyeol faked a cough as Younghee glared at him.
*Myungsoo oppa just smiled at me!* she mentally screamed. Kris just chuckled at his best friend's antics.
*ru guo ta gao xing, wo ye gao xing.*



*Did she just blush? Cute.* he thought as he stared at her for a long time until one of his friends slapped him in the head.
"Ow! Sungyeol-ah!" He turned back and glared at the said one as the said one blinked innocently.
"Sorry, but it's just you've been staring at her for who-knows-how-long, Myungsoo." He shrugged.
"That's a love sick boy, Sungyeol-ah." Another boy said.
"Oh shut up Woohyun hyung." He rolled his eyes and continue staring at her.
"Sunggyu hyung, what should we do to him?" Woohyun whined to the eldest.
"Let him be." Sunggyu eye-smiled but then he sighed.
*Myungsoo-ah. Call me stupid or whatever, but Younghee and the guy next to her are in love. She's just too blind to realize she loves him.*



"Jeogiyeo." She said trying to make way for herself until she bumped into a tall student.
"Mianhae." She bowed several times but he only chuckled.
"Gwaenchanha... Han Juyeon-ssi." He said.
"Nae ireumi ara?" She gasped in shock.
"There's this thing called a nametag, babo." He pushed her forehead lightly and she pouted.
"I haven't seen you actually are you a new kid?"
"Ah ne, I am."
"Ah."
"You haven't told me your name yet." She pointed out.
"Ah ne. Annyeonghaseyo Lee Sungyeol ibnida." He said.
"So I think I'll get going?" Juyeon said.
"Okay then. Hope we'll see each other later on." He smiled.

"Oppa, geu yeoja nugu?" She asked bluntly. Sungyeol chuckled.
"Han Juyeon, a new kid."
"You're not cheating on me, right oppa?"
"Jaein-ah. Would oppa cheat on you?"
"Come to think of it, no." She said.
"See, you already know the answer. No need to worry." He said.
"Arasseo oppa." She beamed and started walking hand-in-hand with Sungyeol.
"Geunde Jaein, there's something I want to ask you about." He kept walking and turned his head to her.
"Wae?"
"Can you stop hanging out with Miyoung? I don't really like her."
"Oppa, if I stop hanging out with her, she'll hate me for life," She sighed, "no matter how much I want to stop hanging out with her."
"Arasseo. But promise me, your attitude won't become as y as her, okay?"
"Okay."


Annyeong! Sorry for the wait! Here is a new chapter keke.

 

Sungyeol and Jaein won't be a main couple like Kris and Younghee or Luhan and Jinri. But their appearance is important for the story! So stay tuned for a double update!

 

Regards

 

Jacqueline861015