Blind - 1

Love Is...

“They say love is blind, oh baby you so blind.” -Big Bang's G-Dragon (That XX)


G-Dragon - That XX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57IzkTFnT8



"Youngie. Youngie, wake up. It's time for school." A deep voice called. Younghee groaned. "10 more minutes oppa!" Younghee said, muffled. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "You want me to call Kris instead & ask him to wake you up with the usual alarm?" Younghee sat up immediately.
"How did you know about the usual alarm?!"
"Apparently, last night, someone fell asleep while scrolling the voice note menu. It said `Youngie Youngie's Alarm^^~~` so I played it."
"Yahh!!! I-I never asked him to--"
"To what? Younghee, it's obvious he always calls you every morning without me knowing, then he played the voice note. How can you be so closed to your oppa like this?" Chanyeol pretended to be broken-hearted. A gag was heard at the door.
"Kris?!" Both twins cried.
"Ermm, who's Kris?" He pretended to be dumbfounded. But Younghee could care less. She pounced on Kris.
"Yah, buffalo who rolls! Why did you carelessly & indirectly told my brother of my special alarm?"
Kris smirked.
"Special? I thought it was usual."
"Whatever! Why did you tell him?"
"I did not, and never did!"
"You accidentally slept with your phone opened!"
"Now that explains why there was `Youngie Youngie's Alarm^^~~` on the 'Now Playing' menu." Then they turned to Chanyeol.
"PARK CHANYEOL!"
"Wh-What?!"
"You're so dead!"
And with that, Chanyeol was once again the victim of a big long-legged giant & a not-so-ladylike girl.



"Jinri."
Jinri stirred a bit.
"JinJin-ah."
Jinri groaned.
"Luhan don't make me-- YAH XI LUHAN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
Luhan laughed.
"Of course I came by. We always go to school together. I decided to come early to see you prepare."
"That's not what I meant! Why are you in my room?!"
"Apparently your maids couldn't wake you up, so I decided to give a shot. It works! And anyways, I've been in your room thousands of times." Luhan pumped his fist in the air as he sat next to Jinri.
"Remind me why am I always stuck with you." Jinri mumbled but apparently Luhan heard her. Luhan hopped into her blanket.
"It's because we're the bestest friends out of best friends! We've been together since 0 days, JinJin-ah. Did you forgot we have the same birth date? We're almost like twins, and we're only a second apart, and I'm older! Now shoo, go and take a bath!" Luhan shoo-ed Jinri. Jinri scoffed.
"Yah! Who's house is this?!"
"I thought you said 'make yourself feel at home' like 12 years ago?"
Jinri regretted saying that. "Fine, fine! I'll go and take a bath, and I expect you to be inside this room, not going to the school without me!" Luhan chuckled & kissed Jinri's forehead.
"Anything for you, JinJin-ah."



"JUNSUUUUUUUUU!"
"NO GOING TO JUNSU WITHOUT FACING ME, HYUNG!"
"YAH, JUNMYEON, GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
Yejin groaned as she took her toast out of the toaster. Taeyeon knew Yejin's grumpiness was caused of the boys. She too, was annoyed.
"Yah, HEECHUL OPPA! GET YOUR FREAKING BACK HERE & SIT QUIETLY! JAEJOONG OPPA, YOU GRAB THE TWINS AND PULL THEM TO SIT DOWN!" Taeyeon cried. Yejin shot Taeyeon a glance as if to say 'thank you'. Taeyeon smiled at Yejin as they saw Heechul sulkily sat down on his chair, and seeing Jaejoong pulled both Junsu & Junmyeon's ears to sit. "Thank you, JaeJae oppa."
"Anytime, Taeyeon-ah."
"Curse you Tae ahjumma." Heechul cursed quietly but unfortunately, Taeyeon heard it.
"Yah, ahjusshi! You are literally 6 years older than me and there's no way you're calling me an ahjumma! You're a halmeoni!" Taeyeon cried. Jaejoong started to calm Taeyeon down as Yejin pulled Taeyeon back to sit down.
"You're a harabeoji."
Yejin sighed as she finished her last bite of toast.
"Oppadeul, eonnie, I'm going off to school. Annyeong." Yejin bowed and went to the door. Taeyeon turned to Heechul and glared at him.
"Noona? TaeTae noona don't--" Junsu tried to warn Taeyeon but too late, Taeyeon was already chasing Heechul around the house.



"Oh my God it's Kris!"
"Chanyeol!"
"Oh, it's the Duo Rappers!"
Younghee didn't like the idea of being trapped between the two men she loved most, well Chanyeol IS her twin, but she loves Kris as a really close best friend and oppa. But now, she'll have to deal with the fact that the half the school population is in love with both her oppas and don't forget to mention Luhan.
"Younghee!" Kris ran to her and slipped his fingers into hers, making both hands intertwined. Younghee looked up at Kris.
"What is it Kris?" Younghee sighed.
"I need you to be my pretend girlfriend."
"WHAT?! Kris, there's no way Chanyeol would let that, like there's no way I'm going to agree on that."
"Please, just this once. Those fangirls are killing me!"
"What about Chanyeol?"
"He and Yejin are always together, and apparently Yejin offered to help him. Chanyeol agreed happily. We all know he has a crush on Yejin, although he denies it."
"And Lu--"
"You don't need to ask. Luhan and Jinri are always together, and even if the fangirls throw daggers to Jinri, Luhan would protect her. Sometimes, I wonder if they are going out or not."
"And now I'm stuck with you?"
"Hey, don't blame me for getting famous. You're the only girl left."
"Somehow you're saying it like you're using me."
"Yah, of course I'm not! Would I be using you if I am you're SPECIAL alarm?"
"Yah! Don't even think of bringing that back up! Besides, you once used me to hook you up with that Sekang girl."
"It's Sekyung, pabo. We broke up anyways, just because when she tried to kiss me I refused. I mean, who wants to be kissed by a drunk girl when your first kiss hasn't been taken yet? I only want to do it if I truly love that someone."
"So you don't truly love Sekang?"
"It's Sekyung, Younghee. Well, after you hooked us up, I have this guilty feeling wash over me. So somehow you can say yes."
"After all my efforts. You don't truly love her, pish, you still remember her name."
"Yah, Youngie! Please help me! Just this time!"
Younghee sighed then pulled Kris' collar.
"Youngie.. What are you doing?"
"Shut up. I'm making them believe I'm kissing you."
"Feisty Younghee, feisty."
"Shut the heck up, WuYiFan!"
Younghee then let go of Kris' collar. She swore that she saw Kris pouted.
"Can't you do that again? But this time no pretending?"
"YAH! I thought you said you wanted to lose it to your true love?"
"What if it's you?"
"Chanyeol! Chanyeol oppa! Kris is.. MPFH!"
"Fine, fine, I'm kidding! Jeez!"
"I love you too Kris." Younghee chuckled as they were both comfortable on 'I love you's, for they have tricked Chanyeol with those three words. Which Chanyeol never fails to talk back, but at the end, well, he gets it all back.



"This is crazy, Chanyeol. Crazy crazy crazy. Did I even think of the consequences? It seems like you're using me." Yejin scoffed.
"Baby, I'm not using you. You're the one who offered to help me." Chanyeol winked before Yejin could roll on the ground laughing.
"Oh my gosh, okay okay! But let's make an agreement on one thing, okay Park Chanyeol?"
"Whatever it is Kim Yejin."
"Don't ever flirt again! Gosh, Chanyeol, you don't fit the flirt category so don't flirt!" Chanyeol scrunched his nose while Yejin was laughing again. "Then what category am I?"
"The hilarious, hyperactive one." Yejin pointed out. 
"Yah!"
"You are the happy virus. How should I say this, hmm. Do you see how Younghee would enlighten whenever you're around? Do you see how would Kris laugh whenever you say something blankly? Do you see how everyone laughs even when you only speak one word?"
"I could agree with you on that one." Chanyeol said.
"Anyways, now I regret offering to help you." Yejin shook her head.
"Awww, just this time Yejin-ah?"
"FINE! AND NO HORRIBLE POUTS!"
"But you said you love them." Chanyeol grinned and hugged Yejin.


 


"Jinri, let's have a race. Whoever runs faster gets a treat from the slower one." Luhan said.
"Okay!" Jinri grinned as both took places.
"Ready, set, GO!!"
Luhan completely forgot the fact that Jinri was the fastest runner on the whole school. Beating all freshmen, juniors, even seniors. And now Luhan regretted challenging Jinri. Because now he was tons of footsteps behind Jinri.
"Woohoo!! Luhan, I win! Don't forget to treat me!!" Jinri shouted as she entered the school gates. Suddenly, a girl approached her and boy, she doesn't look so happy.
"Back off from my Luhan." she hissed.
"Your Luhan? YOUR LUHAN? Luhan never told me that he has a girlfriend."
"Well he has one now. Me. And why would he tell you if he has a girlfriend or not, psh." She scoffed.
"He would tell me, because we've been friends for who knows how long." Jinri played along.
"But you don't know him for your whole life, right? Still makes me his girlfriend."
"Sorry, but we've known each other since the first time we entered this world."
"You incompetent ! ! ! That's right take that slap! How does it feel when you steal someone's boyfriend? Huh?!" the girl started slapping Jinri and before Jinri could do anything, has pushed Jinri to the ground and started stepping on her.
"BACK OFF FROM MY JINRI." Suddenly someone pushed the girl to the ground.
"L-Lu-Luhan oppa?"
"And don't oppa me! Nobody gets to oppa me if they hurt my GIRLFRIEND!" Luhan grabbed Jinri from the back of her knee and her neck, so he's carrying her bridal style.
"Y-Y-Your girlfriend?"
"Yeah, my girlfriend! What, thinking that I would be yours? Claiming that I'm yours but you can't even respect my lifetime friend & love? Well, you never think before you do, huh? Next time, back away from her." Luhan hissed and the girl ran away. Jinri seemed to be unconscious from all the pushing and stomping. She wore heels for goodness' sake!
"Oh my gosh, what should I do to you, Yang Jinri?" Luhan looked at Jinri worriedly. "This is my fault. I shouldn't have asked for the race. I should just be with you before. No, I'm not leaving your side anymore. Come on, let's get you to the nurse's room."
Luhan ran to the medical room and the nurse in charge seemed surprised seeing a bruised and beaten up girl.
"I'll explain later, but can you take care of her bruises first? And please make us an excuse from class, I need to take care of this girl." Luhan said. The nurse nodded and started scribbling something on the permission to leave class paper before going to the patient's bad and started treating Jinri's bruises. After finishing, the nurse left them alone to give the paper to their homeroom teacher and for Luhan to take care of Jinri.
"Aigoo JinJin-ah. Talking back to someone who claims me as her boyfriend is no use. Why did you even played along? You should've just ignore her. There's no way I'm leaving your side again. Never."


∞ 


"Where's Jinri?" Younghee scanned the whole class as she took her seat beside Kris. Chanyeol was behind her and Yejin was with him, and Luhan and Jinri was supposed to sit in front of them. They had a strategical seat, located at the corner and most back of the class.
"I don't know. Luhan's not here either. Maybe late." Kris said, when suddenly, Mr. Ji entered their classroom.
"I swear~~!" One of the kids sang, and the whole class laughed. This Mr. Ji is the Big Nosed hyung Ji Sukjin. After Running Man recordings end, he would come to teach here, but some of the kids who were big fans of Running Man will sing it to . But he's a fun teacher, so he only laughs along.
"I know you're a fan of mine, but come on. Anyway, who's better, Jaesuk or me?" Mr. Ji said proudly. The whole class shouted "Jaesuk!" and Mr. Ji started blabbering about physics. He has a habit of starting class once they say any member of the Running Man is better than him, but he lets go if you're talking about Joongki, the same Joongki on the senior year.
"Oh, what is this? Erm, who's the chairman of this class?" Mr. Ji called. 
"Well, the chairman happens to be late, I think. It's Luhan, Ji seonsaengnim." Kris said.
"Well, who's the vice?"
Younghee shot her hand up. "Very well, Park Younghee-ssi, this is the excuse letter from the nurse. Seems like Yang Jinri-ssi was hurt so Luhan-ssi has to bring her to the medical room. Anyway..." Mr. Ji said, handing the paper to Younghee and went back to his seat.
"Let's go visit Jinri after this." Kris whispered as Younghee nodded.


∞ 


A/N: hey guys! I know the Mr. Ji part is a little awkward but I was thinking about Running Man when I wrote this. I'm a big fan of them, especially the Same-Aged friends! Anyway, guess what will I give to you?

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! so stay tuned :)

 

Best wishes,

 

 

Jacqueline861015